Our users have posted a total of 14918 messages in 243 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

Post by Ray on 6/6/2012, 1:03 am

[Concordia Crag]

"... You are NOT recruiting us." Ryuusei said before anyone got any ideas.

"The only reason we can even change patches is because our commander provided us with supplemental data." Lightning explained. "There aren't that many SABERs in this area; the Concordia Crag's best SABERs are underwater, in the Concordia Sea."

[Revolution]

Rufus burst out the front door, speeding along with the power of noise. Lucy and Beal were chasing after him. He had destroyed many parts of Revolution, and taken out many scientists. "Rufus!" Lucy shouted, but eventually, he simply got away.

Lucy skidded to her knees. "..." She sighed.
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 6/7/2012, 8:41 am

Iodes: {Allow him to come with you. You will require his power to succeed in your quest.} *Aknowledging the kit's mental message to her, Iodes finally accepts the rose and embraces Garm.* Yeah, I couldn't agree more. *She turns to the others, an old determination filling her eyes.* We'll come with you to the compound, but afterwards, Garm and I are going. I'm not sure how long, but... it might pay off well for all of us in the long run.

Ashura: *Hearing the surprised shouts of several scientists and Lucy, he and Kiko see Rufus coming down a hall towards them.* Kiko, get ready!!

Kyra: Underwater, eh? Let's go take a look then...

Last edited by Phirania on 6/7/2012, 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 6/7/2012, 8:57 am

Kiko: *claws of the same blue energy that her tech glasses are made of form on her hands as she readies herself for the oncoming person* Ready!

Garm: *he looks on with a large smile on his face. He was overjoyed to be back with Iodes, but other thought floated about the back of his mind*

“siht i furgot that wheres that bitch Sirloin when you need her”
Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray on 6/7/2012, 9:55 pm

[Revolution]

Rufus sped right at Ashura and Kiko, two orbs of Laplace noise at the ready. His face said everything; he was fighting to kill. Meanwhile, behind him was Beal, running after him.

[Concordia Crag]

"... Don't tell me I have to go down there." Ryuusei moaned.

Lightning gave him a quick, annoyed glare. "He can breathe underwater with the proper patch. Of course, we don't have to go to the Concordia Sea; the Kreisan Desert is nearby, and past that is the Izuka Forest. Both of those places are land-based SABERs."
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 6/15/2012, 5:10 am

Efreet: very well, Iodes. But, I suggest we hurry. *he keeps running towards the compound.*

~Hell~

Chimera: *as it walks around, it notices all the evil energy radiating off the souls.* Hmmm...perhaps...*it walks over to a soul and then grabs it by the head. As it does, it feels itself getting stronger.* Yes....I can absorb the evil energy from others! So that was Slaif's ability...he can absorb emotions and convert them to power...hehehe....*it looks back at the black palace of Charisma* I should keep quiet about this little turn of events...if that Necromancer girl or Charisma ever found out, I could be in trouble. However...how to gain even more power?....hmmm...I know. I'll absorb the evil of the most sinister being in the universe. Now...to bide my time....*it walks back towards the palace*

~The Afterlife~

Raem: *he and Mataer break from their deadlocks and both charge up. Mataer's chaos energy tears the floor and walls around the two apart while Raem's phoenix fire scorches their surroundings.*
Mataer: So, you improved in the short amount of time that we did not see each other? It seems that your skills with your old powers are back. Perhaps now you are ready to actually be put to the test?
Raem: You don't get it, do you, Feral. When I say you won't walk past me, I mean it. There is only one place that you are going.
Mataer: And where is that?
Raem: *he points to his head* Back in here. Once I've beaten you, I'm taking you back. And I promise you, you will never hurt anyone again.
Mataer: Now, you see, one of two outcomes will happen then. One, you absorb me and then the plane of Chaos loses the Feral Aspect and begins to unravel, destroying the cosmos. Or, you take this body and regain a physical form without attachment to the Shinigami. However, are you prepared to accept the consequences should the former be true, speculation stating that you do win?
Raem: ....I am.
Mataer: HA! You're even more foolhardy than I thought! But don't kid yourself, Raem. Your foolhardiness and courage, I know what they are better than anyone. They're masks to cover your real emotions. Deep down...you're afraid. You hate yourself more than any enemy you've faced. Be it for your father and mother being looked down upon for having you, or for the fact that you couldn't even save your own girl from death! I am you, Raem. I am the you that was buried deep behind those emotions. Anger, Cruelty, Malice towards those that hurt you, Envy for your friends for being able to supposedly cope with their troubles without fear of their emotions getting the best of them. And, most of all, the feeling of a need for Vengeance. On those who hurt you....who spurned you....who made you feel the way you do. You are a monster. And I am the monster's true face. You, are just some hollow mask used to hide it. *he brings his katanas up and charges at Raem* Now, shatter, you brittle, broken mask! *he runs forward and stabs Raem with all six swords. However, Raem simply walks forward and hugs Mataer* W-what?!
Raem: I know....I know how you feel, Feral.
Mataer: What could you possibly mean?!
Raem: You aren't evil. You're in pain...none of the gods would believe that you were not corrupted. That you weren't like Pure Chaos. They spurned you because of your emotions. But...remember...Martel still loved you.
Mataer: Martel...
Raem: And...you're right. You are me. And I hated myself. But...after all I've been through, all my friends being able to guide me, and now being able to face you...I'm ready. You are not Mataer, Vengeance. You are Feral Chaos. But...you are also Raem.
Mataer: ....
Raem: And...I can finally say it to myself. I love you, Raem. I am at peace with myself.
Mataer: *orange light begins to flow from him and into Raem*......how....how can you say that?
Raem: Because, we're the same. We're not two separate beings. We're one mind, that was just cut in half. And now, we need to become one again. The gods could do nothing to help Mystess. I no longer blame them for anything. They're our family.
Mataer: *he opens his eyes, which are the same as Raem's now* Use my power wisely, boy...you have succeeded where other wielders have failed. *he lets go of his swords and puts a hand to his heart* I can feel it...the raging beast within me...is calm now. I am at peace. No. We are at peace. *Mataer turns into a flash of bright orange light and fuses with Raem.*
Raem: *Raem floats into the air, and in a flash, lands on his feet. His body yet again flesh and blood. His Icecrown kimono now has a neru-style jacket on the top where the robe's top should be. He takes in a deep breath, and then opens his eyes. They are the original color of his eyes from back when his journey began with Geneforce X, back on the stadium in Neo Geneforce City. Bright grass green. He then smiles his old, mischievous smile and looks over to Grell, Mystess, and Ouranos, Ashbringer's true form in hand.* I'm back.

Boethia: *he and Gashka have crossed blades. However, he is able to force Gashka to his knees fairly quickly. Suddenly, Neir charges forward and rails a Creation-enfused fist into Boethia's face, flinging the Prince towards Zeke*
Zeke: Soru...*he puts his hands on his knees and sumo-style slams a foot into the ground. He then dashes at Boethia, his hand spread open with his fingers forming claws* Arcane Chaos...*chaos and arcane energy form on the fingertips* GAUSS SHOTGUN! *he rails his hand and fingers into Boethia's back. However, the Prince stops and is standing upright perfectly*
Boethia: Nice try...buy you small fries are centuries too early to be thinking such pathetic attacks will work on me.
Kleptomania: *he is fighting Tartarus and Uranus. Tartarus runs at him and tries to lay a Hell-energy-infused fist into Kleptomania, but the Keshin saw it coming and ducks past the fist, grabbing Tartarus by the arm and pulling him into a full nelson. He then leaps into the air, spins so they are facing the ground, and then drives Tartarus into the ground. He then leaps back as Uranus tries to hit him with a powerful sky-energy attack. The attack ricochets off the ground and at Kleptomania. But, in his Madness Resonance form, Kleptomania is able to stop the attack and begin absorbing it. However, Tartarus gets up and he and Uranus begin to walk towards Kleptomania while he is absorbing the energy and therefore unable to move due to the deadlock.*

Bonesaw: You're right, Kyra. That squidy freak is probably getting some heavy firepower. So, we'll need water power to make up for it...

Crook: *he walks out of the portal and finds himself back in the desert* Now...if I were an Akuma, where would I be? *he activates his cammo and begins to sneak around*

Saber: *he stands up and begins to walk out* Don't worry, Steam. I'll be back. With...or without Knives' help. *he walks out the door to the room, fully armored and ready to move.*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 6/16/2012, 1:53 am

*The group arrives at the compound, where several Ailuro medics rush around, trying to help as many wounded as possible. Several Iciauran had found their way to the compound, and it seemed like a team of Ailuro was going to search the city for any other survivors. Casualties were heavy, and thi was only in Valence. What if the other countries got hit...?*
Iodes: ... *She silently takes in the pained groans of the patients, and the panicked healers doing the best they could.*
Alethia: *She approached Aerios, who seems to be in charge of everything.* How's the situation here?
Aerios: Just as bad as out there, I suppose. *He jerks a finger outside.*

Xenon: *She plops herself on her new bed, a small smile on her face. She wasn't sure she'd make it this far... But now that she had? It was so surreal.*
Divine: We're really here... *She says wistfully, gazing out of a window to the land outside.*
Ruari: Of course!~ :3 Don't doubt our team's power! *He jumps onto the bed, making Xenon yelp with surprise.*
Emra: *He only chuckles as he leans against a wall, eyes closed.*
Zacharias: What is our next objective, Master?
Divine: We can only wait for when Charisma calls for Xenon...
Ruari: *Xenon shoves him off the bed with a grin, and he lands on his head.* ...Ow. *He looks around.* Where's Chimera?

Eirene: *As the battle between Raem and Matear begins.* Who you are is determined by your heart. I believe you know this well.
Ouranos: My heart isn't where it should be, then... Ever since Raem and I began this quest, I've been feeling different... The Thunder God powers... it doesn't feel like I'm channeling it, it feels more like that power is actually a part of me...
Eirene: Perhaps it is that chaos corruption?
Ouranos: Everything... I can see... everything...
Eirene: ...?
Ouranos: The gods... they have the power to see into the future, to see a mortal's destiny, to see what should be and shouldn't. Grandma... I can see it all.
Eirene: Are you saying... that you've become a...?
Ouranos: Yeah, I think I have. Something close to it, anyway. *He sees Matear charge towards Raem.* Villains like him... Matear, I mean. They will always exist... And as long as necromancy exists, who's to say they can't come back? Everything we fight to protect would become undone.
Eirene: ...
Ouranos: I have but one solution... To destroy the Afterlife. That would mean that people like Matear or the Combine Chimera or Charisma CAN'T come back to life... Their existence would be trapped in this realm forever.
Eirene: As would mine. And your friends here... *She motions to Mystess, Grell, and Raem.* Would you really be able to live with such guilt?
Ouranos: *He looks at his hands.* That should be easily remedied. My power should be able to give you all physical bodies so you can leave here with me...
Eirene: Are you sure of your limits? *Matear has just begun to glow in orange light.*
Ouranos: Very much so... Grell... Mystess... Grandma... I can grant you both at least that much. You both... shouldn't have died when you did. I can see that...
Eirene: Ouranos, this... this is insane. Stop at once! *Matear and Raem have become one.*
Ouranos: *He looks her in the eyes, his voice now holding an accent only heard by the gods.* I cannot.

Pennatus: *She runs in front of Kleptomania, ready to defend him. The Charites, the daughters of Zeus and goddesses of charm, beauty, nature, human creativity and fertility, gather around Pennatus as apparitions. Without any warning, they fly forward, crashing into Tartarus and Uranus full-force. Each strike was equivalent to a freight train, and that wasn't the end of it. Heake transforms her body into a mass of energy, a sentient being of mana known as a Navitaria. She strikes Pennatus with a powerful vortex of magic energy. In the middle of the vortex is a flare of crimson energy. Suddenly, Pennatus bursts out of the vortex, her body radiating crimson power. She then launches the massive power at Tartarus and Uranus.*

Kyra: Then, let's go. *She mounts her Alicorn and waits for Lightning and Ryuusei to lead the way.*

*Antonio, Lindsay and Saber find themselves on the outskirts of Kreisan after several hours of travelling.*
Lindsay: Now... the mercenaries should be around... here, I think?

Ashura: *To Beal.* We'll take him from the front!! *He lifts a hand, and several nearby piles of scrap electronics form an blaster on his arm. He quickly fires several rounds at Rufus, trying to slow him down.*

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray on 6/16/2012, 4:01 am

[Concordia Crag]

"... Concordia Sea it is..." Ryuusei moaned.

Ryuusei quickly mounted Lightning, who galloped off southeast.

[Revolution]

Beal quickly picked up a pretty large piece of rubble and tossed it at Rufus. He charged at it, apparently uncaring... which resulted in everything hitting his active shield. After Ashura's last round hit it, the crack in it grew so large that it shattered. "Now!" Beal shouted, trying to slug his friend with his fist.

Unfortunately, all it resulted in was Beal being headbutted in the stomach, knocking him over as Rufus sped by. "Oof!"
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 6/22/2012, 8:48 am

Raem: Ouranos, I know you mean well, but the destruction of the afterlife isn't the answer.
Grell: he's right, Ouranos.

Tartarus: *he and Uranus get blasted by the full force of both attacks, being flung back at great speed*
Kleptomania: *he finishes absorbing the sky attack and then charges forward. He grabs both Tartarus and Uranus by the legs and slams both of them together before spinning them both and throwing them into the ground. He then flies down at them and drives his feet into Tartarus and Uranus, his feet breaking through their bodies and creating a large crater in the ground* Two down...one to go.
Zeke: *he and Neir both dash at Boethia and begin attacking him with fast punches and kicks. However, the prince was just as fast if not faster. He was blocking both of them*
Fai Zheng: *he and Gashka join in the attack*
Boethia: Heh...*he lets out a large shockwave, blasting the four heroes back. He then looks over at Tartarus and Uranus* Ha...pathetic. I knew they were weaklings. *he looks at Kleptomania, Pennatus, and Heake as well as Liola, Fai, Zeke, Gashka, and Neir* Well well...outnumbered, eh? Just how I like my odds! *he brings his gold katana to a ready and licks his lips with anticipation.*

Bonesaw: *he runs after Kyra and leaps onto her Alicorn, using his bare feet to grip the SABER's hide and crouch while looking back, his back rested against Kyra's.*

Efreet: *he looks around the compound at all the wounded* Such mindless destruction....Not even on Icecrown can such carnage be found.

Saber: *he looks around* I got a bad feeling about this....*sure enough, a group of Illusions appear, all with their weapons aimed at Saber, Lindsay, and Antonio. Two of them move aside and Hanzo steps forward*
Hanzo: You came as instructed. Good. Follow me. *he leads the group into a mountain cave. As they walk, they see searchlights illuminating the cave passage. Finally, they find it. In a large, hollowed-out cavern, is a whole walled city of what looks like scrap metal but fine-tuned to be an even more effective barricade than even Kreisan's walls* Welcome to the headquarters of the Black Mechanica Crime Syndicate. *all around, Thanagores fly in the air, patrolling the cavern. On the ground, Akuma and Manasvins march with their criminal Commanders mounted on them. Hanzo leads the team to the main gates, which open up for him immediately. As they walk through the streets of the criminal city, they see criminals selling and distributing stolen hardware, stolen goods, drugs, and various other illegal paraphernalia* The tower in the center is where Master Knives is. I will take you to him personally. Remember, you are in our territory now. Right now, I guarantee that at least 10 of our stealthed Illusions are watching you. As well, we have stronger SABERs. And we aren't afraid to use them on humans. So, be on your best behavior.
Saber: How is it that so many criminals are in one place?
Hanzo: Because. Most of them are escapees from the prison that was recently destroyed. Others came here when they heard there was wealth and riches to be had in the Syndicate.
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 6/23/2012, 12:37 am

Mystess: *She runs forward and hugs Raem tightly* I missed you... *she looks over to Ouranos.*

Kiko: *she dashes about, slashing at Rufus with her energy claws.* I was able to get enough of a reading on your noise to build a minor resistance to it. Just give up Rufus!!

Liola: ._. okay... *she readies her shotgun and breathes*

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray on 6/23/2012, 12:54 am

[Concordia Crag -> Concordia Sea]

Lightning quickly stopped at the edge of the crag, nearly knocking off Ryuusei. He simply got off. "Equip Proteus - Water." he said to himself.

A flash of light, and Ryuusei's form had changed so that he was wearing a bandana and a large trenchcoat, reminiscent of a pirate. His second head had turned into what looked like a pirate captain's, despite its beastly appearance. "I can't go in." Lightning said as Kyra and Bonesaw landed near them. "I'll wait for you down on the beach."

OOC: Sorry, had to post early.

[Revolution]

Rufus sped at Kiko as well, wrapping his foot in noise. Grunting, he dealt out a hard kick towards Kiko's side. "Give me one reason to!" he shouted.
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 6/23/2012, 8:16 am

Ouranos: If this isn't the answer, then what is? *He chuckles bitterly.* Are you saying you don't remember the Daedric attack on Mobius two weeks ago? They had EVERY villain the Geneforce had EVER faced brought back from the dead! And guess what? My home is gone!! *He narrows his eyes sharply.* What better ideas do you have? I KNOW this will happen again if I just sit back and do nothing.
Eirene: We can figure out something if we all work together!
Ouranos: And how long would that take? *He sighs, trying to calm down.* I... can't let history repeat itself... And you all know it will. *His eyes become downcast as he clenches his fist.* It always does...

Pennatus: *She begins to run towards Boethia, letting out a loud warcry as she picked up more speed.*

Kyra: Right... *She inspects the landscaping, absentmindedly stroking Mizuchi's mane.*

Iodes: *She doesn't respond to the injured masses, instead turning to look at Garm. She nods towards him, a signal that they would take their leave.*

Antonio: Huh... so, how did you learn about this, Lindsay?
Lindsay: Long story...
Antonio: Eh? Here I thought you loved gloating about yourself.
Lindsay: None of your business. Just know that I'm on relatively friendly terms with the Syndicate.
Antonio: ...

Ashura: *He lets off several more rounds from his blaster arm, trying to slow Rufus down.*

Last edited by Phirania on 6/23/2012, 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 6/23/2012, 9:24 am

Kiko: *the kick sent her crashing into the wall. Swallowing a bit of blood, she stood.* Because this isn't the answer! Killing senselessly doesn't solve anything!!

Mystess: *he is able to hear everything Ouranos is saying; he was sort of right. History did have a habit of repeating itself. She spoke up.* Then we'll just have to change it. I don't know how, but we will. Aren't we Geneforce X? Isn't this our job? Protect others and what happens in the future? Ouranos, I know your feeling...

Garm: *He looks about the compound, observing the wounded. Among them, with his arm wrapped up in a sling, was Blastion. With wide eyes, he slowly walked over to his father*
*The Aliuro that was talking with Blation points to Garm and gives a small smile*
Blastion: *He turns around and his jaw drops* G-Garm? Is that really you...?
Garm: Yes, dad... It's me. *he hugs his father* Where's mom?
Blastion: I don't know what direction they headed... They just ran off.
Garm: They?
Blastion: She was Daitengu. OH! Daitengu told me to give you a message.
Garm: *he stiffens. He would have to deal with that... Demon later.* I have to go. I'm helping Iodes for a while.
Blastion: *he rests his hands on his son's shoulders. He looks a bit downcast, but nods* You protect her, you hear?
Garm: Got it. What was the message?
Blastion: She knows where beserker is. She said to "give her a howl"...

*a gargoyle small gargoyle statue that sat on the nightstand came to life*
Gargoyle: She will not call upon you until tomorrow.

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray on 6/24/2012, 4:55 am

[Revolution]

The blaster shots from Ashura hit Rufus right in the chest, and he fell to the floor. Quickly getting back up, he began to charge up noise. "Senselessly?!" Rufus roared, firing off a few bursts of noise.
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 6/24/2012, 9:28 am

Kiko: THINK ABOUT THE LIVES YOU TOOK! THE FAMILIES YOU BROKE! *she walks toward rufus, but stays defensive* I'm being 100% honest with you. THIS does not solve a thing. Yes they took probably the most important thing you had from you. But rufus, by killing them, all you are really doing is taking your pain and pushing it onto their loved ones! You incenerated your own father! *she sighs* Let me tell you something. I watched a demon eat my sister's heart right out of her chest. She was the most important thing in the world to me. I saw her every night in my sleep, telling me to put her at peace. That was my first job as a demon hunter. After I had put her soul at peace, I was... happy. I stayed a demon hunter to protect people, so what happened to me, doesn't happen to them. Rufus, Instead of using this Laplace Noise to commit massive genocide, why not use it to prove to them that You're better then this! *she sighs again and retracts her energy claws, spreading her arms wide.* Please. Take what I say to heart. Otherwise... *she holds her breath* Take your best shot. But know this; I'm trying to help you, not go against you....

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray on 6/24/2012, 2:42 pm

[Revolution]

Rufus stopped, letting his feet touch the ground. His face was still twisted in anger. Then, he finally responded. "Think about how many other families were broken before I began killing those politicians. None of theirs were."

Roaring, he launched a small burst of noise at Kiko. It wasn't enough to kill; its purpose was to shove her aside.

[???]

"Ungh..."

Sight began to return to Dr. Cherubim's eyes as he slowly slipped back into consciousness. He was lying on bare rock. "Ow..." he moaned, getting up with a splitting headache. "Where am I?"
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 6/24/2012, 10:14 pm

Kiko: *the orb knocks her into the wall. She stays down,trying to formulate... something. Anything. Her body was racked with pain, but she didn't want to give up on this kid. For some odd reason, she had hope for him...*

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 6/28/2012, 3:47 am

Raem: Ouranos, think about the after effects of destroying the Afterlife...Yes, villains won't be able to come back and Necromancy would vanish. But, you forget the Necrals of Rapture, and the Val'Kier on Iciaura. Not to mention all the Necromancers of Iciaura. Those people need the ability to use the dead! The Necrals rely on it to keep their race from dying out! If you destroy Necromancy and the Afterlife, you'll be killing off more people than you're trying to save! On top of that, what about all the heroes who gave their lives and are in the Afterlife? You would be destroying them and annihilating all the peace that they died to achieve!

Bonesaw: *he has his back to Kyra, but is brooding* If I were that squid-for-brains, I would be trying to gather some powerful SABERs for Master Quin...We would need some strong SABERs to fight whatever Crook has going for him...

Hanzo: Her friendliness with us is due to the fact that one, she helped us steal VERY important research materials from Seraphim LLC and two, Master Knives has a soft spot for cute girls.
Saber: So...he's a perv?
Hanzo: *he glares at Saber* I hate to admit it, but yes. Now, hold your tongue about that when in Master Knives' presence.

Boethia: *he goes to attack, but then his Katana is blocked by what looks like a twisted wood cane with an eyeball on the handle end. Standing there is a man with slicked back grey hair, a grey goatee, and a purple Renascence-age-looking outfit with green stockings, purple shoes, and a green undershirt with a purple coat. His eyes are black with yellow irises and slit pupils, the sign of a Daedric Prince.* Sh-Sheogorath?!
Sheogorath: Aye, lad! *he flicks Boethia in the head and Boethia is sent flying back into a wall* Why don't ya sit down, lad? You're makin' my teeth itch!
Boethia: Y-You're helping them?! Why!?
Sheogorath: Do I need a reason to change sides?! I'm the Prince of Madness! I hate all this planning and scheming! So, its time to shift the tide, remove the balance, change the story!
Boethia: So you're betraying our father and your siblings just because it amuses you?!
Sheogorath: YOUR father. Not mine. My father was Feral Chaos. Not Pure, like you and the others.
Boethia: You insolent cur!
Sheogorath: *he balances his cane on the end of his finger, then catches it and points it at Boethia* Who are YOU calling cur?! I'm a favored son! You're centuries behind me! *a blast of Daedric energy flies out and crashes into Boethia. The smoke clears and all that remains is Boethia's golden katana. Sheogorath walks over to it, picks it up and looks at it a bit* Goldbrand! The weapon of Boethia, Prince of War! *he looks over at Geneforce* Well, look who's here! You! How 'bout that?
Zeke: Ummm....hi?
Kelptomania: Penny...did this Daedric Prince just rescue us?

Chimera: *it is leaning against a wall in Xenon's room* Well, looks like you have some free time then, my lady...hehehehehe....

Last edited by Zazul on 7/1/2012, 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray on 6/28/2012, 6:56 am

[Concordia Sea]

"SABER combat is all about teamwork." Lightning corrected. "It's not so much that you have strong SABERs; it matters more that your SABERs work better together."

Meanwhile, Ryuusei was squinting down into the sea. "That's odd..." he said. "Where are they?"

"Where's who?" Lightning asked, turning towards him.

"There don't appear to be any SABERs in the area." Ryuusei explained. "Go a few fathoms out to sea, and you'll encounter a few Mermaids. But I don't see any."

[Revolution]

Beal suddenly tackled Rufus from behind. "Gotcha!" he shouted, gripping the rabid madman with strength to crush a car.

Rufus gripped his teeth, trying to fight back. A strong kick to the stomach did nothing.

[???]

Getting up, Dr. Cherubim looked around, trying to figure out where he was.
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 7/1/2012, 5:40 am

Ouranos: *He furrows his brow.* Annihilate? No. . . I disagree on that point. They died to protect us. . . I'm just going to make sure their work is followed through. The dead should stay dead. Tell me. . . have there ever been any Necromancers who decided to be heroes? One? Two, if your lucky? And how many abuse their power? *He lifts a hand, and nearby crystalline shards of glass rise into the air and swirl in front of the group before pressing together to form a large mirror. It depicts the events of Iciaura many decades ago, where Charisma unleashed Daitengu. It then flashes-forward to Charisma and Saber's attack on innocent people with an army of undead. Then, it flashes to the undead Daedric Army annihilating Mobius. Finally, it lands on Xenon's attack on Iciaura, and even showed the other Geneforce members running from the combined might of the thunderdead and the Corpusle. The mirror then splits apart into shards.* I understand what you mean. . . The Necrals. . . the Val'Kier. . . but the gods were willing to make sacrifices so the rest of us could see tomorrow. . . So, I will be, too. And by definition. . . I wouldn't be killing anyone, merely snapping the link between the living and the dead. The Necrals and Val'Kier would most likely exist on both planes of existence, allowing them to cross from the realm of the living to the dead whenever they wished it. I cannot sever the inner links they have to the dead realm, no matter how much I want to. . . *He closes his eyes.* I know every single aftereffect this will have. . . and I'm as ready for it as I can be.

Kyra: I'll go get a better look then. *Shs spreads her wings and prepares for take-off with several exercises.*

Lindsay: . . . *Her face flushed red as Hanzo revealed Knives' true nature. It was true, and Lindsay hated every minute of it. But, for the sake of Phantasia, she'd endure it.*

Pennatus: *She sweatdrops at Kleptomania's question.* I don't even know anymore.
Heake: This is an interesting development. . .
Pennatus: The fact that a Daedric Prince helped us?
Heake: Well, yeah, I suppose. . . but the fact that the Princes have different fathers. . .

Xenon: Guess so. *She stands up and faces her team.* Practice more.
Divine: *She catches Xenon's drift.* Yeah, the plan went a tad sloppy.
Ruari: Well, we didn't know other people would pick today of all days to unveil their plans.
Zacharias: Even so, we should have adapted more quickly. There were too many distractions. . . *She coughs to disguise saying Emra's name.*
Emra: Shaddap. We're going outside.
Xenon: *She gets up, and leaves the room, following a lost soul outside of Charisma's castle. For miles around, she couldn't see anything. Sure, the afterlife was lonely, but this. . . was overwhelming. In the far east, she saw a flicker of movement. Ruari trots up to her in his Dark Garmistice form.*
Ruari: Wussup, cuz?
Xenon: Something. Over there. . . *She points to the east, and Ruari looks over.*
Ruari: Yeah, there is something there. *The others approach.* Hey guys, we'll be right back, okie doke? *He gestures for Xenon to get on his back, which she slowly does, not used to it. He then takes off towards the figure-- Dr. Cherubim.*

Ashura: You got 'im? *He asks how tight Beal's grip is.*

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 7/1/2012, 11:08 pm

Raem: *he bites his lip, frustrated* I see....There is no changing your mind. And, even with Feral and I re-fused, we wouldn't have the power to stop you since the fight weakened us. Just realize that your actions here...they will have consequences. And, I just hope you are ready and willing to accept them, Ouranos. Because, if one of those after effects leads us to be enemies...I will stop you. No matter what. *he turns to Mystess.* Mystess, lets head back to the real world. *he holds his hand out* The people of the galaxy, they need us now more than ever.

Chimera: *it feels Dr. Cherubim's energy* ~Such power....it is not unlike a god. If I could absorb that power...~ *it runs next to Xenon and Ruari*

Sheogorath: Of course we all have different fathers! I'm Feral's kid! Then there's Merida, Azura, and Hircine. They be Peaceful's bonny wee younglings! And the rest belong to Pure! However, we non-pures have been getting restless! Like I said, its time to change the story! Give it a new perspective!
Zeke: So you're helping us?
Sheogorath: Aye, lad! *he walks over to Gaea and taps his cane on the cross.*
Gaea: *The nails disappear and Gaea's power surges out. She heals all of Geneforce's wounds and then, floating and empowered, glares at Uranus and Tartarus.* You two...are going to regret not helping me escape..
Tartarus: *he and Uranus begin to crawl away.*
Gaea: No you don't! *a powerful surge of green energy forms in her hands and, firing it down at the two, she completely annihilates them* And good riddance.
Neir: Gaea! Now that you're free, will you be returning to the Font in Darris Karlan, so the new Mobius can become full of life again?
Gaea: Indeed. *she floats down to Neir and kisses him on the lips* That, was meant for Kronos. I will see him soon enough. Until then, goodbye~ *she winks and disappears in a green flash*
Neir: *he blushes brightly and Gashka slaps him on the back*
Gashka: Ha ha! Way to go, Neir!
Sheogorath: Now then, I take it you all want to go to Paradise, to meet up with Hircine?! Well then, lets move! Nothing will stop us! Not even clowns! Or was it clouds? I hope its not clowns! They stink! Now clouds! They're great! They feel like cotton candy and taste like salty butter!
Zeke: *he facepalms* What have we gotten ourselves into?!
Fai Zheng: *he walks over to Goldbrand and takes it* We can determine who gets this later. For now, perhaps we should follow the madman?

Bonesaw: *he watches Kyra exercise.* Gaha! Nice butt!

*Saber, Lindsay, Hanzo, and Antonio finally get to Knives' compound. Its a large tower. The group enters the elevator and the elevator shoots straight up to the top floor. The doors open to a large room with two fountains, a large glass window as the back wall, and dozens of women, be them humanoid SABERs or actual women of different races, sitting around, talking, playing in the water, or lounging in Knives' room. Knives himself is sitting on a large red sofa with a Lamia girl in a black bikini top in his right arm and a blue Melpomene in his left arm. The Lamia is running her finger over Knives' chest while the Melpomene is holding a tankard of beer to Knives' lips as he drinks. Finally, he stops when the tankard is empty*
Knives: AAAAAAAHHHHH!~ This is the life! Ain't no life better than a life of crime, right girls!?
*all of the girls smile and cheer*
Girl1: Damn right, Knives-sama!
Girl2: You're so manly!
Veena: *the Lamia licks her lips and looks over at the group* Knives-sama, we have guests...
Lou: *the Melpomene's smile fades and she draws a sniper rifle* Should I kill 'em?
Knives: Girls, girls, settle down. They're with Hanzo, aren't they? Then they're guests! *he sees Lindsay* Well well well! If it ain't that cutie that helped us hack into Seraphim's database! Good to see ya, Lindsay! You miss the party life, or did you come here cuz you need something?
Saber: So...you're Knives Law....
Knives: I remember you. You're one of those Geneforce X members that I tried to hunt a while back. Saber, right? No hard feelings, eh kid?
Saber: We need your help.
Knives: Straight to the point, eh? I like that!

Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray on 7/1/2012, 11:31 pm

[Concordia Sea]

A sweatdrop rolled down Ryuusei's bandanna. He simply ran out towards the water, leaping into it, and sped off, swimming like an Olympic swimmer on steroids. "If any of you can't swim, come with me." Lightning motioned.

[Afterlife]

Dr. Cherubim looked up at Xenon, Divine, Ruari, Zacharias, Emra, and Chimera rapidly approaching him. He just stood there, a little confused. "Hello there!" he called, unaware they were a possible threat. "Do you know where we are?"

[Revolution]

"Yep, I do." Beal replied.

He didn't notice a giant I-beam being wrenched from the ceiling by Rufus' noise. With a loud crash, it broke off and hit Beal on the head, giving Rufus the chance to break free. This time, he dashed right for the entrance.
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 7/3/2012, 11:57 pm

Ouranos: *He mutters under his breath.* For the sake of the universe, you'd better hold fast to that statement. *He lifts an arm and a swirling vortex and sparking energy forms near the heroes. Ouranos looks at Raem, Mystess, and Grell for a moment individually before he speaks again.* That will lead you back to the realm of the living. Upon entering, your physical forms will be restored, but you all might be separated. I don't know where the vortex will drop you off, so be on guard.

Lindsay: *She speaks up.* You've heard about those Offworlder incidents recently, yes?

Kyra: *She finishes warming up and dashes towards the ocean, spreading her wings as she soared over the surface near Ryuusei.*

Xenon: . . . *She stared at Dr. Cherubim as Ruari drew near to him. Most souls here were broken, shattered shadows of ther former cells. But the smell of death did not hold this being in its grasp.*
Ruari: You don't know. . . ? This is. . . well, um. . . the Underworld.

Heake: He is rather interesting, is he not?
???: Stop where you are!
Pennatus: *She whirls around, and stares at the new arrivals for a moment.* Hello?
???: *Standing behind the group are Sivica, Kulen, Yua, and Sven. Kulen's grin widens to expose his fangs as he speaks.* Good-bye. *Sivica launches a blistering hot wave of Fire God flames at the group, which Kulen follows up with an ear-splitting howl. Pennatus screams as her ears actually began to bleed from the sonic power, leaving her helpless to the wave of flames. Heake fell to her ears nearby, the sonics also damaging her auditory receptors.*

Ashura: *He quickly runs after Rufus, but trips over his own feet and falls flat on his face.* Ooohhh. . .

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 7/4/2012, 10:04 am

Kiko: *she finally stands, and goes over to help Ashura up.* I got ya... *How the hell are we supposed to get through to him...

Sven: Only having mental abilities, he watches the downfall of the right hand of Daitengu*

Mystess: *she hugs Raem tightly, and looks towars the portal. Before she walks through, she hugs Ouranos tightly* Thank you... *when she lets go, shes trying not to cry.* Lets go Raem.

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 7/7/2012, 5:19 am

Kleptomania: *he bit back the pain in his head and stepped forward. He then held his hands out and began absorbing the Fire God Flames.* No...you....don't!
Zeke: *he looks up and sees the man he had been wanting to fight more than anything.* S....S....SIVICA! *the Arcane seals on his body flare up and he stands up* You're the ones that took Saber and Steam! *he then begins running at Sivica* You and me! We got a score to settle!
Sheogorath: *seeming unaffected by anything there, he simply spins his cane in his hand, then taps the ground, making a stool appear. He sits down and smiles at the scene.* Oh boy! An epic battle! A fight between two lads bent on destroying each other! Aye...its enough to make an old Daedra giddy!
Neir: You're SERIOUSLY enjoying this?!

Raem: Right. *he walks next to Mystess towards the portal. Before going, he looks back at Ouranos.* No matter what happens, I will always remember you, Ouranos. You and your sister, as well as Mystess and Garm. You guys are the best friends that I could ever ask for. And, even if we end up enemies, I hope you don't forget that either. *he takes Mystess's hand and walks through the portal with her, his mortal flesh and blood reforming.*
Grell: Wait up! *he runs after them, his old body forming as well. Three of Geneforce X's member, lost to different forms of death and tragedy, were alive and back!*

Efreet: *on Iciaura, he feels a sudden flare in his body. It feels as if a brighter, more powerful flame than ever before had been lit within him. Finally, he looks to the sky, a tear rolling down his cheek.* ....He's back. Raem...the whole Raem...the Raem that is my wielder...*he looks at Alethia, Garm, and Iodes.* He's really back...and from what I can feel...so is Mystess and Grell.

Knives: Know it?! HA! I've been watching that for the longest time! I must say...I was interested only because they were Offworlders. But Demon Hunters? Oh that is just too rich!
Saber: You know about them?!
Knives: Name one Mercenary that doesn't. We all know that if there is a Demon Hunter on the prowl, especially one of the Top Rank Five, you get off that planet or continent and you run as fast as you can. Those guys...they don't mess around. They're even more cold-blooded killers than me! I mean, I saw Kyra and Bonesaw, but Kiko and Ashura as well?! They must either think there are demons on this planet, or the Demon Hunters are investing in SABERs.
Saber: They captured me and Steam. Some guy named Sivica as well as a unicorn named Sven and some woman named Yua. As well as a bat named Kulen. They attacked us on Sovereigngarde and captured me and Steam.
Knives: And you walked out of their base alive?! Boy, you Geneforce X kids are sure made of miracles!
Saber: But...they took something from me and Steam. Something that we need to get back.
Knives: And what exactly did they take from you that is so damn important that you need my help?
Saber:...they took our pieces of Daitengu.
Knives: *he goes pale and sits back, clearly scared out of his mind.* You're kidding...THEY HAVE THE FANGS AND TAILS?!
Saber: I don't know what they're going to do with them, but I have a feeling that it isn't good.
Knives: If it involves Daitengu, then you're damn right it won't be good!

Bonesaw: *he runs off the cliff and dives into the water. He then points his tongue out and makes it curl around his chin. The force from the eye on his tongue propels him forward through the water fast enough for him to keep up with Kyra.*

Crook: *the portion of the desert that he is standing in is riddled with destroyed missile shells, craters, and scorch marks. He is standing with his phone out. Nearly twenty Akuma had been captured by him. He turns around and smiles as he walks back towards the portal.* Hehehehe...who's top dog now, Bat-Bitch and Bonehead?
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray on 7/7/2012, 7:27 am

[Concordia Sea]

Lightning, being left behind, simply sat down on the beach.

Meanwhile, out to sea, Ryuusei suddenly dove, as if he saw something.

[Revolution]

Beal got up in time to see Rufus fly off into the sky. "Tch, just great..." he cursed, holding his hand to his head, where he had been struck.

"You okay?" Lucy asked, concerned for the muscleman.

"Yeah... I've taken worse hits than that."

[Afterlife]

"The... underworld?" Dr. Cherubim confirmed. "... Don't tell me that means he..."
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top