Our users have posted a total of 15236 messages in 265 subjects
Gallery

The Aura Wake Series

Page 4 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Aura Wake Series

Post by Zazul on 1/22/2012, 6:30 am

(okie dokie.)

Noah: Whooo! GO SHINA! SHOW THAT COBRA WHO'S BOSS!

Mercer: Wow, you two are really into this...

Ai: I CAN'T EVEN SEE THEM MOVE!
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Genepoints : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 1/22/2012, 10:58 pm

*The movement stops, and the two jump back; Dara holding a muramasa and Shina holding a large Claymore. They both drop their weapons and fall backwards, out of the circle, exausted*
Announcer: ANNND THIS LGHTNING FAST BATTLE IS A DRAW!!!
*the rest of the tournament goes by and soon its the final round*
Announcer: *he holds up a piece of paper and reads from it* WHAT'S THIS? OUR FINAL TWO FIGHTERS WITHDREW?
*the crowd boos loudly.*
Aero: WHAT?! awwww come on!
Announcer: *his assistant hands him another piece of paper* oh hohoho! You are all in for a treat! *as he says this a hooded figure appears in the circle in a blast of Ice and Snow* Is there anyone in this audience who would like to try and defeat our mystery fighter? *he points to mercer* What about you, son?

“siht i furgot that wheres that bitch Sirloin when you need her”
Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 1/23/2012, 7:07 am

Mercer: *a grin breaks out on his face and he nods* Sure. *he walks onto the stage and holds his hand out. In one hand forms his Bound Longsword. In his left hand, he has the Bound Shortsword. Warlock runes float around him and he makes a few slices through the runes, causing his blades to glow a sickly green color on their red metal* I'm gonna eat you alive, lambshank!

Noah: WHOOOO! GO MERCER!

Ai: You can do it, Mercer-kun!

Justice: That magic.....That's Law Family Warlock arts! He's a Law Warlock!
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 1/23/2012, 7:11 am

*The hooded figure pulls down it's hood; Luna*
Luna: Hello again Mercer...
Aero: O_O QUEEN LUNA?!
Announcer: Well well well!!! It seems the Queen herself has joined theb tournament!

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 1/23/2012, 7:25 am

Mercer: *his eyes widen and he drops his blades* Queen Luna....*he looks like he either wants to scream and attack her or break down and cry at her feet*

Noah: No way....

Ai: The oldest living member of Geneforce. The living legend herself, Queen Luna Materex...

Justice: This just got interesting indeed. Hehehehehe.....
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 1/23/2012, 8:12 am

Luna: Now now... pick up those blades and fight me, like the true warrior I know you are! After this, come to the castle so I can give you and the others your mission.

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 1/23/2012, 8:36 am

Mercer: Fine! *he grabs his blades and readies them* I've been waiting for this day for a long time, Queen Luna. The day where I am able to stand tall and face you as an equal, and not the kid I was before who relied on the powers of an old demon! *he leaps into the air and makes an X with his swords. A black skull forms where the blades intersect* SHADOW BOLT! *he launches the skull right at Luna. He then points both swords at Luna and as he falls, green energy forms between them, bouncing from blade to blade like a green jolt of electricity* CORRUPTION! *he launches the bolt of energy at Luna with all his might*

~Warehouse District~

*the Blood Mage walks into the warehouse, 5 more people trailing behind him*

???: HELLO! BOSS SHURIKEN! ALISONA! I'M BACK!

*a girl with blonde hair in a green and black sailor schoolgirl outfit is sitting on a crate. She looks over and jumps down. Her ears are pointed, but not as much as a newman's. This means she is an Icecrownian Werewolf. on the palms of her hands and on her wrists are red scar runes.*

Alisona: There you are, Seth! What took you so long?! Sheesh, you usually take shorter time when gathering Thralls!

Seth: *he pulls down his hood, revealing that he is a human with red ginger hair and green eyes. He smiles at Alisona and chuckles* Sorry! I was being careful not to be spotted! I saw a member of the Faith in the town and I didn't want to blow our cover. Say, where's Shuriken? Boss Shuriken doesn't usually go out unless something big is happening.

Alisona: You dummy! The Queen herself is at the Tournament! Boss Shuriken went off to watch the fight.

Seth: But didn't Master Volsung give him strict instructions to stay put?

Alisona: You know Shuriken. He only listens to Master Vokun.

Seth: Good point....After all, Shuriken is Master Vokun's apprentice.

Alisona: Yep. The Squire of the Bloody Flame...Shuriken Faranata Ares Romana.

~The Tournament Grounds, on top of a roof overlooking the fight between Mercer and Luna~
*standing there is a male Celestio-Sapian in a sleeveless red waistcoat with red skinny jeans and red sandals. His hair is swept to the side over one of his eyes and spiked in the back. His mask is a skull mask with sharp pointed teeth and slim eye holes. On his shoulder is a large red urn, the type usually used to hold ashes in. There are hundreds of runes coating the urn and as the Celestio-Sapian shifts his feet, a small sloshing sound comes out, indicating it is full of a liquid. He watches the fight with great intent and interest.*

Shuriken: So, Luna takes to the field....And it appears those are students from the College. Looks like I might get some worthwhile blood to use after all.....*he opens the urn's lid a crack and blood rushes out around him. It swirls, thins, and forms a curtain around him. When it disappears into thin air, Shuriken is gone.*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 1/26/2012, 4:08 am

Luna: You finally came to your senses... *she lazily draws her ice blade and deflects the bolt, and dodges the skull at thesame time. She jumps high into the air as icy blue wings burst from her shoulder blades, slowing her decent to the ground, and activating her angel abilities.* I've waited all of this time fo you to come to your senses and return home.

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 1/26/2012, 9:32 am

Mercer: *he dashes forward, slicing at Luna* You wanted me to return?! But it was you who banished me in the first place!
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 1/26/2012, 9:36 am

Lun: *she blocks the slash, sparks flying as the two blades clashed.* I banned you for what you did. However, Being psychic, i knew that you would soon come to your senses. The only thing i didnt know was how long you would take.

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 1/26/2012, 10:53 am

Mercer: *he leaps back, panting* Getting to fight you in the elements festival tournament....You sure do have a funny way of lifting a banishment, tidbit-queen!
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 1/26/2012, 10:55 am

Luna: I didn't plan to fight you. This was by mere chance. *se has barel broken a sweat from all of this fighting*

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 1/26/2012, 6:27 pm

Mercer: In any case, I'm gonna end this once and for all! *he rolls up his sleeves and his green runes glow. Suddenly, a green rune appears above the stage* FLAME MONSOON! *balls of green fire begin to rain down on the stage as he keeps his concentration on channeling the spell*

Noah: No way....I WANNA LEARN THAT!

Achilles: *he is standing next to Aero, Ai, and Noah* You can't unless you're a warlock, kid. Those fireballs are Fel Flames, flames from the Demonic world.

Noah: You're kidding?! Mercer can channel flames from another world?!

Achilles: Its a fairly powerful spell. He either learned it at your College or its a spell he memorized from Quintus Law's scrolls....

*as the fight rolls on, a group of people dressed in red robes begin to surround the crowd. They have black cloth over their eyes and the way they stagger as they walk makes them look like zombies. However, the crowd was too absorbed in the fight. This was the first time in many years that Queen Luna has taken to the battle ring.*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 1/27/2012, 3:04 am

Luna: *she is hit by the attack multiple times, and is thrown to the edge of the ring. She gets up, panting, and eyes beginning to glow white* So that's how you want to play, is it? *Strong white winds begin to swirl and condense around Luna.* ANGELIC WINDS!!! *the condensed winds fly out in all directions, mostly towards Mercer*

Aero: So that's a fallen Angel... I've read so much about them, but I've never seen one in real life!

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 1/27/2012, 4:14 am

Noah: WOAH! *hes blown back a bit by the winds*

Ai: So much power! No wonder she survived all those wars!

Mercer: *he gets hammered hard by the winds and is flung back and out of the ring. He tries to get up, but is very weak from channeling that fire storm.*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 1/27/2012, 4:46 am

Luna: *after waving to the crowd, she jump out of the ring and lands at Mercer's side. A green energy flows from her hands onto him, healing him.* You fought very well, Mercer. I hereby lift your banishment. Welcome home. *she helps him stand*

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 1/27/2012, 6:26 am

Mercer: *he gets up, smiling a bit* I was giving it my all, but I barely put a scratch on you. You ain't queen for nothing, morsel!

Noah: *he and the others run up to Mercer and Luna* That was an amazing fight, Mercer! *he turns and places his hands in a cupped fist and bows to Luna* Its an honor to meet you, Queen Luna.

Ai: *she also bows*

Achilles: My queen, the people cheer louder than they have in years. Thank you for gracing us with that battle. If I may make a suggestion? We should get the Mages back to the palace.

*the beings in red slip back into the shadows and disappear*

Justice: *he walks over, clapping* Alright, Mages....fight fight fight! That was really very entertaining to watch.

Noah: *he takes a good look at Justice* You're a member of the Celestial Faith!

Justice: Indeed I am, young Mage. Justice Law, Executor and member of The Ten Commandments, at you humble service.

Mercer: The Ten Commandments?! *his blade appears* That means you're a Mage Hunter!

Justice: *he draws his bow and a greatsword, knotting it on the string and aiming at Mercer* You and your little group aren't my quarry today, Warlock! But I will be more than willing to add your magic weapons to my collection!

Ai: Mercer, who are the Celestial Faith and Ten Commandments?

Mercer: The Celestial Faith is the current main religion here in the Mobius System. They have jurisdiction in all systems and act as a sort of Holy Knight force for the people. They believe that using magic is a dishonor to the gods and before the College and Neonorium were founded, they used to hunt down Mages. Now, they can only hunt down rogue Mages since both schools are backed by the governments. The Ten Commandments are their ten best hunters that act as a sort of ultimate task force. This guy is one of them....

Achilles: Master Mercer, Master Justice, stand down! You two are not enemies on this mission!

Mercer: Not enemies? Do you have any idea how many Mages, bad or good, that he has killed just because they weren't registered?!

Justice: And I plan on living to kill plenty more! Now stand down, boy! These here are anti-magic blades on my swords I shoot. No matter what kind of ward you have, I will pierce through it like a hot knife through warm butter and gut you like a fish!

Noah: Mercer just stand down.

Mercer: But Noah...

Noah: Stand down, man! We can't afford a confrontation with this guy. Something about him isn't quite right in the head!

Justice: You're friend there is smart. Be a good little Spell-Dog and stand down.

Mercer: Grrrrr....*he makes his blade disappear and deactivates his spells.*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 1/27/2012, 6:29 am

Luna: ENOUGH!! *she sighs* come back to the castle with me and get settled in. I will give you your mission then. *a large snow wolf thuds up to Luna, who quickly mounts and rides back to the castle*

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 1/27/2012, 6:55 am

*the group walks along the road until they reach the castle. The whole time, Justice and Mercer are glaring at each other. Mercer with his hands open like he could summon a blade at any time and Justice with his arms ready to draw a blade from the quiver and mount it about as fast as Mercer can summon a blade. The group finally arrives at the palace. The large door open and the team approaches Luna*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 1/27/2012, 8:03 am

Lun: *she waves her hand around* There are plenty of rooms to choose from. Pick one and make yourself at home. Before you go, I have several rules that you WILL follow. The first rule is: STAY OUT OF THE CATACOMBS. I catch any of you down there, or find out that ANY of you have been down there, an believe me. I will know. I can and will turn you into gravehound food. The second rule is: You break anything... you will pay for it. The final rule is: You can only pick yur rooms after a tour of the castle. I'll give you your mission duing the tour.

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 1/27/2012, 8:33 am

Noah: Understood.

Mercer: Got it. I've had enough of raiding tombs on Iciaura for one lifetime...

Ai: Of course, Queen Luna.

Justice: Very well.

Noah: So tell us, Queen Luna, what is the reason you called for both Aura Wake and the Celestial Faith to come here?
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 1/27/2012, 9:01 am

Luna: Please follow. *she leads them to the left through a set of doors. The doors lead to a long hallway wth 8 doors on each side. She opens the first on the left and walks in.* I have called you all her personally to solve a serious peoblem that has been occuring. People have been disappearing and nobody, not even I, can figure out why. *she looks at each person and smiles, her gaze stopping on Aero* You look so much like your mother, Ivy...
Aero: *her face turns red and she tried to change the topic off of herself* So.... Where are we?
Luna: This is the armory. One of a kind, hand crafted, Iciaurian weapons and armors are here for display. *she carefully takes a black katana off the wall that has wolves litterally running across the blade* Some of these weapons were specially enchanted for engraved movement.
Aero: *she stops and looks at a set of light-weight armor with large brown wings goming off the back* Wow.... Noah! Look at this armor!

(YES its Champion's armor from Mabinogi...)

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 1/27/2012, 9:06 am

Noah: Wow! The craftsmanship is amazing! I doubt even a Celestio-Sapian smith could even compare to this kind of workmanship!

Ai: *she takes a look at a few wands* Beautiful....even more beautiful than the ones on Neudaiz....

Mercer: *he stops at a painting of a silver Hedgewolf in blue heavy armor wielding a blade. He studies it, then notices that the spines on its head have black highlights* Queen Luna, who is this guy in the painting?

Last edited by Zazul on 1/27/2012, 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 1/27/2012, 9:33 am

(o-o who is it? *drawing a blank*)

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 1/27/2012, 9:37 am

(oops, not skunkwolf. I meant Hedgewolf. there, I edited it. but yeah, Saber.)
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top