The newest registered user is Enzo DelMontico

Our users have posted a total of 14918 messages in 243 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

Post by Zazul on 8/3/2012, 9:16 am

Saber: *tears well up in his eyes* M-mystess...*he runs over and hugs Mystess* Mystess! My dearest cousin! You're alive!
Grell: *he smiles at the scene and then walks over to Nahn, squatting down so he can look her in the eye* Its been a long time, Nahn. I missed you. *he smiles warmly at the cat who he had partnered up with so long ago*
Raem: Looks like all of us that need to be here are here except Iodes and Garm. Oh well. They have their own thing to do. What we need to do is take the fight to the Chimera. I have never seen a more evil force in my entire life...
Kleptomania: Agreed. Abyssion wasn't even as evil as Chimera....
Gattrei: Then we have no choice. We'll take the fight to Chimera.
Zeke: Agreed.
Neir: Father and Geneforce only barely beat the Chimera, and that was when it was in its original, mortal form. Now...if this thing is Evil Incarnate, I'm not sure of how our chances are.
Gashka: Hey, do you forget who we are? WE'RE GENEFORCE X! Ain't no way we're losing to this thing!
Fai Zheng: Normally I would advise against overconfidence, but this time we may need the boost of morale.
???: Indeed you will....*out from an Oblivion Gate steps Sheogorath as well as a very familiar face to those that were on Solsteim for the Blood Moon Hunt*
Raem: .....Hircine.
Hircine: *his muscles ripple and he grips his spear. He stands at his normal 9'5 with his antlers on his deer-skulled head sharper than ever. At his sides are his Hunting Bear and Hunting Wolf. Hircine walks over to the heroes and stops, resting his body weight on his spear as he looks down at Geneforce X.* It has been a long time, heroes that were once my prey. Now, we hunt the Chimera as a pack. My beasts, Quarry and Chase, will also be assisting us.
Quarry: *the bear's body begins to shift as it becomes a humanoid with the deer skull on its shoulder and various, tribal-looking tattoos on its fur and face.* Hmmm...*He nods to Geneforce X.*
Chase: *the wolf's body shifts and it stands on its hind legs. Now humanoid with the deer skull becoming sleeker on its head, the wolf cracks its knuckles and then its neck. The same tattoos form on her now lean and clearly female body. She crosses her arms, leaps up, and lands sitting casually on Quarry's bare shoulder, acknowledging Geneforce X with a slight lean of her head.*

Tiber: *he paces around Yua, Sven, Kiko, and Ashura* Hmmm...Fine. I hope you are all at peace with whatever gods you worship...

Bonesaw: *he grips Leviathan's fin*

Alex: Of course. Its a gift, but I had hoped to keep him out of any wars...
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray on 8/3/2012, 9:33 am

[Seraphim LLC Headquarters - Leviathan's Submarine Bay]

Leviathan resurfaced in her submarine bay, where the Mermaids she was following earlier were waiting. "You want to try out those weapons?" she asked. "You should go speak with President Seraphim. He's running the whole rebellion effort."
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 8/9/2012, 11:27 am

Charneos: *He looks down for a moment.* It is not just your son. You also, as a Knight of the Ebon Blade, must also involve yourself in the coming future. And by that... I mean the Combine Chimera. It has resurfaced, and the Geneforce X plan to face it. They... do not have any concept of its power, but because you were in the original battle against the Chimera... Alex Law, you need to help them destroy the Chimera.

Ashura: *He regains his composure, readying himself.* So, when do we begin?
Master Quin: Now, actually. You have already met Tiber. The others are Rhine, Meuse, Escaut, Arques, and Seine. *The other Numerals step forward as their names are called. Rhine is a Wolf, most likely from Iciaura judging by her attitude and frosty stare. However, her body type was more similar to the werewolves of Icecrown, leading several of the Hunters to believe she was a hybrid of the two species. Rhine wore a black catsuit with a fur scarf wrapped around her neck. Several armored plates covered her arms, legs, and torso areas, allowing her to have both maneuverability and defense. The gleaming silver weapon she held in her hand, though a sword, resembled an axe as well. But, it seemed to radiate the power of nothingness itself. Meuse, an icecrown vampire/necral hybrid, was harder to read. His face was emotionless and unreadable. His clothes were more simple-- a black trenchcoat over a black shirt and pants. Pure shadow seemed to radiate off of his large halberd, which rested on his shoulder. Several crimson archaic runes were engraved in the blade's middle. The undead vampire seemed almost bored as opposed to emotionless. Escaut was a Dischalem, a brown ape-like creature rarely seen in the open. He was heavy armored plating over his hunch-back form, several naginatas spinning in the air around him, actually suspended by the wind itself. Escaut gave the Hunters a cheeky grin, and they instantly knew he was a troublemaker. Arques was a Zoah, a massive humanoid that towered over the others with ease. His body appeared to be made of energized cyan crystals, but most of his body was covered in dark armor. A single cyan eye peered out of the heavily armored plating, gazing intensely at the Hunters. His weapon was a giant lance, which sparked with raw energy every few seconds. The final Numeral was Seine, a seemingly average human. She wore clothing similar to Rhine, but with much less armor. Her blade was somewhat simplistic, not as flashy as the others.*
Rhine: I will not tolerate any complaining of any kind. To slay Lillith, we will need to be our best. No, we will need to be better than our best. Which means you all have a long way to go. Got it, brats?
Sivica: *He responds swiftly and cooly.* I'd watch my toungue if I were you, witch.
Rhine: Ah... the Number 1 Demon Hunter, Sivica... Do you honestly believe slaying Lillith will be a cakewalk?
Sivica: *He narrows his eyes.* Naturally.
Seine: If that is the case... then how about a challenge? After your training, our two groups will embark for the Underworld to slay Lillith. The group that fails to find and slay Lillith must submit to the other group and become lackeys for... a year.
Yua: I'm shaking in my shoes... *She rolls her eyes. What kind of stakes were those?*
Seine: I wasn't done... In addition, the losers must face and eliminate Daitengu. *The room goes silent. Sure, Lillith was scary, but Daitengu...? The Hunters huddle up, reviewing their options.*
Ashura: What do you think, guys...?
Yua: That's kinda extreme... We'd shoot straight to the top of the leaderboard if we succeeded, but...

Kyra: President Seraphim, eh...? *She glances at Bonesaw.* What do you think we should do...?

Last edited by Phirania on 12/6/2012, 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 8/9/2012, 12:15 pm

Tiber: *he nudges Escaut with his elbow* Rhine sure knows how to make 'em nervous, eh? So then, kids, like I said, I hope you made peace with your god or gods. Because if Lady Luck doesn't like you, you may be seeing them soon.

~Space~
*The Chimera's cocoon-like stage begins to writhe. Bumps appear as whatever Chimera turned into begins to hatch from the cocoon*

Alex: ...Did you just say Chimera?! I hope this is a joke!
Quintus: Hmmmm? Something you ran into in the past, Alex?
Alex: Chimera was easily the worst villain next to Vein that Geneforce ever faced....We beat it, but Luna and Spirit both died in order to beat it. If Chimera is back and stronger than before....oh no! Those kids have no idea what they are up against! Geneforce refused to speak of Chimera's rumors because its power was so terrifying that rumors could not even begin to describe its power! Anything those kids heard about Chimera...was gross purposeful understatements. Those kids will die if they rush headlong into a fight with Chimera! *he gets up* Rose, I'm sorry, but I have to go. The Knights of the Ebon Blade are needed once more.
Quintus: I'm going too.
Alex: Quintus?
Quintus: Remember, I was originally resurrected to lead the Knights. Its time I started acting like a leader. *he steps outside and sends out an energy flare similar to the one Annex sent out. Only this one could be seen by all other Knights.*

~Icecrown, the outskirts of Icecrown Citadel~
Vaclav: *he opens his eyes after meditating in the small shack he used as a hideout. He could feel it, the call of the Knights* And so the Ebony Call is sounded....Annex... Guinevere.....Alex.....Quintus....The Knights of the Ebon Blade ride again!

Bonesaw: *He licks his lips* Lets meet with the guy. Maybe he can help us with our Crook problem as well...
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray on 8/10/2012, 5:07 am

[Seraphim LLC Headquarters - Leviathan's Hangar]

"He's in the main building." Leviathan explained. "Just exit the hangar and follow the main path. You'll get there in no time; Ryuusei was flying in that direction."
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 8/29/2012, 10:41 pm

Ashura: ...Let's do it. *He and Yua approach Meuse and Escaut, readying themselves for training. Meuse silently brandishes his blade as the Numerals led the two Hunters to a training room branching out of the main lobby. Escaut gave a wheezy laugh at Tiber's statement before crouching on all fours and leaping after Mause.*
Sivica: ... *He looks over at Arques, who returns his gaze with his single eye. Without any words, the two departed for a second training room.*
Rhine: Kulen, you and the bear are with me. *She lazily licks her snout before walking off to the third room. Kulen cracked his knuckles before following.*
Master Quin: You are with Tiber, Sven. *The Demon Hunter's leader then turned on his heel and stalked away, heading towards the armory to examine the Shinigami blades that had amassed there.*

Charneos: Yes... but it gets worse from there, Alex Law. The Chimera you once knew craved the flesh of Celestio-Sapians... But like the Geneforce, the Chimera has evolved and now feasts on beings much worse... *The room seems to fade into mist and the group finds themselves in mid-space, watching the Chimera tear apart the Daedric ships with ease.* We are currently viewing events that happened around an hour ago. We cannot effect or be effected by what happens in this space. But the Chimera... It now feeds on the darkness of others to grow strong. It has consumed a large amount of Daedric darkness, and may very well be more powerful then anything the universe has seen before... *The room fades back into view, the horrific scene now gone. Charneos stands slowly as he looks at Alex and Quintus.* Gather every ally you have. Muster every power under your power till you have nothing left. The Chimera cannot be allowed to live! This time... finish it permanently.

Kyra: *She curls in her wings and silently follows Leviathan's directions, softly thanking the SABER before beginning to follow the path.*

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 9/5/2012, 6:38 am

Tiber: Alright then. *he glances over at Sven and his eyes give the impression that he's smiling cruelly at Sven* Boy....I hope you're able to withstand A LOT of pain...because I'm gonna make you as tough as nails by the time I'm done with you. I'll make a true Summoner-class Hunter out of you yet, even if it kills ya!

Alex: *he nearly collapses from fear* No way....Chimera really became that monstrosity?! He just massacred the entire Daedric and Army of Three fleets!
Quintus: *he smacks Alex across the face* Get a hold of yourself, man! Those kids can't face that thing alone! We need the Knights of the Ebon Blade. Already, I can feel Vaclav and Annex heading for Sovereigngarde. As for Gwen, I have no idea. I can't feel her at all. What we need to do is give them every little bit of support we can. Or do you want to lose your son to that monster's destruction lust?!
Alex: *he looks over at Rose and Riley, and then back at Quintus* You're right, Ancestor....We need to fight that thing. We have to help Geneforce X. After all, the two leaders are my students. *he stands up next to Quintus* Lets go. To Sovereigngarde! *he looks over at Riley and Rose once more* I'll be back...I promise. *the two of them are then consumed by a flash of blue spiritual light and disappear.*

Bonesaw: *he follows Kyra, taking note of his surroundings* Sheesh...I wonder how Master Quin and the others are faring without us...In fact, I wonder if we should even go back, what with Crook being our enemy now.
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 9/5/2012, 7:18 am

Rose: *she smiles as the two disappear* Be safe... *she looks down at little Riley and sighs.* You are a special little child, you know? Very much a blessing~

Mystess: *she hugs Saber tightly, then lets go, turning to the group.* ...I probably sound a bit cliche, but there is a possibility where we may leave this battle as different people... But on my way here, I ran into a very old friend of mine. *she looks to her left and an albino bunny with long droopy ears, large green eyes, and a cleric's outfit, comes into view.* This is Manna. She was studying the art of healing when we first met. And here, she stuck to it. She's the youngest cleric Iciaura has to offer, but she is also one of the best.
Manna: *she faces Geneforce X and bows deeply.* It is a great honnor to be able to assist you in this time of danger. I focus on healing and curing wounds, but I can provide a bit of offense if needed. *she blushes deeply*
Liola: Looks like we've adopted us a healer!

Sven: *his pupils shrink to the size of pinpoints as he looks up at Tiber. He was scared.. no. He was down right terrified. Small tears welled up as he looked to the other hunters and mouthed "HELP ME" to which he got back the mouthed reply, "NO." The only thing that would probably help him was his alter ego, but he's usually a stubborn prick and only comes out when he wants to. With a audible gulp, Sven grips his staff with shaking hands. But he took a breath and slowly nodded. Even with an IQ of 300, there was no getting out of this.* O-o-ok.....

Last edited by Luna on 9/6/2012, 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong part. lolol)
Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray on 9/7/2012, 9:33 am

[Seraphim LLC Headquarters - Main Plaza]

Off to the left, something similar to a concert was going on. However, the sheer amount of people there made it impossible to see who was on stage. In front of them was a large mansion, with the Seraphim coat of arms above the door.
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 9/10/2012, 8:10 am

Charneos: *He walks out of the small house, spreads his wings and looks to the sky. His muscles tense, then push against the ground, propelling the deity into the air. He caught an updraft and sailed higher and higher into the sky. His next stop would be the pantheon of gods... or what remained of them.*

*In a forest clearing unknown to most mortal beings, Steam sat in meditation. The air was still and unchurned by the raging chaos of battle. Here, he had waited in a place not even time-synced to the world he lived in. A space where he could achieve his true potential. A soft glow of green fills the sky as the deity known as Vitera enters the space, the deity's gaze directed to Steam.*
Vitera: It is time. *He smiles faintly.* Accelerated time works well for you.
Steam: *He slowly stands, his eyes once again filled with the cold gaze similar to that of his "birth." The Amalgam said nothing as he walked towards Vitera, wearing a new outfit. It was a dark gray twin-tailed trenchcoat with a dark blue v-neck t-shirt underneath. He had also chosen to wear camoflage pants in shades of gold to match his eyes. His body was in its physiological prime, and would most likely stay that way for a long time to come.*
Vitera: The Chimera has returned...
Steam: *His eyes shift to the skies, where the Chimera's brutal killing of the Daedra plays like a movie. The Amalgam grunts before cracking his knuckles.* ...Ready.

Kyra: ... *She thinks about their current situation.* I just know we can't go back to Quin without SABERs... Crook is... well, he can be dealt with later...

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 9/22/2012, 10:54 am

~The Pantheon of the Gods, Darris Karlan~
*What was once a rolling, green land of immortals was now a fractured mess of floating islands. On the largest of these was the ruined tower of the gods. Inside, the gods were furious.*
Nemesis: HOW DARE THAT OURANOS BRAT DESTROY THE AFTERLIFE AND PART OF OUR REALM WITH IT?! *he smashes his armored fist against the cracked round table that the gods stood at. It seems that the War God was not taking Ouranos' destruction of the afterlife very well.*
Martel: *she moved her green hair from her face and sighed.* On the bright side, Gaea has been returned and Chaos has been not just defeated, but converted!
Lennox: This is true. And the strongest heroes of New Geneforce, Raem, Mystess, and Grell have been returned to life. Even though the Chimera has been revived, we still have other wild cards out there. We may still come out of this with a minor victory.
Deshdae: *the King of the Gods ponders. Though the mortals may still worship them, but so far the trouble that the gods have left from ancient times, the Daedra, Chimera, and Keshin when they were evil, have caused nothing but suffering.*
Martel: Deshdae?
Deshdae: *he snaps out of pondering and looks up* Hmmm...Apologies, dearest sister....I was thinking.

Bonesaw: Well, Alright then. *he looks around* Sheesh, such a big base...Perhaps that Seraphim guy is over-compensating for something? AHAHAHAHA!

Tiber: *he and Sven disappear in a flash of green, Earth-based magic light. When Sven wakes up, he is in a large cavern filled with geode crystals and floating rocks. Tiber's voice echoes out throughout the cavern as if he was everywhere* Alright, shorty, this is a cavern that Ent, my Summon Spirit, is linked to. See, Summoning was originally developed on the planet Icecrown. It is the art of binding Minor Gods, Spirits, and even Celestial Beings such as Shinigami, Angels, and Demons to powerful rune weapons, usually blades. My Spirit, Ent, is a powerful Shinigami that was born from the union of a Shinigami and a Minor God of Earth. You just need to commune with your spirit, find out the name of your blade, and learn to tap in to its power. Like this...*the earth wells up and Tiber appears in front of Sven. He holds his blade sideways, similar to how Raem holds Ashbringer when he activates it.* Tremble....Gaeaharbinger. *the blade glows an earthen green color and the entire cavern begins to tremble as if a powerful earthquake was wracking it* I call upon the power of the spirit within my blade....ENT! *he swipes his hand across the face of the blade and the light explodes out, causing the earthquake to increase in power. Ent appears behind Tiber from his shadow like Efreet does to Raem. Tiber then looks over at a column of crystal, brings his blade up, and slices down* Gaea Sunder! *a large, vibrating pulse of light in the form of a slash flies at the crystal and shatters the crystal to dust.* Adamantium Crystal. Not even that can stand up to my blade. My Gaeaharbinger attacks using vibrations, so it gets in on the molecular level. Imagine what that can do to a demon. When I'm done with you, boy, you're gonna either be able to use your blade to destroy one of those Adamantium Crystals, or you will have died trying. Got it?

Grell: *he looks out at the ever-shifting black mass in space that is the Combine Chimera evolving further. They needed to find a way to even fight that thing, and without Garm, Steam, and Iodes, their chances of winning were slim at best. He then looked over into one of the Army of Three time-chamber training rooms. Zeke, Raem, Neir, and Gattrei had gone in to train Gattrei on controlling the power of Pure Chaos and perfecting his fighting style. According to the chamber, they were in there for a total of ten days chamber time. That was only about two hours in the outside world.
Saber: *he walks over to Grell* Listen, Grell...about what happened when I was under the control of the Daedra....I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for killing you...
Grell: I never blamed you, Saber. After you killed me, they made me a Shinigami. But, now I'm back in mortal form, but I'm stronger than ever. And so is Raem and Mystess. All we need is for Garm, Steam, and Iodes to get here. Then we'll have the full team and we can kick the Chimera's tail across the galaxy!
Saber: *he smiles, then looks out to the Chimera* I hope we can...
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray on 9/23/2012, 6:59 am

[Seraphim LLC Headquarters - Main Plaza]

"I heard that."

President Seraphim came wheeling out of the mansion. "So you are the bounty hunters Ryuusei has informed me of," he said. "I trust you can help us in our time of need?"
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 10/1/2012, 11:27 am

Bonesaw: Bounty Hunters?! HA! Don't compare us to those slack-jawed morons! We're Demon Hunters! Way better than any two-bit Bounty Hunter!

~The Chimera~
*as its body writhes and contorts, four projectiles are launched from it. And they are moving fast towards Sovereigngarde. They appear to be black cocoons, much like the one Chimera was in, only much smaller.*

~Army of Three Time Chamber~
Raem: *he and Gattrei clash blades once more. Raem is using his Ashbringer, and Gattrei is wielding a double-bladed normal scythe. The two jump back and Raem swings his sword in the air to show off.* Good, Gattrei! But you're not through yet! Ready to try it?
Gattrei: You sure, Raem?
Raem: Zeke, Neir, you guys think he's ready?
Zeke: I say let him try it.
Neir: Agreed. You can do this, Gattrei. You're the champion of an Embodiment, just like us.
Gattrei: Alright...*he brings his hand up, acts as if he grabs the air right above his head, and rips down. As he does, his Chaos Helm forms on his head. He keeps his eyes closed and moves his head up. When he opens them, his eyes are pitch black with Gattrei's iris color.* I'm in control. But We...Pure and Myself...are One!
Raem: HAHA! Good, Gattrei! You did it! You can control your Chaos Form like me and Zeke! *he swipes his hand in a ripping formation across his face and his Chaos Helm forms* Now, can you keep up? *Ashbringer ignites*
Gattrei: *he grips the scythe and the scythe glows blue. The blades change to a deep sapphire blue and light with blue energy*
Raem: Then lets go! *the two leap at each other and clash, letting out a large energy wave. When the smoke from the clash clears. Both Gattrei and Raem are damaged and panting.*
Zeke: Amazing...they moved so fast that they were able to get a whole fight done in a matter of seconds....
Neir: Looks like our training in here payed off. We should head out of here. its almost time to atta-*before he can finish, alarms go off and the time chamber deactivates*
Alarms: WARNING! WARNING! INCOMING PROJECTILES! REPEAT! INCOMING PROJECTILES!
Raem: *he and Gattrei exit their Chaos forms* What?! Lets go! *He and the others head out to the main control room of the Sovereigngarde base* Kleptomania, whats going on?!
Kleptomania: *he is sitting in one of the three large Commanders' chairs and is typing at a hologram keyboard* I have no idea! The Chimera launched some weird projectiles at us! I think its a preemptive bombing!

*the cocoons hit, but do not explode. Instead, they writhe and crack open. Out from the cocoons step four beings. Each one different, yet similar. One has two tall horns and a human-like face. His skin is a pale green, scaly texture and he has black, smooth skin on his legs, forearms, hands, and waste. On his chest is a white Chimera mask. Another is large, muscular, and has black ooze coming from his body. He is hunched over, like a primitive ape and has four horns coming out from his shoulders. His face is squared off and muscular, with his mouth taking up most of his chin in a big, creepy smile. On his large forehead is a tiny Chimera mask. Another one has one horn coming from his forehead and two more horns coming from the back of his head and facing back like an ibex. His face is short and he appears to have a long neck, like a lizard. His smile is a long, Glasgow smile from ear to ear. His body is slim and his forearms are big with square, rectangle-like fingers. his body except for his chin to his stomach on the front, is all pitch black and covered in fur. His stomach, chest, front neck, and chin are scaly and light green. On his stomach where his belly button should be is a white Chimera mask. The final one is a woman with a large white spike-like horn coming out from the back of her head. Her hair is long and black and her skin is light green and scaly. Her waist down is covered in black fur and her chest is covered by a black jacket. On either of her arms is half of a Chimera mask that appear if she would bring her forearms together in front of her would form a full mask. The energy they gave off was pure evil, mixed with one of the most horrible powers for evil to have: Chaos Energy. The first one to speak is the large one with four horns*
Four: *his voice is deep and gurgly.* Urrrrrgh....Hey Hydra, what did the Maker send us to do again?
Hydra: *the man with two horns speaks. His voice is calm, cold, and calculating.* Simple, Cerberus. We're here to kill the group Geneforce X. The Maker made us from the evil he absorbed from Chaos as well as the different evils from Hell. *he looks at the three-horned one* Tell me, Drakon, what do you plan to do here?
Drakon: *his voice is raspy yet creepy* KEKEKEKEKEK! I'm gonna find 'em....I'm gonna cook 'em.....AND I'M GONNA EAT 'EM! KEKEKEKEKEK! Right, Gorgon?!
Gorgon: *the woman looks at her brothers and smiles. Her voice is full, lusty, yet full of murderous intent* Alright, you bastards, lets go find those brats and wipe them out! *the group of four begin to move towards the base*

Kleptomania: *he and the others were watching the creatures on the monitors in the control room* .....that is NOT good....
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 10/4/2012, 5:17 am

Kyra: Mr... Seraphim, right? Can we have a full run-down of what's going on here? *Yet as she says this, she can't help but wonder if she should return to Quin with an update before continuing to help Mr. Seraphim.*

Queen Heake: Most of our forces were fighting the Daedra and won't be able to help much either for a long length of time... Fine. *She clenches a fist, running out of the control room to confront the Chimera's Offspring.
Pennatus: *She is in the infirmary, still recovering from having the Right Hand of Daitengu snatched away from her. But on a television linked to the control room, she can see the Chimera's warriors trudge towards the base. Then... Heake. The Apollumite Queen stood in front of them, arms crossed. Pennatus widened her eyes. The Queen couldn't possibly... no, Heake had different body language than normal. She was going to take them on by herself.
Queen Heake: ~Enough holding back...~ *The Apollumite readies herself before motioning for the invaders to come near, ignoring the injuries she had sustained from the fight against the Demon Hunters.*

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 10/4/2012, 10:24 am

Hydra: *he studies Heake* ....I think she wants to fight all of us on her own, Gorgon...
Gorgon: HA! She's a fool then. *she looks back at Cerberus* Cerberus...*she motions her head at Heake*
Cerberus: Urrrrrrrrgh...*he lumbers forward* Such.....a bother. *his horns shake as he stretches*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray on 10/4/2012, 10:25 pm

"Come with me," President Seraphim ordered, wheeling back into his mansion.

As the other two followed him to his office, he began to explain, "Phantasia is at civil war. Multiple factions are fighting back against the Tesseract Parliament, who tried to outlaw SABER commanding under the guise of reducing SABER-related crimes and accidents."

He stopped and turned back around to them. "Which is utter bullshit," he added, dropping his normally polite persona.

Continuing the walk to his office, he continued, "Seraphim LLC is at the head of the rebellion, but with Tesseract Parliament holding control over nearly every paramilitary on Phantasia, we're heavily outnumbered."

Finally, they reached his office. He opened the door for them. "Please, come inside."
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 10/8/2012, 9:25 am

Heake: Don't... underestimate me. *Her very body begins to spasm and lurch over as her true power begins to emerge. Actual Madness, what was thought to be the weakness of Apollumites, begins to pour from her body in lethal amounts. It's more than even Iodes could produce, and the raw power begins to make the air smell like rotting flesh.*

Kyra: Hm... *She walks into his office, deep in thought.*

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 10/8/2012, 10:08 am

Gorgon: *she steps back at Heake's power* Hmmm...fine then. Drakon. *she moves her head at Heake*
Drakon: KEKEKEKEKEK! *he steps forward and stands next to Cerberus* Lets get her, Cerberus! KEKEKEKEKEK! *the two power up. For Cerberus, four rings of red, yellow, green, and blue form around him and he groans. For Drakon, he screeches and various random objects appear from nothingness around him. The two then dash forward, Drakon with his claws in position to take Heake's head off and Cerberus with a ball of earth, water, wind, and fire around his fist as he prepares to smash it into Heake's side opposite to Drakon's.*

Raem: She needs help! *he goes to jump out the window, but is stopped by a flash of light in front of him. Standing there is an angel*
???: No, Raem Hadesson. You have business elsewhere.
Raem: Who the hell are you?!
???: I am Raphael, one of the Arch Angels. The gods have a different task for you, Zeke, Gattrei, and Neir. Look out at the beast. *he points to Chimera. As Chimera's true form hatches, the cocoon rips and out comes a large hydra-like monster with thousands of masks making up the eyes on each head. In the center of this ring of heads, a large humanoid upper body with long, flowing black hair and pitch black skin forms. Its face is the same as Chimera's when it met Zeke and Raem. On its ches is a giant Chimera mask bent to form over its body like armor. However, as it raises its hand to try and swipe at Sovereigngarde, another hand blocks it. Out from portals around it form giant versions of the Gods. Deshdae's hand was the one that stopped it. Suddenly, Nemesis and Lennox both appear and uppercut Chimera, driving it back. Martel takes up her staff and fires a large blast of energy at Chimera, driving it farther back* As you can see, the Gods have decided to lay their lives down to stop Chimera. However, they know they cannot do this alone. We need all the power we can get. Which is why they have this task for you....Go to the realm of the Hunters and retrieve the stolen Daitengu Pieces. Return the Tails to Steam, the Right Hand to Pennatus, and the Fangs to Saber. Do this, and you will have the power to stand up to Chimera, though you may not have the power to defeat it yet.
Zeke: But how do we get to the Hunter realm? We don't know their dimension at all.
Raphael: There is one among you who does. *he points at Grell* This former Shinigami. All Shinigami knew of the Realm of Hunters.
Grell: But I can't make portals anymore. When Ouranos revived me, I lost my powers as a Shinigami.
Raphael: The Gods have granted you the ability to create a portal to the Hunter Realm, but only once. Getting back is up to you. However, it is the best option we have.
Kleptomania: You kids can't go alone. You'll be too outnumbered.
Raphael: Kleptomania, you must stay here with Heake. You and Saber must help her fight the Spawn of Chimera. She cannot defeat them all alone.
Kleptomania: ....you're right....*he looks at Raem, Neir, Zeke, Gattrei, and Grell* Give them hell, you guys.
Grell: I'll open the portal, but I'll stay here. We'll need all we can get to keep those four out there preoccupied.
Zeke: Sivica...*he clenches his fist* Its alright, Grell. Besides, Raem, Gattrei, Neir and I will need the leg room. Its time to show Sivica that I'm not a pushover anymore.
Raem: *he looks over at Neir* Garm might be there...if we can save him, it'll definitely increase our chances!
Neir: Right. And besides, Garm is our family. The Hunters...what they did to Saber, Steam, and Penny was evil. We can stop their plan here and now!
Gattrei: Quin...that is the name of the Hunter leader. From what Pure showed me, he is very evil and very powerful. It will take at least all four of us to even fight him.
Raem: Then none of us had better die! No matter what, we're family. Bound by blood, united by our Embodiments. We can do this!
Zeke: Together then. *he puts his hand in*
Raem: Together. *he puts his hand on Zeke's*
Gattrei: Together. *he puts his hand on Raem's*
Neir: Together. *he puts his hand on Gattrei's*
Grell: Okay then, guys. Good luck. *he opens the portal under the four Champions, causing them to appear in the Hunter realm in front of their base with their hands together, ready for the challenge*
Zeke: Get ready, Sivica, Quin, WE'RE COMING FOR YOU! *the four of them charge towards the Hunter base in the realm*

Bonesaw: *he follows Kyra. Whatever decision she would make, he would follow it.*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 10/8/2012, 10:35 am

*The Champions end up in the Hunter Castle lobby, but the Hunters are not there, and are training with the Numerals.*

Heake: *Her head lifts up slowly. But... it's not her own. Her eyes lock onto Drakon, and still midway through her transformation, seemingly teleports behind the chimera spawn, claws flooded with madness. If Drakon was familiar with the Paths of Madness, he'd know this was the Path of Megalomania. Heake thrusts her claws into Drakon's flesh, her transformation nearly complete.*

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 10/8/2012, 10:53 am

Raem: *he looks around* Where could they be?!
Neir: Maybe...we came at the wrong time?
Zeke: No...my gut tells me something must be here.
Gattrei: Pure says that Quin wouldn't just leave his base unguarded...

Drakon: *he yelps out and leaps away, his flesh tearing with him. When he lands, black ooze bubbles out and he looks down at the wound* What the hell was that?! KEKEK!
Cerberus: *he groans and lifts his fist*
Saber: *Saber appears in front of Cerberus and blocks his fist with his sword* No you don't!
Hydra: *he goes to attack, but is knocked back by a sudden vacuum behind him. Standing there is Kleptomania* Hmm?
Kleptomania: That's far enough, Spawn of Chimera.
Gorgon: *she seems enraged* DRAKON! FINISH HER!
Drakon: *he goes to attack, but is stopped by a bone spike that nearly skewers him. Standing near him is Grell*
Grell: How about you worry about me, eh?
Gorgon: *her power builds up and she starts walking towards Heake, her anger audible in her voice* If you want something done right...do it yourself....*she cracks her knuckles and the gravity around her feels heavier* I'm gonna beat you to a pulp, you half-crazed bitch...and then I'm gonna crush you flat as a pancake...*she lowers her body and dashes at Heake*

Chimera: *it reels back from the attacks and then steadies itself before charging at Deshdae and grabbing the god, holding him in a wrestling deadlock* Oh my! Isn't this intriguing?! The Gods, still mortal, come to try and fight me?!
Deshdae: Oh shut up! That's the problem with you villains...*he cracks Chimera across the face* Too much monologue!
Nemesis: *he flies at Chimera and attempts to attack with a swipe of his trident. However, three Chimera's hydra heads lash out and stop him* Deshdae! Its stronger than I thought!
Lennox: *a bow appears in his hands and he begins firing at the Hydra heads* Then when this is over, looks like you owe me a good hunt, Nemesis!
Nemesis: *he sarcastically laughs at the joke. He then keeps stabbing at Chimera's hydra heads*
Martel: *she flies around Chimera and begins firing magic blasts at the heads Lennox does not fire at* We can buy them more time! Keep it up!
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray on 10/9/2012, 2:29 am

[Seraphim LLC - President's Office]

Prometheus wheeled himself behind his desk. "I have a proposition for you," he continued. "As you probably know, the Concurus System has three planets; Phantasia, Aetas, and Veritas. I would like you to find us support from our sister planets Aetas and Veritas. I can arrange for a shuttle and an escort, if you so desire."

[Afterlife]

OOC: I'm pulling Dr. Cherubim out of the Afterlife, or at least away from where he was earlier. I got lost.
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 10/18/2012, 7:19 am

(Yeah, I kinda lost track of some of my characters too. Especially the more important ones for some reason. I could have Xenon take Dr. Cherubim out of the afterlife... which I think she was going to do anyway. I might be wrong, though.)

Ouranos: *He slowly opens his eyes once more, uncurling his body from the fetal position he had been in for several hours. Looking around the void of space, he wished that he was alone. Or at least, alone in his own mind. His near omnipotence was nearly too much for him to bear. He could hear every single necromancer cry out for his blood to be spilled, and their every thought flooded his mind. He had known that such things would happen, but that didn't mean he could endure it. Somewhere, in the depths of his near-infinite power, he could feel hunger gnaw at him. He clutched his head, trying to block out their thoughts to no avail. Ouranos snarled as their voices grew louder and louder, never stopping and never ending. His breathing grew heavy and ragged. He would make them stop. By force. He shakily lifted a hand, a mass of psionic energy forming into a vortex before him. It would lead him to his destination: the Elemental Plane of Lightning. He knew what his the consequences of his next action would be... but the voices were too loud for him to reconsider.*

Heake: *She looks up, eyes poised with a lethally cold amount of Madness. She, Princess Heake, was the only Corpusle Apollumite to attempt this feat in over thousands of years: Shift into an Elemental Embodiment. It was risky, especially with Madness being her race's primary weakness. But, she needed to prove her strength... and this was how she chose to do so. With regal clothing forming over her body not unlike Abyssion's, Heake ran towards Gorgon, clotheslining her at the last possible moment, then searing five claws of burning Madness into the Chimeraspawn's torso. Her body movement and poise now mimicking Abyssion's, Heake held her head high. She would have little time in this form before its raw power would consume her. She would need to make this fight quick.*

Ouranos: *He feels his body tingle with a rush of energy as he enters the Elemental Plane. High mountains are the only thing that can be seen for miles, the ground below shrouded in fog and mist. Thunderstorms without rain envelope the skies above, and the rocks in the ground spark blue every few seconds. Ouranos floats in midair, realizing that gravity was much less intense here, almost similar to space. Adrenaline suddenly pours through him, and he turns to see a man approach him in black and gold garb. The Embodiment. Ouranos cautiously calls out his name.* ...Vanion.
Vanion: ...Champion... *His voice is deep and rumbling, sending chills through Ouranos' spine. The Ailuro narrows his eyes, chaos-infused lightning bursting to life around him.*

Xenon: *She wanders the Afterlife, searching for the man from before... she would have to deal with the Chimera eventually, but a promise had been made to this man, and she intended to keep it. She turned to Ruairi and Divine, who both increased the heat of their magma-like bodies to produce more light. Where was he?*

Ouranos: *Vanion lies at his feet, conceding defeat. Ouranos is silent for a moment before lowering a hand to the Embodiment. Vanion looks up and takes Ouranos' hand before a look of agony streaks across his face. Ouranos lets a dark smile grace his face as Vanion's power, the actual Elemental Plane of Lightning itself, begin to flow through him. The Ailuro looks around as the lightning storms lose their raw power and the mountains begin to crumble away like paper in the wind. Vanion himself seems to lose all muscle mass in his body, actually becoming little more than a bony old man before shattering into golden sparks that are quickly absorbed by Ouranos. His work done, the Ailuro leaves the now decayed Plane in a vortex similar to the one he made before.* Let the fun begin...

-Elsewhere-
Steam: *He stands, sensing a shift for the worse take place. His fur stands on end as he looks to the sky. He'd be needed soon.*

Last edited by Phirania on 10/18/2012, 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray on 10/18/2012, 9:41 am

OOC: Maybe we should start keeping better track of our characters...

[Afterlife]

Dr. Cherubim wandered around the rough crag, clearly lost once again. This time, he had no idea how he lost the others. He had just turned away, and they vanished. Frankly, he was a little frightened. And the only way he could get rid of fear was through science.

He reached down, and with a small amount of Dieu's strength, managed to break off a chunk of rock. It appeared to be made of a unique mineral. Curious, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small magnifying glass.
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 10/18/2012, 8:55 pm

Gorgon: *when she is hit by the clothesline, she gasps out. The enemy had become faster. Much faster. And when the claws ripped into her, she made a realization. That this fight wasn't going to be a cakewalk. That her maker was wrong about Geneforce X. They weren't a group of weak, sniveling kids compared to Geneforce. She gritted her teeth and dug her feet into the ground, then glared at Heake. As she did, she spoke out to her brethren* The Maker said that as leader, I can authorize this for us...Release Chaos Restraints...*as she said that, her energy spiked and a powerful Chaos aura surrounded her. She then glared at Heake, her poise similar to Pure Chaos's with a hint of Feral's anger. a small orb of light then appeared above her shoulder. The light was Chaos energy, confined, condensed, and building by the second. Then, her eyes intensified as she said the one word nobody wanted to hear.* .....Cedo. *the attack blasted out at Heake*
Cerberus: *he slid on the ground as Saber ran at him and slashed him with all the force he could muster* Urrrrrrrrrrrrrgh.....finally some leg room....*he follows Gorgon's orders and a vast amount of Chaos energy races out from him. He then puts his hands out and forms a Cedo as well* Urrrrgh Cedo.....*he fires at Saber*
Saber: *he rolls to the side, realizing that this big guys was strong, but dumb.* You may have Chaos's power, but you copies can barely control it!
Hydra: *as he and Kleptomania keep warping and attacking, Kleptomania feels Heake's Madness energy spike. For a moment, he looks over at her in horror* Abyssion!? *then, he saw what Heake had become, and his horror turned to awe.* To be able to shift into one of the Five Embodiments....*he looks back at Hydra* I'm surprised you didn't attack me when I was staring at Heake...
Hydra: I believe in consideration. Besides....*his Chaos energy spikes* I want you to look at me when I kill you. *he points one finger at Kleptomania* You made the wrong choice, picking to fight me. You see, Gorgon is the leader. By far, her power level is the highest. Cerberus, his physical power is the greatest out of all of us. Drakon has the greatest range of abilities. I, however, when I was given the choice on my powers, I chose energy reserves and regeneration. In other words....*the Chaos energy converges onto his finger and forms a denser, more powerful ball than what Gorgon formed* I am able to control my Chaos energy to levels meant to rival the Chaos Champions. In fact, I was sent here to kill them while my brethren killed the rest. Now....*the energy fluctuates* Cedo...Grande. *he lets out a Cedo Grande strong enough to give even Raem, Zeke, or Gattrei when possessed by Chaos a run for their money.*
Kleptomania: *he taps into his Madness plane. With Heake emulating Abyssion, he realized his access to the plane of Madness was enhanced. He smiles and holds his hands out* Path of Kleptomania+Path of Megalomania! *his power level spikes dangerously high and he absorbs the oncoming attack.* You aren't the only one who's powerful...
Hydra: How did you access two Paths of Madness at once? I'm curious...
Kleptomania: I was one of The First, the strongest of the original Shades of Madness. I was also among the first Keshin to be created. Alone, my power only branched in small amounts to the other Paths. However, as Abyssion's personal bodyguard alongside the original Megalomania, Balthazar, we could access all other Paths of Madness in his presence, as if we were the Shades of those Paths as well.
Grell: *Upon Heake transforming, he felt his Madness energy enhance as well. He looked up at Drakon, who was flying above him. He then smiled as his bones formed armor over his body. The armor went from being beast-like to being more regal-looking. From the shoulders of the armor, a long black cloak flowed out and smoked with what felt like the cold, uncaring hand of death. On his head, a hood formed and united with the helm. His arm bone then sprang out and formed a scythe. Grell then stamped the scythe into the ground* Shinigami Powers+Keshin Powers....*on the chest of his armor, three large, sideways eyes opened up* ....you're dead.
Drakon: *he opens his mouth and fires a quick Cedo at Grell in desperation*

Zeke: *he paces around the hall, impatient.* Where are the Hunters? If their inner sanctum has been breached, shouldn't they want to find us?!
Raem: Chill, Zeke. We probably came at a time that they weren't there. Until we find a way out, we just have to wait.
Neir: But if they all come at once, we'll be flooded and massacred.
Gattrei: I don't know...Pure is still uneasy about this...
Zeke: *he stamps his foot in the ground, frustrated* QUIN! SIVICA! WHERE ARE YOU?! COME OUT! YOU BOTH ARE GOING TO PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MY FRIENDS! SABER, STEAM, AND PENNY ARE GOING TO GET THEIR POWERS BACK, IF I HAVE TO RIP THEM OUT OF YOUR HANDS MYSELF!
Raem: Zeke, seriously, chill out. *suddenly, the ground begins to rumble slightly. A small, peaceful swirl of dust appears behind Raem. From the dust, a large, armored hand comes out and in it is a black greatsword with green veins. The sword swipes, but Neir grabs Raem and pulls him out of the way just in time.* What the hell is that?!
Neir: I have no idea...but it ain't friendly...
*out from the dust steps Tiber, his armored exoskeleton clinking as he walks*
Raem: A Fortesian? I remember these guys from my time on Icecrown....
Tiber: Raem Hadesson, we meet at last. *he brings Gaeaharbinger to ready*
Raem: *he connects to Ashbringer* Efreet...who is this guy?
Efreet: *he bursts out from Raem's shadow* I do not know the man, but I know the blade. It is one of the Ancient Blades, like your Ashbringer. If I recall, a Shinigami/Minor God spawn that could control earth was bound to it. Gaeaharbinger.
Ent: *he bursts out of Tiber's shadow* Hello, Efreet. *Efreet and Ent stare each other down.*
Tiber: Ever since the Hunters got the order to hunt you down, I wanted to come out of hiding and find you. Now, you here on a silver platter? Ain't no way I'm passing that up. But lets make it a quick me killing you, okay? I got a student and when it comes to combat, the horned brat is about as sharp as a bowling ball.
Raem: Zeke, Neir, Gattrei, you guys head deeper into the compound. I'll handle this guy. Summoner vs. Summoner.
Neir: Good luck, Brother.
Gattrei: You got this, Raem.
Zeke: Don't you dare die on me, Raem. We still need to have our rematch from the tower.
Raem: *he nods to his friends as they run off* So, mind giving me a name?
Tiber: Tiber. I was one of Lord Delques's pupils, same as you were. However, the Earthen Blade chose me just as the Ashen Blade chose you. *the two's energy from their swords begin to build and they both dash at each other, blades clashing in a burst of equal power*

Zeke: *he and the others find themselves in the Hunter dungeon*
Gattrei: This was where they kept me, Saber, and Steam...
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 10/19/2012, 12:36 am

*Madness and Chaos. Two allied Planes of Elemental energy that were now forced against each other. Heake lifted her hands, Madness energy swirling around her body in a frenzied manner. She was calm, even though the Cedo threatened to sear away her body, and vaporize her being. Six skulls of pure Madness energy condensed around her shoulders, three on each side. The Apollumite then flicked a finger at Gorgon, speaking softly.* Fragor.
Heake: *The six energy skulls, now blueish-purple in color, burst to life, gaining unfathomable momentum in fractions of a second. The Cedo was negated by the six skulls, which struck the energy blast head-on, and actually pushed through it. Heake chuckled.* You will need much more than just a Cedo to best me, Spawn. *Her energy skulls finally break through the Cedo, and rocket towards Gorgon, looking more and more demonic with each passing moment.*

Pennatus: *She tries to sit up, stubbornly refusing to lie in bed while her friends were out there, fighting for their lives. She clenched her fists, feeling helplessness consume her as overwhelming pain split through her body like a thousand fiery needles. It was then that she saw a shadow outside of her room’s door. Someone was out in the hallway, watching her. Her heart began to pump faster as an unnatural cold began to settle in the room. Despair and the smell of death itself filled Penny’s nostrils. The door began to creak open...*

-Elsewhere-
Charneos: *He stands before a large cathedral in what seems to be a space not unlike Darris Karlan. Yet, pure life seemed to flourish here, only to wilt and die the next. The cathedral itself was a granite-like color, with torchposts lining the entryway. Charneos approaches the doors to Vitera’s realm, Brio Empyreale, curling in his wings as he awaited entry.*

-Demon Hunter Castle Dungeon-
???: And it would be easy to put you back. *From behind the Champions, a frosty voice pierces the silence. It’s Rhine, who had finished her session with Kulen, and had heard noise from the lower levels. The Iciauran wolf regarded the Champions coldly, her silver swordaxe by her side.* Why do you trespass into Demon Hunter waters? I believe Sivica said your little Geneforce X might have our assistance against Chimera on our terms? Or are you that desperate for help...?
Kulen: I think they’re still mad that we clipped the little birdy’s wings. *He stands directly behind Gattrei, bloody fangs gleaming in the dimmed light. The vampire bat snickered as he walked around Gattrei and stood next to Rhine.*
Rhine: Oh? For Master Quin’s project...? Hmm... *She looks over at Kulen, cloudy indigo eyes focused on him completely.* By the way, what happened to your accent?
Kulen: *His face flushes red, and he clears his throat as he draws his falchion.* Vhat are vou talking avout?
Rhine: Ehh... *She looks over at the Champions.* So, you’re here to pick a fight...?

-Elsewhere in the Demon Hunter Castle-
Sivica: *He’s sitting with a pile of Shinigami blades and books haphazardly thrown around him, his own Firestorm blade strapped to his side like a katana. He is writing in a notebook in a messy scrawl.* So, this would mean that these blades all act as summoner blades, some actually are the genuine product. And each blade has its own codename, which allows the Shinigami inside to fuse their power with the Demon Hunter, releasing the blades true form. It’s very possible that there are more secrets that the Shinigami Blades, or Death Blades as I call them, hold.
Arques: *He towers over Sivica’s work, still not showing any emotion in his single cyan eye. He does, however, brandish his own lance and examine it for a moment.* How do we figure out the codename...?
Sivica: I’m... not completely sure yet. *His amethyst blade shines for a moment, and Surtur appears next to his side, eyes set in a brooding stare.*
Surtur: A hint for you... codenames usually reflect the blade’s nature.
Sivica: Explain.
Surtur: Can’t give everything away, can I? *He snickers.* But, the nature of a blade is the way they look and feel, maybe even a specific attribute about them.
Arques: And you Shinigami know the full capabilities of your new forms...? *His lance reveals a tall, muscular one-eyed giant dressed in the typical Shinigami garb- Black cloaks with an infinity symbol on the center of their chest area. This Shinigami’s name was Acmonides, a cyclops.*
Acmonides: In reality, no. We know only a little more than you as the wielders do. We do, however, know that our capabilities may mirror that of an Icecrown Summoner.
Sivica: Hm. *He writes down the information into his notebook.*

-Sovereigngarde Hospital-
*The room’s door is wide open. There were no signs of struggle. Penny was gone.*

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top