NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 22 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 22 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 22 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 22 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 22 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 22 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 22 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 22 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 22 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 22 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 22 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 22 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 22 Empty

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass

+2
Blastion
Rocky
6 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 22 Empty Re: (Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass

Post by ShadowFantasy 9/13/2014, 5:19 pm

Catia stops when she sees the boy's eyes, snapping out of it when she hears what he's saying. She turns and spots Decoda about to practice with his temporary band. She tears her head away when she sees him with Marley, not wanting to feel attached to him. Turning her attention back to the boy with the green eyes, she tilts her head a bit at him. "Your eyes are the same as mine." She points out bluntly.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 22 Empty Re: (Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass

Post by Maxwell 9/13/2014, 5:23 pm

He raised an eyebrow at Catia. 

"My eyes are green. Yours are gold. To say they're the same is like saying Pikachus and Gogoats are the same." 

The boy smirked and strummed his guitar, then went back to tuning. Still not pleased with it's sound.

"Unless you're talking about something else..."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 9/13/2014, 6:15 pm

Decoda beamed, ecstatic that the small problem was quickly avoided thanks to Hagi's slick skills.  Once he was onto the stage, his eyes darted all around.  What an experience!  His breathing began to speed up, his heart raced, and he started to feel a little dizzy.  His hands and legs quivered once they were both securely on the stage.  Was this real stage fright, or just insane anticipation?!

"Y-Yeah.  I got it all together.  N-No problem," he uttered to Marley, putting a fake smile on his face.  He grabbed a hold of his guitar and headed over to where he was directed.  He withdrew his microphone, and locked it in place on the tall and narrow stand.  He looked into the device, running his fingers over the grid-like ball of the mic, watching everything around him become a blur.  He began to breathe solely through his mouth.

'I'm actually scared, aren't I?  This is nuts!  I've done this before... so many times before... what is it about now that freaks me out?' he thought to himself.  He had to snap out of it so they could preform a decent show!  He just had to!

'Come on, come on... don't fail them.'
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 9/13/2014, 6:25 pm

Catia sits down slowly and onto her legs. "I meant your pupils. They're the same as mine...." She giggles as she sees him trying to get his guitar to sound right. "It looks like your guitar might want a voice to go with its music." She comments, smiling a little bit.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/13/2014, 6:27 pm

"Huh..." Cerise examined the Pawniard's eventual moveset, fascinated by this app that had somehow managed to predict this Pawniard's condition. He smiled a little, anxious to see the little guy when it would hatch. As Zoe spoke, he looked up at her, a bit surprised by her statement.

"Gosh! I feel honored!" Cerise certainly hadn't expected that Zoe had made this app, although upon closer inspection, her name was in the app's name. That should have been obvious. But the fact that he was essentially her first user? That was incredible, too!

"You made this?! Wow... that's amazing!" Cerise says excitedly before a thought crosses his mind. He glances down at the time again. "Ah... Zoe, would you happen to know when the Open Mic Night in Saffron begins? Some friends of mine were planning to take part in it, but I didn't catch what time it'd be..."
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/13/2014, 6:49 pm

Marley stepped over to Decoda and put a hand on his shoulder.

"I have something that will help you out." she said quietly, kissing his cheek. "Attention always helps."

She steps back over to ber base and nods to Hagi. He plays a quick drum solo, getting the feel of the stage and crowd. (If Decoda looked at him, Hagi's eyes were closed, blocking his sight on the crowd) Everyone who wasn't on the stage went silent, and decided to watch them for a bit.

"It depends on what you're singing. We may not be doing the same things." he didn't look up. "And everyone has pupils. What makes you so sure ours are exactly the same?" he smirked as he talked, toying with her.

Zoe looked at her pokegear; 6:03. 

"Ahh... I think it starts at 7:00. Do you wanna sit together...?" she asked, blushing a little bit.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/13/2014, 7:19 pm

"Sure!" Cerise says with a smile as he turns back to the treeline where Blades was resting. He waves to the Bisharp, signaling that he was leaving. Honestly, this little venture with Zoe had been well worth it! Lowering his arm, he reached down to pick up the Pawniard egg. Blades was entrusting him with this egg... and Cerise would make it his duty to honor the Bisharp's wishes as best as he could!

"Let's get going, then!" Cerise says to Zoe.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 9/13/2014, 7:31 pm

Such a simple gesture, and yet, so powerful; Decoda's body pulsed once, as if a volcano erupted on the inside of his body.  Involuntarily, he shuddered, head to toe and blush brightened his face to its maximum.  His hands left the microphone as he twisted around to Marley and Hagi.

He could easily see the drummer's tactic, and in the distance he could have sworn he saw Catia talking to another guitarist.  He would have to ask about them later though, because now that he was back in total control of his nerves, he faced the smaller crowd, gently lowered his eyelids shut and allowed his fingers to connect with the strings on his instrument.

The chords he played replicated that of what was most recently practiced, feeling most confident that even the 92% success rate that Rotom calculated should be enough for right now.  Maybe the chances would increase during the real event?  Decoda easily let his voice flow into the mic, still not making eye contact with the others waiting for their chance to practice.  He held back a little in his efforts, not wanting to go the extra nudge to strain himself, but gave just enough to personally call it "decent or not bad".  He wanted to save his "greatness" for the real deal.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 9/13/2014, 7:46 pm

Catia frowns at the boy before catching a glimpse of Decoda getting a kiss on the cheek. Instantly she shut her eyes and looked away, shaking the sight away. Turning her attention back to the boy she gives him a pouting face. "Did you meet someone named Entei or not?" She asked him bluntly, a little annoyed that she was the one being toyed with and not the other way around.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/13/2014, 8:00 pm

Zoe made a move to hold his hand but stopped herself, and quickly walked on. She looked back and smiled brightly.

"We still have a little bit of time... Is there anything you would like to do or see?"

Marley nodded to Hagi who tapped his drumsticks together.

"One two three four!" he shouted.

When he hit four, they began to play. People began clapping, keeping with the beat and cheering. Marley faced the crowd with open eyes, completely cool with performing in front of people. She looked at Decoda and smiled inwardly. She saw the concentration on his face, but she also saw the enjoyment.

The boy stood up and walked out into the hall, pulling Catia with him so they could hear each other. 

"Entei? No." He held up a hand which started to harden over and become stone. "Regirock. If you you're being too open about meeting Entei, then you must be an Ascended as well." his hand returned to normal as he finally tuned his guitar to his liking. "You should be careful about who you reveal these things to, my dear." he said darkly, sending chills down Catia's spine. "Haha~ I'm joking. The name's Kar."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 9/13/2014, 8:13 pm

Catia blinked at him when he spoke, frowning at him slightly afterwards when he took her into the hall. "Catia..." She told him, a bit miffed by his touching her so suddenly but not wanting to be rude. His words peaked her curiosity though....

She looked at him. "I should really practice a little bit. Before I go though....I think we should talk. Would you mind meeting me at the Pokecenter after this? I might have a few questions for you." She asked him.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 9/13/2014, 8:17 pm

Decoda followed Hagi's lead, and the more he played and sang, the more he felt better about what he was doing.  It was within him all along to do this, and it was in this moment that he reflected on his past.

He remembered how kind of Brock was to give him the starting set for him to begin his journey, and he recalled receiving the gift his special guitar from his father many years ago.  Even before that, his mind traveled back to his youth, hearing the sweet lullabies sung to him by his mother.  Was this what he was meant to become?  Or was there more to his life than music?

"And we'll all learn to see the world as new~" he carried on through the song, the words and rhythms coming to him as if he had known this song as long as he had been playing.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/13/2014, 8:41 pm

As soon as the song finished, Marley ran over to Decoda and hugged him tightly.

"That was perfect! We're SO ready!!" 

Hagi stood up and walked over to Decoda, placing a hand on his shoulder. He nodded in approval.

"You play quite well, Decoda. I approve."

Kar nodded. "A night time walk would be nice. And who knows, I may have a couple questions for you~"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 9/13/2014, 8:59 pm

Catia blinked at Kar when he mentioned that he might have questions for her too but slowly turned to leave.  "Careful what you wish for..."  She warned him, a bit annoyed by his confidence around her.  She couldn't help but smile though.  His confidence was giving her more confidence of her own.  Upon returning to the waiting area, she looked around and spotted Decoda getting hugged by that girl.  Shaking her head again to clear away her irritation, she quickly found a semi-quiet place and took a deep breath before letting her voice softly sing some of the lyrics to her song:

There's no curtain call
And there's no point in life at all
If each day ends and this bent heart of mine cannot heal
I can't see a darn thing
But it could be
That the gray clouds that I loved completely blinded me

By the time she had finished the first verse of her song, Catia notices that her voice was cracking a little bit and her cheek had a tear sliding down it. Quickly wiping it away and clearing her throat, she repeated her first verse again.  This time her voice didn't crack but her cheek still felt another tear slide down it. She wiped it away again quickly and shook her head.  Was her father looking down on her as she sung her song?  It was about him and her after all....was it possible?
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/13/2014, 9:21 pm

"Hrm... I dunno! Saffron City's a lot bigger than what I'd expected! How about a little walk around town while we wait?" Cerise suggests as he shifts the egg in his hands, not noticing Zoe's recalled gesture as he does so. His eyes then shoot up and he whirls around to face Zoe, face apologetic. "I mean, if that's alright with you, anyway! I wouldn't want to seem intrusive or anything!"
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 9/13/2014, 9:36 pm

His smile, eyebrows and chest rose with great joy welling up inside of him as Marley hugged him and Hagi approvingly grabbed his shoulder.  He became thrilled to know how well he did in the eyes of who he considered much more professional than he was!

"It's really an honor to play with you!" he blurted out quickly, blushing and looking much more excited about conquering this great feat in his career.  "I-I mean, yeah, I've never gotten the chance to do such a big thing with folks like you!  I think- I think I'm actually excited about thi-"

He cut himself off, cupping one of his hands over his mouth, remembering how he needed to watch what he let come out of his mouth.  Thankfully, he hadn't said anything bad, but still worried if what he said was any sort of irritating or bothersome.  He didn't want to look like a dork in front of his new friends.  Not that it was okay to look like a dork in front of everyone else...

Looking past the two, he lost sight of Catia and the acoustic guy she was talking to.  Where did they go?  Now that he thought about it... where did Loka and Cerise go to?

"Aghh... I feel like such a jerk..." he mumbled, upset at himself for completely ignoring his first group of comrades.  It was too late to look for them now, wasn't it?
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/13/2014, 10:20 pm

"Well, we still have some time until the actual show, so if you need to do anything, now would be the time to do it." Marley hopped off the stage, followed by Hagi. "I'm gonna go practice my violin." She headed off, out one of the doors.

"Well, I'm gonna go find something to do until it's time." he nodded at the broken pokegear now on the opposite wrist of Decoda's real one. "You should get that fixed." With that, he walked off as well.

"Due to your concentration, your success rate has increased by 3%." Rotom spoke. "And I apologize for invading your personal space, but Miss Marley's pocket was quite stuffy." 

Zoe nodded quickly. 

"We have enough time to check a few things out." She opens the map on her pokegear and shows it to Cerise. "Take your pick~" 

As Catia sat there singing, she heard the sound of someone playing a guitar, slowly but surely picking up on the melody. If she turned, she would see Kar sitting on a stool, listening intently and trying to play along.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 9/13/2014, 10:53 pm

When Catia heard the guitar playing while she was singing, she whipped around to see who was trying to play along with her. Spotting Kar, she looks at him in surprise. Then a slight smile breaks out on her face as she chooses to not walk over and confront him about his trying to play along with her. Not just yet. Instead, she goes to sing the next verse of her song.

They're souls like me and you
Who aren't aware of what they do
Always laughing in the face of danger and truth
Can't they see
right through their hazy glee?
That nothing good comes of rushing in blindly

Noticing another small choke and another small tear rolling down her cheek, she wipes it away and takes a quick breath before trying the verse again. She finally figures out where she chokes after a couple of tries and manages to halt the tears finally after she finishes.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/13/2014, 11:23 pm

Cerise's eyes are drawn to the large building near Saffron's center. He pointed to it, seeing an icon displaying the words "Silph Co." on it. That rung a bell. This company was a leading manufacturer of Pokemon technology, like various Pokeball types and many other essential trainer items. The company was known even in his home region of Unova. And this was their main office building-- a towering monument several stories tall!

"Can we look around there first?" Cerise asks.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 9/13/2014, 11:57 pm

He nodded to the siblings, but checked down at his wrist once Hagi mentioned getting the Pokegear fixed.  A surprised look took over his face as he found Rotom speaking to him on his other wrist!

"Rotom!"

He listened to what he had to say before slinging the guitar over his shoulder and taking his microphone off the stand.  Decoda then smiled at the electric/ghost type genuinely, for once.

"Thanks, dude.  I'm glad my chances increased!  But I hope you don't mind a little speed, because right now I gotta find my friends!"

He leapt off the stage and staggered into a jog as he ran around the stage and back into the roads of the city.  He bit his lower lip and lifted up his Pokegear to send a message to the others.

'Where are you guys?  I wanna make sure you're all okay!'

He hit the send button and proceeded to jog along the streets to try and find his friends.  He really didn't want to go on without at least knowing they were still alive and well!
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/14/2014, 1:13 am

"Sure! It's gonna be a bit crowded, because that's where the show is going to take place. I can try and get us a short tour of the place if you're up to it." she quickly added. "O-Only if thats what you'd want to do with me! I-I mean if that something we... you... would wanna spend time doing until the show!!"

By the time she finished talking she was bright red and burying her face in her hands out of sheer embarrassment.

Kar raised an eyebrow, looking at her.

"Touching lyrics." he muttered, looking down at his guitar. it wasn't new, but fairly scratched and burned in a few places. The body was cracked and had chips of several sizes missing from it. "Family passed or something?"

Loka, who was out wandering the Vendor stands, looked at her pokegear getting Decoda's message. She typed out a response to let him know that she was alright. The dark trainer stopped at a stand and browsed different charms and jewelry. Loka shook her head, uninterested, and kept walking.

"Ugh... I have no need for such trinkets..."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 9/14/2014, 1:50 am

Decoda had stopped his jog to check his gear.  He hoped it would have given him a clue as to where to find his friends, lightly smiling when he saw Loka's name, but when he opened the message to only find that she was okay, without her exact whereabouts.  It was good to know, but...

"Dammit, Loka!  You're so--!!  RRrrrrgh!!" he growled aloud, closing out the app with a slight stamp of his foot.  "She's so frustrating..."

He slowed his pace as he walked further along, his smile now a scowl.

"Maybe I should head back.  Catia couldn't have been far from where I last saw her, right?  And Cerise would remember to show up, right?" he sighed, finally stopping in his tracks to rethink his methods.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 9/14/2014, 6:31 am

Catia grows saddened when Kar takes a guess at where her lyrics had come from. "Yeah....my father....he saved me twice from dying. Once by my own hands and...." Before she can even finish her sentence, not one but two tears roll down her cheeks and she quickly wipes them away, her voice not changing. "Sorry. This always happens when I try to sing this song. It's the only one that I've ever actually wrote." She tells him, her thoughts now swimming with the lyrics.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/14/2014, 12:06 pm

"O-of course! You're a good friend of mine, and I'd be honored to spend more time... ah, I mean... To hang out with you!" Cerise stammers, feeling his own anxiety rise as Zoe's embarrassment grew. He looks down, the lenses of his glasses fogging up a bit as Cerise felt heat rise in his face. He clutches the egg tightly, as if it was his only lifeline.

"S-should we get going, then?" He manages to blurt out, and mentally groaned. He sounded... really pushy... Feeling a vibration in his pocket, he hefts the egg to one arm and pulls out his PokeGear, seeing that Decoda had sent a message of worry to the group. Cerise types out a response slowly, trying not to let the currently... awkward situation make his response come out strange.

' I'm all good! Made a new friend here, and we're gonna take a tour of the Silph Co. building for a bit, but we'll come to the Open Mic Night afterwards! Oh, and you mentioned a Rotom earlier? '

Cerise adds the last part as an afterthought, recalling the term Decoda had used in a previous message.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 9/14/2014, 8:15 pm

As he began to walk back to the stage, he felt the gear vibrate on his wrist.  With that hand in his pocket, he accidentally snagged the edge of Mudkip's Pokeball that was clipped onto his belt as he pulled out the Pokegear.  He dropped the ball onto the ground, but caught it when it rebounded, the app on the 'gear with Cerise's message exposed.  With Mudkip unleashed, it looked at the distressed teen with its head tilted to one side.

"Kip?"

"Sorry about that Mudkip," he said with low volume, flustered as he read the message to himself.  It seemed that Cerise was busy now, but did have plans to come watch them all play.  Then he read on about Rotom.

Responding to Cerise only, he typed back:
'I have Rotom with me, but he's still wild.  It seems he wants to hang out with us, but he's definitely an Avatar!  He followed us in my guitar all the way from the Game Corner and...'

Decoda hesitated on mentioning that Cerise wasn't exactly lucky with his winnings.  He erased the last part quickly and sent:
'I have Rotom with me, but he's still wild.  It seems he wants to hang out with us, but he's definitely an Avatar!  He followed us from the Game Corner!'

He shut the 'gear's lid to find Mudkip had brushed up against his leg.  It looked up at its trainer and smiled.  This smile alone reminded Decoda that he shouldn't worry so much about the others right now.  They could handle themselves, as he did for a long time.  He bent down to lift up his little friend with a light chuckle and carried him back to the stage with ease.  They would be fine.  Right?

Once back there, he began to look around backstage for Catia and that mysterious guy he saw talking with her.  He hoped he didn't rope her into something bad - she was the only one that hadn't responded to his message...
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next