NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
The Mysterious Powers of the Adventure Squadron - Page 2 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
The Mysterious Powers of the Adventure Squadron - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
The Mysterious Powers of the Adventure Squadron - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
The Mysterious Powers of the Adventure Squadron - Page 2 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
The Mysterious Powers of the Adventure Squadron - Page 2 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
The Mysterious Powers of the Adventure Squadron - Page 2 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
The Mysterious Powers of the Adventure Squadron - Page 2 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
The Mysterious Powers of the Adventure Squadron - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
The Mysterious Powers of the Adventure Squadron - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
The Mysterious Powers of the Adventure Squadron - Page 2 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
The Mysterious Powers of the Adventure Squadron - Page 2 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
The Mysterious Powers of the Adventure Squadron - Page 2 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

The Mysterious Powers of the Adventure Squadron - Page 2 Empty

The Mysterious Powers of the Adventure Squadron

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Mysterious Powers of the Adventure Squadron - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mysterious Powers of the Adventure Squadron

Post by Maxwell 12/9/2013, 10:53 pm

The "doll" shifted it's gaze to Scarlet then to TT, it's eyes seeming to have a lively glow to them now. This creation wasn't alive, but it was damn close.

High up in the tree, the girl sat and watched the ruckus below. It was amusing to watch strangers ponder and wonder over her many puppets. The puppet moved with but a single twitch on her hand, the strings connected to a jeweled control bar. Her silence was broken with a loud grown from her stomach.

How could she have forgotten to eat this morning! She forced her hunger to the back of her mind and continued to play with the group below.

The puppet's hand stretched out further, pulling on Kartoffel's pant leg, then making a motion to show it wanted to be picked up. It never looked back up at the Hog, but kept looking between Scarlet and TT.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Mysterious Powers of the Adventure Squadron - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mysterious Powers of the Adventure Squadron

Post by Blastion 12/31/2013, 12:19 am

Wrave, satisfied with his charity, smirked to himself. Ah! How long have I been gone? He wondered suddenly. Realizing Castien must be worried, he dashed away swiftly.

Castien jolted from window to window to make sure nothing malicious was on its way. "I didn't think about the smell... Crap! This always happens! Wrave leaves me to watch the place and I burn it to the ground!" His panicking began to show visually as sparks started to slightly shoot out from his jacket's surface. He sighed. "Calm down..." He sighed again. "Worrying will only attract predators..."
Blastion
Blastion
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 12/31/2013, 12:44 am

Rioluko looked about, thinking she had heard something. When she saw nothing, she began walking. That would be the last time she would steal materials from Benulai. Well, for the time being, that is.

"I'll have to go back at some point." she said to no one. "But I may as well get as far away as possible."

She started walking off, unknowingly in the direction Wrave was heading.

Last edited by Luna on 1/2/2014, 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 1/1/2014, 8:28 pm

((Chris.  YOU GET BACK HERE AND PARTICIPATE RIGHT NOW.))
((By the way guys, thanks so much for actually trying to continue the story while I was being a lazy jerkface about this!  I appreciate your persistence!))
----

~TT took Genesis hand, her pouting face faced forward but her eyes darted around because she felt so weary.  Once being the goddess of time, she did have some kind of supernatural senses, especially when it came to dealing with life and death.  This meant that, as her more spiritual self, she was able to tell when someone was to be born and someone was set to die, but ever since her immortality sacrifice, this skill was lost to her.  This also gave her a close connection to the Death & Life god, but she barely remembered this relationship.  Even so, as she was quite weary about this whole scenario. ~

TT: Kartoffel, I'm not saving you if you get closer to that thing!!

Poppyseed: I'm concerned at why it's looking at you, TT.

Feldspar: It is…

~Then the stomach growl was heard.  This alerted Fringe, who quickly turned to the muddy ground she stood upon, picked up a small rock and chucked it at trees above the hut and the dolls and puppets.  She went to pick up and launch another one as a back up in case she missed, but after doing so, Quartz stopped her. ~

Quartz: Wait, don't hurt anybody!  Maybe we can talk this out!

Fringe: There's someone up there!  You all heard it, right?!

~She looked back to Katie, Snow, Juliet, Emily, and Genesis, as well as her other friends.  Hopefully, they were with her on this. ~

-

~Near the small cottage that Castien and Wrave housed themselves, a pack of six Benulai, hairy and apelike in stature with big feet, hands and heaving bare chests, only covered by varying shapes of loosely sewn together clothing, had arrived in the vicinity.  The leader, a gray and black-streaked being with huge ears and carrying a spear for protection, headed forward and intended to give Castien a visit.  His party huffed behind him, as they finally approached the entrance.  A knock on the cottage door should alert someone inside. ~
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/2/2014, 12:46 am

The rock struck the girl in the tree, right across the face. She lost her balance and fell out, the puppet on the ground falling limp as the connection with it's master was severed. The girl stood up slowly, now partially covered in mud, holding her left cheek. Her fangs stuck out as she hissed in pain. A small amount of blood leaked from between her fingers.

"Ow... Haven't you people heard of calling 'Who's there'?" she spoke. 

She sniffed the air and swooned slightly, forcing herself to not attack them. She was training herself not to drink the blood of other people, but instead drink from the animals.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastion 1/2/2014, 1:08 am

Castien was startled by the thundering roar the door made as the Benulai knocked. Without speaking a word, he slowly approached the door. There was only one thing that could be behind the door... It was intelligent and considerate enough to knock... and it wasn't Wrave. As he reached for the doorknob he felt his heart race. Be cool. Don't anger them. Sparks began jolting off his jacket. No doubt it being due to his fear of the Benulai. [The sparks are harmless, mostly for cosmetic appearances; however, it is the cause of a few attacks as mentioned before.] Castien sighed as he gathered the courage to open the door. He froze. The Benulai looked as intimidating as ever. "H-Hello" His fear was discernible. Realizing this, he tried to change the subject. Wait... Do they speak? He didn't know their main form of communication. He had never been this close to one before; usually it was Wrave communicating with them. But how did he do it? Basic signing? "English?" It's worth a shot... "Are... you all hungry? . . . I cooked." He paused, then took a step back making a welcoming motion. The bowl of black crispy meat was in plain sight. The size seems to be equivalent to that of an abnormally large turkey. Effectively feeding approximately ten people evenly without worrying about sharing. I wonder how much they eat... he wondered.

Wrave in the meantime continued his hunt on the way back to the cottage. He has yet to have caught anything and refused to return with nothing. He continued his path through the jungle/forest.
Blastion
Blastion
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 1/3/2014, 4:26 am

~Fringe folded her arms, emergency rock still in grasp, and frowned at the felled predator.  Quartz looked at her curiously, but was too afraid to go near her.  Feldspar on the other hand, much like many cats, was drawn in to take a few steps forward from her position. ~

Fringe: Why should I hand my manners out to a creep?

Feldspar: So you were controlling the dolls…

~She noticed that Kartoffel tried to awaken her little friend by poking and prodding it with her hooves and fingers once she crouched down.  A bit disappointed that it wasn't actually alive and willing to befriend her, her eyes became big and shiny, as if they were about to water. ~

Kartoffel: My friend… I will remember you…

-

~The Benulai pack grumbled as Castien answered the door, save for the leader, who looked upon the relatively peaceful electric creature with piercing turquoise eyes.  His hairy mangled brow lifted as Castien tried to communicate with them, but then his crew found the meat.  They gestured forward, making grunts and clicks, smiling creepily as they thought his hospitality was amusing and very generous, but before they could walk in, the leader halted them by extending an arm and opening his mouth to speak. ~

Leader: Benulai, resistos.  Needed suustanis latear.

~This sounded like very broken English, but was a variant of the cultural format they used to communicate.  Very powerful figureheads and chiefs of the villages, tribes, and cities only knew this dialect, as it allowed them to talk to foreigners like Castien, Wrave, and the others that visited.  Even thought it was broken, many cognates could be heard, translating the sentence to "Benulai, resist.  Need sustenance later."  ((For the ease of response, I'll include the translations from now on.))  He let his hand fall and spoke directly to the friendly guy. ~

Leader: Entrance accepted.  Discussion necessary at once.

~He slowly strode in, his spear's end hitting the floor with loud taps.  His five followers parted from behind upon entering and stood guard at all possible entrances and exits.  From the 'secret service' like behavior of these beings, this particular leader seemed pretty important.  The leader stood still in the middle of the cottage, waiting for the company of Castien. ~
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/3/2014, 11:00 am

"So chucking a rock is a better option?" The girl hissed.

She walked over and picked up the puppet, checking it over. There didn't seem to be anything wrong with it, except for a few scratches on the paint. She thought for a moment before holding the doll out to Kartoffel.

"...Here. You were one of the first people to try and actually accept the hand of my Perriot. Take it." she said quietly, then she turned to the rest of the group. "...As an apology for scaring you all, I invite you to rest here..."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastion 1/7/2014, 9:31 pm

Castien shook in fear, but tried swaying back and forth to calm himself. "I see..." He wasn't very sure that he understood him very well. "What can I help you with, s-sir?" He held his arms and hands out question-like.
Blastion
Blastion
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 2/16/2014, 3:16 pm

~Kartoffel squealed like a pig in joy, grabbing the doll and hugging it with all her might. Fringe grumpily refused to respond to the rock-comment, so Feldspar opened her mouth. ~

Feldspar: Ah, thank you. We didn't mean to hurt you or anything, honest!

~Quartz chimed in as Poppyseed began to fly above and around the hut to inspect it, making sure this wasn't another trap. ~

Quartz: Are you sure that's okay with you, miss puppet master?

-

~The Benulai leader grunted before speaking again, as if he was trying to clear his throat for a long story. His guards still stood quietly at all corner of the hut. He looked to Castien and spoke. ~

Leader: We in troubled time. Troubled time and no food. Disease to be spreaded. Exiled the diseased ones. Brother of North, Shenshev, come down to say bad things. Ask for land. I say no!

~He slammed the staff down on the ground once more, coming very close to Castien's own foot, but this was unintentional. ~

Leader: Shenshev do bad things. Is cause of famine. Need to stop Shenshev before herd arrive. Herd take everything - lives, food, land. Need warriors to stop brethren.

~In essence, what he was asking was for Castien and Wrave (as he knew he lived there as well) to come back with him and fight to stop the Northern Benulai tribe, lead by the leader's greedy brother, Shenshev. This was an important task, but if anyone was going to try to stop the war between tribes and bring peace, it would be Castien and whoever he could find to help. ~

((Sorry it's been so long!!))
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastion 2/16/2014, 4:23 pm

[IS OKAY oddish!~]

Castien gave him a troubled look. "We have some food to spare... although not enough for your entire tribe, there should be a decent amount to stay alive... Please. Help yourselves to our provisions." He walked over to a window, wondering where Wrave was.

A few minutes passed before Wrave landed just outside the cottage with a Razorboar. "Cast!" Castien appeared at the door way to signal Wrave to enter. He did so, with the boar. Upon realizing who his guests were, we dropped it. [He had been 'appearing' to hold it, but used air as a source of counter-gravity.] "What brings the Benulai to our humble abode?

Castien explained the situation to Wrave

Wrave interjected at one point. "We'll gladly help you. But I don't believe we are strong enough to help against an entire army- especially with your people starving and getting sick."
Blastion
Blastion
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 2/16/2014, 8:22 pm

~During the few minutes of waiting, the Benulai footsoldiers raided the place, which proved how savage the race really was. They stuffed supplies and food into a leathery looking bag and closed it shut with a scraggly rope just as Wrave arrived. The leader's eyes widened as he saw the fresh kill that the wind mage had brought home. This was clearly a good choice to come to such good hunters. ~

~When Wrave spoke up about wanting to help them, but not believing that just the two of them could take on a whole herd of angry primates, the leader nodded slowly and replied. ~

Leader: You bring ally. Collective. Brethren. We have four dawn from now to preparing. Search wild. Bring soldiers. Build army.

~He smiled, asking them to go out and find others before 4 days were up, and the Northern tribe was upon them. ~
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/18/2014, 5:59 pm

Nyx looked away from the group and walked towards the cottage, signaling for them to follow. The door opened for her. A small puppet, much similar to the one given to Kartoffel, greeted her and the guests. Nyx waved a hand over the back wall and it opened up to be a much larger place then anyone would expect.

"My name is Nyx. I am the one and only puppetmaster here on Benul. Make yourselves at home, and don't mind the puppets. They mean no harm."

As she spoke, a wooden snake crawled up her arm and draped itself around her shoulders, going completely limp. Other wooden creations traversed about the household, some paying little to no attention to the group. Many of them didn't seem to be finished, but all of them were full of magic and life.

---***---

Rioluko sat in a tree, high up in it's branches, slumped against the trunk. She looked at her keys, sighing.

"What lesson am I supposed to learn?!" She groaned, looking up at the sky. "There is like, no one here except the Benuali!"

She had been sent here by Sorann, her warrior of a teacher, to learn some lesson. Rioluko was given no clues, no help. It was gonna be a long journey.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 2/19/2014, 1:28 am

~Everyone was surprised.  Such intricate design and strange 'magic' on a primitive planet was unheard of, but hey, they were still there.  TT tiptoed around the place as if she was afraid to step on anything that may have had life in it; Fringe only sighed at her behavior.  Kartoffel's eyes shimmered in the cabin's lighting, feeling like she was surrounded by all sorts of cool weird things, just like her!  Quartz and Feldspar still hung onto one another, but still trying to be the brave one, the white cat spoke up to Nyx. ~

Feldspar: Wow, N-Nyx, this sure is some kind of neat work you have here!

Quartz: Y-Yeah - are you some kind of special Benul doll maker or magician?

TT: Whatever she is, she's doing a real good job of making everything so lifelike!  What are you doing with your powers and skills outcasted here?!  Why not in the major tribes?

---***---

~Poppyseed didn't want to go inside just yet.  Perching herself atop the hut, she scanned the area for movements and sounds.  She then wondered if they were anywhere near where they were supposed to be going: to another civilization of sorts or local tribe.  She looked up, then smacked her head. ~

Poppyseed: Ugh, I can't believe I haven't done this already...

~She started up her fluttering wings and began to soar up to beyond the canopy of the swamp.  Maybe she could see something past the tree line? ~
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastion 2/25/2014, 1:49 pm

Wrave: I see... Well it's not like we'd find random allies in the perimeter- if we knew anyone at all, we would have left you in peace long ago... *He looked back at the fresh kill* You can have that.

Castien: He remained still and silent; not wanting to interject.
Blastion
Blastion
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/3/2014, 5:03 pm

~The leader ignored Wrave's worries, even if he did hear him.  The others grabbed the meat and stuffed it in the sack. ~

Leader: You having luck of mine.  Find army.  Four dawn.  The battle soon.

~He patted the two on the head with his furry ape-like hand before turning around to leave with his crew.  Before he left the doorway, he murmured. ~

Leader: Skies fall, pieces meld with ground, becomes one, stands together as always.  Look to swamp; new things happens all days.

~He might have been referring to the one night this hemisphere clearly saw a screeching meteor hit the jungly swamp.  Perhaps there was something in there that they could use...?  Or maybe it was time for this guy to retire already...~

((It is now mid-late afternoon, in time, by the way.))
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastion 3/3/2014, 5:26 pm

"Heh...right." Wrave replied nervously. He looked to Castien who nodded back. "We won't fail you..."

Castien had a confused expression, what had Wrave planned? The duo left for the swamp, leaving the Benulai behind in their cottage; a possibly terrible idea, but they didn't want to be near them for too long.
Blastion
Blastion
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2014, 1:14 am

Rioluko shifted in her sleep [she was taking a nap to regain energy]Something crashed up through the canopy several hundred yard away, and the jackal found herself suddenly falling. She hit several branches on the way down before finally landing quite unceremoniously on her back. The wind was knocked out of her and her vision blurred.

"R-Right.... No more trees..." she gasped to herself, sitting up and checking herself over. No real damage, just a couple cuts and several bruises forming.

Rioluko never had the best luck with trees.

-----***-----

Nyx blushed a bit, taking the snake off her shoulders and placing it on the ground where it slithered off. She wasn't used to such praise, only being called a demon or a witch.

"W-well... I'm the daughter of a chief, but..." she gave an awkward grin, showing her fangs. "I wasn't exactly welcome anymore when I discovered my gifts. My magic was deemed too powerful, seeing as I can bring wooden creatures to life, and I had to leave."

She decided to leave out the fact that she also had a strange "disorder" that required her to drink blood everyday out of the conversation. Unfortunately, her stomach growled again, but not for food.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 7/14/2014, 7:57 pm

((REEEESSURECTION POST - ACCEPTING NEW POSTERS IF YOU WANT IN ON THE ACTION))

~Upon Wrave and Castien's leave, the Benulai leader began to bend down and pray for their safety in their native tongue.~

--**--

~When Rioloku fell, the crashing and crunching noise was heard by something big - 10 feet to be exact.  Something with spiny hairs all over its body.  Something with huge saberteeth, salivating chops, and four glossy red eyes.  Something that walked on four taloned legs and weighed as much as an Earthly bear, its short stubby tail included.  This was a great enemy of the Benulai - the Scar.  The beast located Rioloku with one of its four eyes, and waited until she got up to check herself.  With a low roar, it crushed a bush standing in its way and presented itself to her, its greasy and dirty body in full view. ~

~Meanwhile, above where Poppyseed was located, she heard the noise, followed by the roar shortly after.  She shivered with fear, and started to follow the sound but she was concerned that she would lose her friends.  She took a deep breath of air, huffed it out and withdrew a small shining knife from her sock.  Chucking it at the top of the hut as a marker for herself, she darted towards the noise to find Rioloku and the Scar, face to face.~

Poppy: Watch out!!!

--**--

TT: That's terrible!  No one should ever shame another for being born with special talents, even if it is creepy or strange...

~She pointed to herself with one hand and Kartoffel with the other, as it wasn't the first time she'd been told such things about herself.  Kartoffel was still entranced with the other dolls and the one she held close to her soft fluffy cheeks.  Fringe grimaced at the snake as it slithered on by, but then spoke upon hearing about technically being "royalty" on this world.  No one seemed to question the beverage Nyx drank... yet.~

Fringe: Wait, so you're a chief's daughter and you still got outcasted?!  You've got the power of life!  You could make like wooden soldiers for your village or something!  Or make real living mobile homes!

Quartz: Those are really good ideas...

Feldspar: But think about it... the village wouldn't want to trust someone who has that power because they could let their power control them, and do things for the sake of doing them, not because its useful.

Fringe: Dammit, you're right...

Quartz: But Nyx is a nice girl.  She wouldn't abuse powers like that... would she?

~Kartoffel immediately burst out into laughter, flopping onto the floor and beating it a few times with one fist, using her other hand to hug her stomach.  Snorting in between her loud "haha"s, she finally admitted to what she was laughing about in between chuckles. ~

Kartoffel: SHE HAHAHAHAHA, *snort snort* SHE WOOD!!!  HAHAHAHAHA, SHE WOULD-WOOD!!!  WOOOOOOOOOD!!!  WOODEN PUPPETS!!  BWAHAHAHA!!! *snort snort* HAHAHAHAHA

Fringe: You truly are a potato head...

~A vein began to pulse in the fox's head as she felt tempted to take the indestructible pig out for a beating because that was such a terrible joke.  Quartz, however, heard the stomach growl.~

Quartz: Are you hungry still, Nyx?  I don't think we have anything on us right now...
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2