The newest registered user is Enzo DelMontico

Our users have posted a total of 15061 messages in 241 subjects
Gallery

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: (Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass

Post by ShadowFantasy on 7/14/2014, 11:08 pm

Catia nods as Poochy blinks his eyes closed on top of her head. She walks with Cerise back to the Pokemon center after waving to Decoda and Loka. She walks straight up to the nurse on duty and takes out her new Rattata's pokeball and hands that to her. Gently taking the tired Poochy off of her head, she sets him down on the counter and smiles to the nurse on duty.

"May I have Poochy here and his new friend in the pokeball healed? They're both injured and tired."

She explains to her, Poochy blinking up at the nurse sleepily.
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RKRobot on 7/14/2014, 11:32 pm

After helping Loka up and nodding to her notion of going to make a phone call, he hurried over with a smile on his face - a real smile - ready to congratulate his companions.  Mudkip struggled to stay on his shoulder, as it was waving to them with a little paw and "mud"ing all the way.

"Hey guys!  Great job back there!  I knew you'd do well! Catia, congrats on catching yourself a new friend!"

Once the two decided heading back to the center was their best bet for their Pokemon (and the injured Rattata) he encouraged the idea.  He and Mudkip both waved to them as they left.  He then looked over at Loka, watching her check her bag even though he couldn't hear anything.

"Kip?"

"I don't know either.  But I'm not gonna be nosy about it!"

He said proudly, reaching his arms around to behind his head, shutting his eyes and smiling happily.  In the back of his head, he hoped that Cerise and Catia wouldn't run into any team troubles, but with their battling skill (and slightly weakened Pokemon), it wouldn't surprise him if it happened anyway.

Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 7/14/2014, 11:38 pm

Cerise slowly raises the wild Rattata onto the counter. "Ah... excuse me, but... could you also take care of this Rattata for me, please? It's wild, but I don't want it to get taken advantage of because I just finished battling it..."

"Ches!"

"Oh, right! And my Chespin, if that's alright?"

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 7/15/2014, 5:02 am

The nurse took the two pokeballs and placed them on a machine behind the counter. Lights and scanners started up and the pokeballs glowed. She then turned and took the ratatta gently in her arms. She placed the small pokemon on a cloth covered table and picked up a small handheld scanner. She swiped it over the pokemon and an X-ray of the ratatta showed on an overhead screen. The nurse studied the X-ray then began to treat its wounds. Several minutes later, the nurse comes back out and hands the ratatta to Cerise, and the pokeballs back to their respective trainers.

"Here you both go! Now I've noticed that you're new trainers, so I would like to interest you in a special deal that the pokemon centers across the regions all take part in." She hands each of them a plastic card. "These cards hold something called poke-miles. We sync these cards to your pokegear and it measures how many miles you've traveled. Those miles are converted to points which you can use to get discounts at marts, trips to private areas, or special items! Would you like to participate?"

“siht i furgot that wheres that bitch Sirloin when you need her”
Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 7/15/2014, 6:28 am

Catia grins as Poochy barks happily before climbing up her arm and clambering onto her head. She smiles at the nurse after taking back her new Rattata and listening to her offer.

"Sure! That sounds like a great idea!"

She answers her.
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastion on 7/15/2014, 7:58 am

[Travelling from Hoenn to Kanto... is going to take abit! Huehuehue~]

Rizu by now had gotten all the information he needed from Watson and the other Gym Leaders he had ambushed. He was currently travelling down to Slateport City from Fallarbor Town. "So..." Albion had been stumble-skuttering next to him. "Unova or Kanto?" Albion snapped its jaws a couple of times, humoring him. "I was going to choose that regardless. Have some rest." He returned Albion to his ball. "I have family business there anyway."

[Cue the 'me disappearing for 3 more pages' <3]
Blastion
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 7/15/2014, 8:42 am

"That sounds great!" Cerise smiles as he gently picks up Rattata. Chespin jumps off of the table, tugging at Cerise's pants a little, anxious. Cerise chuckled a little bit.

"We should tell Decoda about this! But... he's a Gym trainer, so he might already know?"

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 7/15/2014, 11:38 am

"Excellent!" the nurse takes their pokegears and hooks them up to a machine, swiping a card through it. She hands the gears and the cards to both of them. "Here you go! You two are all set to collect your miles, and as an added bonus you each start off with 100 free miles!" The nurse smiled at the two as the ratatta cuddled into Cerise's arms. "Be sure to tell others about this!"

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 7/16/2014, 5:16 am

Catia takes her card and puts it into her bag before smiling at the nurse and waving goodbye.

"Sure thing! Thank you so much!"

She says as she goes outside of the pokemon center and goes to rejoin the others. She takes out the pokeball with her new Rattata in it just before reaching the rest of the group and grins at them.

"Let's see how Poochy likes his new friend!"

She says as she sets Poochy down after taking him down and off of her head. She throws the pokeball up and into the air and the Rattata from before it comes out and onto the ground in a bright flash of light. It gives a cry before Poochy walks up to it curiously, sniffing it from head to tail in curiosity.
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 7/16/2014, 8:14 am

Loka yawned loudly and watched the exchange between the dog and the rat. The ratatta seemed a bit hesitant about Poochy sniffing it but eventually warmed up to the puppy. 

"Seems like ratatta's calmed down a bit."

The one in Cerise's arms wiggled a bit before hopping down to the ground. It squeaked up at Cerise and rubbed up against his leg in thanks before running off.

"Huh... Ya seem to have a natural gift with pokemon. Some legendaries find people like that more appealing then others. Keep that up and ya could possibly become a friend of the forest."

She looked at the now reformed group.

"So where we headin' now?"

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 7/16/2014, 8:32 am

Cerise waves good-bye to the Rattata before turning back to the others. What WERE they going to do now? He certainly didn't have a destination in mind. He wasn't even sure if he wanted to take on the Gym Leader Challenge. "Well... as a veteran Trainer, what would you recommend, Loka?"

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by RKRobot on 7/16/2014, 10:08 am

"Good to see you're all back safe!  How was the trip?"

Decoda grinned wider after watching Cerise wave goodbye to his little wild friend.  He also awaited a potential answer from the experienced Loka, even though he imagined they should really start getting back to work about finding those rogue teams...

"She's right!  I knew kids who threw themselves in front of their Pokemon during battles because they were so attached.  It's easy when they come as lovable as they are!"

He stroked the fin on Mudkip's head calmly, then turned back up to Catia.

"What will you nickname it, Catia?  Your new friend?"

Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 7/16/2014, 10:26 am

Catia kneels down and pets both Poochy and the Rattata before looking up at Decoda. She blinks at his question. She hadn't thought about a nickname for this little guy at all. Her capture of it was more of a spur of the moment kind of thing and she didn't really think it through that much. She sits down and sets the new Pokemon in her lap, scratching it behind its ears and giving it attention as she thought about things. Then she grinned as she thought up the perfect name for it.

"How about I call you Fang? How's that sound?"

She asks the Rattata, Poochy now pawing at Catia for attention as she giggles and pets his head too.
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 7/17/2014, 2:00 am

"I think y'all should come up with a plan on what each of ya is gonna do. If you don't wanna take the gym leader challenge, you don't have to. I'm sure there's other things in the world that fit some better then others. Like the Hoenn region has contests, and Kalos has berry farmin'. There's always somethin' for someone."

She takes out a case and opens it, revealing several small medals with  symbols such as a hurdle, a flag, running shoes (and a few more) on them. 

"I spent some time in Johto, an' took part in the pokeathlon." 

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 7/17/2014, 2:24 am

"Pokeathlon?" Like... sports and stuff?" Cerise asks, unfamiliar with the event. Well... the medals certainly implied as much, but still... "Hm, you sure have a lot of those... Oh! Decoda!"

Cerise turns to face Decoda. "Did you know about poke-miles? The nurse told Catia and me about it."

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 7/17/2014, 6:50 pm

Catia perks her head up at the thought of the contests and the pokeathlon. If it was one thing that she liked, it was competing and showing how great she was. The Gym challenges sounded great too because of her love for fighting. It was definitely something to think about. Deciding to let her new Rattata "Fang" get acquainted with herself, she returns Poochy to his pokeball and gets up with the Rattata in her arms. She turns to the group.

"I personally think that I would do well to stick around and take the Gym challenges. I love fighting and that would be a great thing to do to show that I'm the best!"

She tells them, Fang sitting calmly in her arms.
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 7/18/2014, 3:08 am

(Forgot to mention, the ratatta is lv 7)

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 7/18/2014, 3:43 am

(OOC: I wondered about that. Thanks ^^)
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RKRobot on 7/24/2014, 3:55 am

((OOC: Sorry for the wait!!))

Decoda peers over at Loka's case, grinning when he sees the glistening medals. The Pokeathelon would totally be something he could do with all the hardcore training he'd done! He looked over at Mudkip to see if his partner could handle it as such a low level, but maybe he wasn't giving the little mudfish enough credit. Then again, if it was too much, the contests mixed with his musical abilities could really be a career-boosting alternative! Maybe Mudkip would work best as a preforming Pokemon?

"Hmm... Those other events sound tempting! I'd love to try and do both if we can. But if you out-of-regioners wanna check out the local gyms, I'd be happy to accompany you!"

"Kip!"

But then Cerise mentioned the Poke-miles and the redhead put a relaxed fist around his chin and tried to recall if he'd ever heard of those. When he really thought about it, that's exactly what he was using to save money on his musical journey before this mission! He certainly had been using it to its fullest in card form, but now that he got his new gear, he could load what he had onto the device. He pulled out the temporary card he was given a while ago to show him, and the pokegear with it. He hit a few buttons and uploaded the points with no trouble, revealing he had about 30 left over.

"Sure do! I used a temporary card before I got my gear to help me travel! Looks like I used it a little too much, but we can split these points pretty fairly if you need me to buy anything for you two! Or three! I'm not greedy~"

He glanced over and winked at Loka, knowing she would be tagging along for whatever ride they'd take her on. He had almost forgotten that she used a whip to train her Pokemon...

Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 7/25/2014, 3:18 am

"Cool! Thanks!" Cerise smiles, nodding at Decoda. Maybe going on this journey with Decoda, Loka, and Catia would help him find something that would be good for him. "So! Should we go on to the next town? Unless there's something still in Celadon to do...?"

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 7/25/2014, 11:11 am

Catia turns to Cerise.

"I still want to stick around and find that fox Pokemon I was looking for if that's alright with you guys."

She tells them, mostly Cerise though.
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 7/25/2014, 1:01 pm

Loka shrugged and leaned up against a tree.

"I go where y'all go." she smiled at Decoda a bit. "Have y'all eaten yet? I can treat us to lunch or sumthin if ya like."

She was in no rush. Rizu would take a bit to get here, so it gave her time to see if travelling with these people was worth it or not.

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by RKRobot on 7/26/2014, 12:26 am

Decoda snapped his fingers, just remembering there was a Gym in Celadon, a Department Store and a Game Corner - he did scare Mudkip a little with his sudden "AHA!" though.

"Mudkip!"

"Oh, sorry buddy!  I just remembered something, that's all," he says comfortingly as he strokes its top fin with a couple fingers.  He then turns to the other three.

"Loka, if you're willing to take us out, I'd be happy to oblige ya!  We can check out if they're any cafes or whatever by the Department Store or Game Corner.  There's a Gym too... I think it's a Grass type leader... And Catia, they sometimes give out Pokemon as prizes if you win at the Corner~"

He grinned, hoping they would find something interesting to work with - he was excited for whatever they planned on doing.

Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 7/26/2014, 8:34 pm

Cerise shrugs, content with whatever it was they were going to do. "Lunch sounds good to me! Though I may check out that Game Corner afterwards?"

He wasn't too sure about the latter plan of action. He wasn't one to gamble, but why not check out the sites if they were available?

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 7/28/2014, 12:02 pm

Loka stretched yet again as she turned away from the group, facing the way back to Celadon. Her long scarf moved slightly, revealing that her back was covered in scars of different sizes and shapes. The largest seemed to be partially hidden by her top. As she turned slightly towards the group, the scarf covered them yet again.

"Alrighty then! I'll treat y'all to lunch and if ya wanna, some time at the game corner! There's also the huge shoppin' center there, but they get more an' more expensive the higher ya go." She pauses, then shrugs. "Anyways, I think the rooftop Cafe would be an excellent place!"

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down