The newest registered user is Enzo DelMontico

Our users have posted a total of 14919 messages in 244 subjects
Gallery

Violet Eyes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Violet Eyes

Post by Phirania on 7/24/2012, 4:47 am

Iciaura.

A tundra-like world often caught in the crossfire of war. A global genocide by the demon Daitengu, who was unleashed by the young necromantress Charisma. The battlegrounds for the team of superheroes known as the Geneforce when they battled the Devil's Arm, Xander, and his gang.

Today was no different.

The sounds of chaos have filled the air once more. Mere hours ago, the necromantress Xenon had unleashed the power of the deceased Iciaurans upon the planet's royal kingdom. Her goal? The lover of Iciaura's prince Garm, the half-demon Iodes. The necromantress, an alternate timeline copy of Iodes, needed the half-demon's power to open a portal to the underworld, where Xenon could continue her nefarious plan. Iodes, drained of her power to manipulate demonic energy, was nearly helpless to Xenon's undead minions. Thankfully, Iodes was not alone.

Iodes and several other super-powered beings barely managed to get away, fleeing to the compound of the Ailuro ninja clan, of which Iodes would one day lead into battle. Finding a small portion of her sentient demon energy remained within her, Iodes sets her sights on planet Mobius, her recently destroyed home. There, she hopes to find and convince her darker half she had fought long ago to work together to protect everyone Iodes holds dear. About to leave the compound and set out on her journey, she is reunited with Garm, who had been missing for several weeks. She explains her situation to Garm, who decides to accompany her. This is where our tale begins. . .

"We'd better get going," Iodes says softly as she looks around, scanning the destruction of Iciaura's capital. Xenon's undead were still prowling the streets, despite the necromantress departing to enter the underworld. Iodes walks silently, her sharp senses on alert. It was definetly useful to have both feline and canine senses. She glances back at Garm before noticing someone else leave the compound. Iodes blinks, trying to see who it is, but the smoke, flames, and flurries of snow in the streets make it too difficult to make out any features. She wanted to call out to the figure, but she didn't want to draw any attention from the undead lurking about.

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Violet Eyes

Post by Luna on 7/24/2012, 7:58 am

The blue and crimson Hedgefox looked at Iodes.

"You alright?" he asked, placing a hand on her shoulder. He looked in the direction she was staring, only to see the aftermath of recent events, mixed with the 24/7 flurries. His ears were constantly moving as he picked up every sound. He rolled up a sleeve that had come undone, and then looked at his friend, concern showing on his face.

“siht i furgot that wheres that bitch Sirloin when you need her”
Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 7/24/2012, 8:56 am

"It's just..." She stops, not even sure if the person is really there. "I'm just nervous, I guess. This plan isn't even guaranteed to work..." Iodes looks down for a moment, unsure of how to express herself. She slowly looks up, her eyes focused on Garm's.

"Our first priority is finding a way off of Iciaura."

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 7/25/2012, 12:30 am

Garm shifted his gaze from his girl to the left.

"I don't know if it's there anymore, but I believe theres an area for small transporter ships that way." With a sigh, he spoke again. "There's only one way to find out. Shall we?"

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 7/25/2012, 5:12 am

"It's our best bet right now," Iodes replied, a faint smile creeping across her face as they began to walk once more. She threw another look over her shoulder at the figure. Maybe it was just her imagination after all.

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 7/25/2012, 6:45 am

Garm rested his hands on the back of his head as he gave a goofy grin. "So what's the plan?" He asked casually, trying to block out the chaos around them

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 7/25/2012, 10:49 am

Intrigued by the sight of the girl, the figure looked over at her. As they started to walk and talk, the hood fell down to her shoulders. The mare shook her mane, whcih was white with sky blue highlights, with lime green streaks and with her sky-blueish green eyes, she watched them. Her mane and tail followed the force of the win as she covered up again.

"How interesting. It seems that two of the most formitable fighters on this planet are tyring to leave."

Quite intrigued by these actions, the mare started to slowly follow them. A new adventure awaited this mare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 7/25/2012, 11:09 am

"You remember my doppelganger, Madness? We need to find her so I can get my powers back. She was last on Mobius from what I heard," Iodes said softly, remembering how Madness came to be. It had been some time ago, maybe three or four months at the least, during the Keshin invasion of planet Mobius. Iodes' powers developed a personality of its own, taunting and testing Iodes with every struggle the catwolf faced.

Eventually, in the final battle for control between the two, the second personality was forced out of her, taking half of Iodes' powers as it did so. The spiritual form of the personality called itself what it was: Madness, an energy that manipulates the sixth sense. Madness had then used a robot as her new body, or so Iodes had heard. The two hadn't really made contact after the split. But Iodes had heard of the deeds Madness had commited when it joined the ranks of the Phantasmos, an alliance of many of the nastiest villains around.

"When we meet Madness, then comes the hard part. We'll need to convince her to meld back with me so I can get my powers back. Maybe then we can stand a better chance against the Daedra," Iodes continued, referring to the group of immortals that had been ravaging the universe as of late. She quickly adds under her breath. "And maybe even Xenon."

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 7/25/2012, 9:24 pm

Garm lowered his hands and blinked. "I really don't want to think negative here..." he started slowly. "But what if we can't get Madness to comply?" To be honest, the thought scared him. He gripped the hilt of his newly sheathed blade and swallowed. "But we still need to try. I can't let anymore destruction happen..."

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 7/25/2012, 9:51 pm

"Yeah, we've been through too much and come too far to back down," Iodes replied with a grin. "Do you know how much longer it'll take to get to the transport ships?"

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 7/26/2012, 8:55 am

"You still have a good ways to go before you even make it yto your ships." The figure behind them said aloud.

Looing up at the two, Stella smiled and removed the cloak. He outfit was a black jumpsuit with the right sleeve green and boot like things for shoes.

"if you wish, and it wouldn't take or be much trouble to you, we could take my ship?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 7/26/2012, 8:25 pm

Garm looked at the Mare as if inner prayers have been answered. They would have to risk the Thunderdead or Daedra if they went with the girl. So he nodded. "I'm for anything that means putting ourselves in less danger. By the way, I don't think we've met before." He held out his hand. "I'm Garment, but you can just call me Garm."

Last edited by Luna on 7/26/2012, 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong style)
Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 7/29/2012, 12:07 am

"And I'm Iodes," Iodes said. "Thank you for your offer." She hears the moaning of undead approach. "We'd better hurry. Don't wanna get caught by the undead here..."

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 8/1/2012, 9:45 pm

"Well good afternon to all of you. My name is Stellaluna Aurora Starlight. But please, just call me Stella. I am currently the Lieutenant of the U.S.S. Axalon. I am allowed to take malle smaller ship, the TerraForce." She informed the others. Listening tot the groans of the undead, Stella smiled. "I agree, don't want to be caught here. but if we are, i will make sure they stay dead after i get done with them." Starting to walk away, she turned. "My ship is right over this way. We should hurry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 10/8/2012, 9:32 am

The group reaches Stella's ship and, plotting a course for Mobius, set off not long after...

Elsewhere, evil lurked in a place not known to many. King Hrogar was a powerful Keshin who had participated in Abyssion's conquest of Mobius not too long ago, but after the loss, he and several other Keshin headed to Bluto to regroup and try to revive Abyssion. When their attempts failed, they became of an entity that seemed bent on killing them.

Grenel.

An primordial energy beast composed of raw Order and Chaos energy, yet fed on Madness. The Blutonian Keshin were scared of its power... as they had every right to be. Not even their mightiest warriors, who were second after Abyssion's personal guard, were no match for Grenel, and every night, their numbers dwindled more and more.

And nobody could stop it.

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 10/24/2012, 7:31 pm

After several hours of space-warping through the Mobius System, Iodes and her crew found the scattered remains of Mobius, now a mass of floating stone and debris. There were no signs of life anywhere, and it was unlikely that the Phantasmos were near. Peering through a magnification scope only confirmed what Iodes already knew-- her antithesis was not going to be here.

"Now what...?" She murmured to herself, pinching the bridge of her nose and squeezing her eyes shut. What should they do next?

She returned to the Plane of Madness.

Iodes looked up as the voice reverberated in her head. The Plane of Madness...? How would she get there? It was these questions she asked herself, not who the voice belonged to. It was her inner Madness energy, manifesting as a sort of guide to aid her on her journeys.

Mortals like you must utilize an Aeon Conduit. There is one of these gateways on planet Bluto, not too far from your current location.

Iodes nodded, ignoring the fact that the others might believe her to be insane. She walked over to the controls, setting a course for Bluto.

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 10/24/2012, 8:58 pm

Garm looked over to Iodes, confused.

"What are you doing?" he questioned, raising an eyebrow.

Garm's life had been hell for the most part. he lost his sister, his mother was a wreck, and he had no clue of the whereabouts of his father. But he found a content feeling in all of this as he traveled with Iodes. His shoulders let off a light steam as he looked his girlfriend over.

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 10/25/2012, 8:17 am

"She's not here," Iodes murmured as she input a course to avoid as many of the soon-to-be coming asteroids as possible. The last thing they needed was that. "The darker half of my Madness... it took control of this robot designed to find people with Madness powers. She used it to power herself, but now that the robot was destroyed... she had nowhere else to go but the Plane of Madness... Or to me, but that wasn't very likely."

Her eyes trained on the asteroid field ahead, she gestured towards the safety belts. There was no guarantee that this would be a smooth ride. Iodes lowered her brows, wiping sweat away before gripping the handles once again. It was then that she realized the strangeness of her situation. A thirteen (or was it fourteen? Maybe fifteen? She could never remember.) year old girl with the mental age of a woman in her 20s was actually piloting a space craft to some planet to go to an extradimensional realm to request her darker half to help her. Absolutely ridiculous.

And there was Garm... for the longest time, she didn't even know if he was still alive. She found herself lost in thought for a moment. It had been... maybe a year and a half or two years ago that Iodes, Garm, Mystess, and Raem had formed the Geneforce X. And what had happened to them since? Mystess was dead. Raem was a serial killer. Garm had disappeared. And what did she do? Hide in a library and only wish it would end. But now... maybe things could finally be right. Maybe she could also find a way to bring her father back to life? She felt sadness well up inside of her, and tears once again threatened to consume her. Her dad had died only two and a half weeks ago.

Sorry to be blunt, but you must focus on your objective at hand.

Right.

"So, now we're going to planet Bluto to find an Aeon Conduit. Apparently, that'll take us to the Plane of Madness," Iodes said as she took a breath. They were going to dive into the asteroid belt in mere moments.

"Brace yourselves!!"

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 12/6/2012, 1:17 am

Iodes struggled with the controls as meteorites relentlessly slammed into the craft, scraping the vessel several times and exposing the insides. The Ailuro growled as she forced the craft into a steep climb, barely dodging another meteorite. She quickly snapped open the controls for the lasers, realizing that she'd need to smash the rocks to survive this situation. Without hesitating, her thumbs smashed down the button, and twin beams of light roared out of the ship's cannons, blasting apart an incoming meteorite. Iodes wiped sweat from her brow as she fired off another round, scattering more incoming rocks.

"Almost there..." She muttered to herself. She forced the craft into a barrel roll to dodge a collision before swerving upwards and blasting another rock. She pushed forward on the thrusters, and...!

They made it out alive.

Iodes sighed, her heart beating way too fast. Bluto would be up ahead in another hour or two. Taking a seat in the co-pilot's seat, Iodes flipped the auto-pilot switch.

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top