The newest registered user is Enzo DelMontico

Our users have posted a total of 15061 messages in 241 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

Post by Luna on 6/23/2012, 9:24 am

Kiko: *the kick sent her crashing into the wall. Swallowing a bit of blood, she stood.* Because this isn't the answer! Killing senselessly doesn't solve anything!!

Mystess: *he is able to hear everything Ouranos is saying; he was sort of right. History did have a habit of repeating itself. She spoke up.* Then we'll just have to change it. I don't know how, but we will. Aren't we Geneforce X? Isn't this our job? Protect others and what happens in the future? Ouranos, I know your feeling...

Garm: *He looks about the compound, observing the wounded. Among them, with his arm wrapped up in a sling, was Blastion. With wide eyes, he slowly walked over to his father*
*The Aliuro that was talking with Blation points to Garm and gives a small smile*
Blastion: *He turns around and his jaw drops* G-Garm? Is that really you...?
Garm: Yes, dad... It's me. *he hugs his father* Where's mom?
Blastion: I don't know what direction they headed... They just ran off.
Garm: They?
Blastion: She was Daitengu. OH! Daitengu told me to give you a message.
Garm: *he stiffens. He would have to deal with that... Demon later.* I have to go. I'm helping Iodes for a while.
Blastion: *he rests his hands on his son's shoulders. He looks a bit downcast, but nods* You protect her, you hear?
Garm: Got it. What was the message?
Blastion: She knows where beserker is. She said to "give her a howl"...

*a gargoyle small gargoyle statue that sat on the nightstand came to life*
Gargoyle: She will not call upon you until tomorrow.

“siht i furgot that wheres that bitch Sirloin when you need her”
Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray on 6/24/2012, 4:55 am

[Revolution]

The blaster shots from Ashura hit Rufus right in the chest, and he fell to the floor. Quickly getting back up, he began to charge up noise. "Senselessly?!" Rufus roared, firing off a few bursts of noise.
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 6/24/2012, 9:28 am

Kiko: THINK ABOUT THE LIVES YOU TOOK! THE FAMILIES YOU BROKE! *she walks toward rufus, but stays defensive* I'm being 100% honest with you. THIS does not solve a thing. Yes they took probably the most important thing you had from you. But rufus, by killing them, all you are really doing is taking your pain and pushing it onto their loved ones! You incenerated your own father! *she sighs* Let me tell you something. I watched a demon eat my sister's heart right out of her chest. She was the most important thing in the world to me. I saw her every night in my sleep, telling me to put her at peace. That was my first job as a demon hunter. After I had put her soul at peace, I was... happy. I stayed a demon hunter to protect people, so what happened to me, doesn't happen to them. Rufus, Instead of using this Laplace Noise to commit massive genocide, why not use it to prove to them that You're better then this! *she sighs again and retracts her energy claws, spreading her arms wide.* Please. Take what I say to heart. Otherwise... *she holds her breath* Take your best shot. But know this; I'm trying to help you, not go against you....

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray on 6/24/2012, 2:42 pm

[Revolution]

Rufus stopped, letting his feet touch the ground. His face was still twisted in anger. Then, he finally responded. "Think about how many other families were broken before I began killing those politicians. None of theirs were."

Roaring, he launched a small burst of noise at Kiko. It wasn't enough to kill; its purpose was to shove her aside.

[???]

"Ungh..."

Sight began to return to Dr. Cherubim's eyes as he slowly slipped back into consciousness. He was lying on bare rock. "Ow..." he moaned, getting up with a splitting headache. "Where am I?"
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 6/24/2012, 10:14 pm

Kiko: *the orb knocks her into the wall. She stays down,trying to formulate... something. Anything. Her body was racked with pain, but she didn't want to give up on this kid. For some odd reason, she had hope for him...*

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 6/28/2012, 3:47 am

Raem: Ouranos, think about the after effects of destroying the Afterlife...Yes, villains won't be able to come back and Necromancy would vanish. But, you forget the Necrals of Rapture, and the Val'Kier on Iciaura. Not to mention all the Necromancers of Iciaura. Those people need the ability to use the dead! The Necrals rely on it to keep their race from dying out! If you destroy Necromancy and the Afterlife, you'll be killing off more people than you're trying to save! On top of that, what about all the heroes who gave their lives and are in the Afterlife? You would be destroying them and annihilating all the peace that they died to achieve!

Bonesaw: *he has his back to Kyra, but is brooding* If I were that squid-for-brains, I would be trying to gather some powerful SABERs for Master Quin...We would need some strong SABERs to fight whatever Crook has going for him...

Hanzo: Her friendliness with us is due to the fact that one, she helped us steal VERY important research materials from Seraphim LLC and two, Master Knives has a soft spot for cute girls.
Saber: So...he's a perv?
Hanzo: *he glares at Saber* I hate to admit it, but yes. Now, hold your tongue about that when in Master Knives' presence.

Boethia: *he goes to attack, but then his Katana is blocked by what looks like a twisted wood cane with an eyeball on the handle end. Standing there is a man with slicked back grey hair, a grey goatee, and a purple Renascence-age-looking outfit with green stockings, purple shoes, and a green undershirt with a purple coat. His eyes are black with yellow irises and slit pupils, the sign of a Daedric Prince.* Sh-Sheogorath?!
Sheogorath: Aye, lad! *he flicks Boethia in the head and Boethia is sent flying back into a wall* Why don't ya sit down, lad? You're makin' my teeth itch!
Boethia: Y-You're helping them?! Why!?
Sheogorath: Do I need a reason to change sides?! I'm the Prince of Madness! I hate all this planning and scheming! So, its time to shift the tide, remove the balance, change the story!
Boethia: So you're betraying our father and your siblings just because it amuses you?!
Sheogorath: YOUR father. Not mine. My father was Feral Chaos. Not Pure, like you and the others.
Boethia: You insolent cur!
Sheogorath: *he balances his cane on the end of his finger, then catches it and points it at Boethia* Who are YOU calling cur?! I'm a favored son! You're centuries behind me! *a blast of Daedric energy flies out and crashes into Boethia. The smoke clears and all that remains is Boethia's golden katana. Sheogorath walks over to it, picks it up and looks at it a bit* Goldbrand! The weapon of Boethia, Prince of War! *he looks over at Geneforce* Well, look who's here! You! How 'bout that?
Zeke: Ummm....hi?
Kelptomania: Penny...did this Daedric Prince just rescue us?

Chimera: *it is leaning against a wall in Xenon's room* Well, looks like you have some free time then, my lady...hehehehehe....

Last edited by Zazul on 7/1/2012, 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray on 6/28/2012, 6:56 am

[Concordia Sea]

"SABER combat is all about teamwork." Lightning corrected. "It's not so much that you have strong SABERs; it matters more that your SABERs work better together."

Meanwhile, Ryuusei was squinting down into the sea. "That's odd..." he said. "Where are they?"

"Where's who?" Lightning asked, turning towards him.

"There don't appear to be any SABERs in the area." Ryuusei explained. "Go a few fathoms out to sea, and you'll encounter a few Mermaids. But I don't see any."

[Revolution]

Beal suddenly tackled Rufus from behind. "Gotcha!" he shouted, gripping the rabid madman with strength to crush a car.

Rufus gripped his teeth, trying to fight back. A strong kick to the stomach did nothing.

[???]

Getting up, Dr. Cherubim looked around, trying to figure out where he was.
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 7/1/2012, 5:40 am

Ouranos: *He furrows his brow.* Annihilate? No. . . I disagree on that point. They died to protect us. . . I'm just going to make sure their work is followed through. The dead should stay dead. Tell me. . . have there ever been any Necromancers who decided to be heroes? One? Two, if your lucky? And how many abuse their power? *He lifts a hand, and nearby crystalline shards of glass rise into the air and swirl in front of the group before pressing together to form a large mirror. It depicts the events of Iciaura many decades ago, where Charisma unleashed Daitengu. It then flashes-forward to Charisma and Saber's attack on innocent people with an army of undead. Then, it flashes to the undead Daedric Army annihilating Mobius. Finally, it lands on Xenon's attack on Iciaura, and even showed the other Geneforce members running from the combined might of the thunderdead and the Corpusle. The mirror then splits apart into shards.* I understand what you mean. . . The Necrals. . . the Val'Kier. . . but the gods were willing to make sacrifices so the rest of us could see tomorrow. . . So, I will be, too. And by definition. . . I wouldn't be killing anyone, merely snapping the link between the living and the dead. The Necrals and Val'Kier would most likely exist on both planes of existence, allowing them to cross from the realm of the living to the dead whenever they wished it. I cannot sever the inner links they have to the dead realm, no matter how much I want to. . . *He closes his eyes.* I know every single aftereffect this will have. . . and I'm as ready for it as I can be.

Kyra: I'll go get a better look then. *Shs spreads her wings and prepares for take-off with several exercises.*

Lindsay: . . . *Her face flushed red as Hanzo revealed Knives' true nature. It was true, and Lindsay hated every minute of it. But, for the sake of Phantasia, she'd endure it.*

Pennatus: *She sweatdrops at Kleptomania's question.* I don't even know anymore.
Heake: This is an interesting development. . .
Pennatus: The fact that a Daedric Prince helped us?
Heake: Well, yeah, I suppose. . . but the fact that the Princes have different fathers. . .

Xenon: Guess so. *She stands up and faces her team.* Practice more.
Divine: *She catches Xenon's drift.* Yeah, the plan went a tad sloppy.
Ruari: Well, we didn't know other people would pick today of all days to unveil their plans.
Zacharias: Even so, we should have adapted more quickly. There were too many distractions. . . *She coughs to disguise saying Emra's name.*
Emra: Shaddap. We're going outside.
Xenon: *She gets up, and leaves the room, following a lost soul outside of Charisma's castle. For miles around, she couldn't see anything. Sure, the afterlife was lonely, but this. . . was overwhelming. In the far east, she saw a flicker of movement. Ruari trots up to her in his Dark Garmistice form.*
Ruari: Wussup, cuz?
Xenon: Something. Over there. . . *She points to the east, and Ruari looks over.*
Ruari: Yeah, there is something there. *The others approach.* Hey guys, we'll be right back, okie doke? *He gestures for Xenon to get on his back, which she slowly does, not used to it. He then takes off towards the figure-- Dr. Cherubim.*

Ashura: You got 'im? *He asks how tight Beal's grip is.*

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 7/1/2012, 11:08 pm

Raem: *he bites his lip, frustrated* I see....There is no changing your mind. And, even with Feral and I re-fused, we wouldn't have the power to stop you since the fight weakened us. Just realize that your actions here...they will have consequences. And, I just hope you are ready and willing to accept them, Ouranos. Because, if one of those after effects leads us to be enemies...I will stop you. No matter what. *he turns to Mystess.* Mystess, lets head back to the real world. *he holds his hand out* The people of the galaxy, they need us now more than ever.

Chimera: *it feels Dr. Cherubim's energy* ~Such power....it is not unlike a god. If I could absorb that power...~ *it runs next to Xenon and Ruari*

Sheogorath: Of course we all have different fathers! I'm Feral's kid! Then there's Merida, Azura, and Hircine. They be Peaceful's bonny wee younglings! And the rest belong to Pure! However, we non-pures have been getting restless! Like I said, its time to change the story! Give it a new perspective!
Zeke: So you're helping us?
Sheogorath: Aye, lad! *he walks over to Gaea and taps his cane on the cross.*
Gaea: *The nails disappear and Gaea's power surges out. She heals all of Geneforce's wounds and then, floating and empowered, glares at Uranus and Tartarus.* You two...are going to regret not helping me escape..
Tartarus: *he and Uranus begin to crawl away.*
Gaea: No you don't! *a powerful surge of green energy forms in her hands and, firing it down at the two, she completely annihilates them* And good riddance.
Neir: Gaea! Now that you're free, will you be returning to the Font in Darris Karlan, so the new Mobius can become full of life again?
Gaea: Indeed. *she floats down to Neir and kisses him on the lips* That, was meant for Kronos. I will see him soon enough. Until then, goodbye~ *she winks and disappears in a green flash*
Neir: *he blushes brightly and Gashka slaps him on the back*
Gashka: Ha ha! Way to go, Neir!
Sheogorath: Now then, I take it you all want to go to Paradise, to meet up with Hircine?! Well then, lets move! Nothing will stop us! Not even clowns! Or was it clouds? I hope its not clowns! They stink! Now clouds! They're great! They feel like cotton candy and taste like salty butter!
Zeke: *he facepalms* What have we gotten ourselves into?!
Fai Zheng: *he walks over to Goldbrand and takes it* We can determine who gets this later. For now, perhaps we should follow the madman?

Bonesaw: *he watches Kyra exercise.* Gaha! Nice butt!

*Saber, Lindsay, Hanzo, and Antonio finally get to Knives' compound. Its a large tower. The group enters the elevator and the elevator shoots straight up to the top floor. The doors open to a large room with two fountains, a large glass window as the back wall, and dozens of women, be them humanoid SABERs or actual women of different races, sitting around, talking, playing in the water, or lounging in Knives' room. Knives himself is sitting on a large red sofa with a Lamia girl in a black bikini top in his right arm and a blue Melpomene in his left arm. The Lamia is running her finger over Knives' chest while the Melpomene is holding a tankard of beer to Knives' lips as he drinks. Finally, he stops when the tankard is empty*
Knives: AAAAAAAHHHHH!~ This is the life! Ain't no life better than a life of crime, right girls!?
*all of the girls smile and cheer*
Girl1: Damn right, Knives-sama!
Girl2: You're so manly!
Veena: *the Lamia licks her lips and looks over at the group* Knives-sama, we have guests...
Lou: *the Melpomene's smile fades and she draws a sniper rifle* Should I kill 'em?
Knives: Girls, girls, settle down. They're with Hanzo, aren't they? Then they're guests! *he sees Lindsay* Well well well! If it ain't that cutie that helped us hack into Seraphim's database! Good to see ya, Lindsay! You miss the party life, or did you come here cuz you need something?
Saber: So...you're Knives Law....
Knives: I remember you. You're one of those Geneforce X members that I tried to hunt a while back. Saber, right? No hard feelings, eh kid?
Saber: We need your help.
Knives: Straight to the point, eh? I like that!

Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray on 7/1/2012, 11:31 pm

[Concordia Sea]

A sweatdrop rolled down Ryuusei's bandanna. He simply ran out towards the water, leaping into it, and sped off, swimming like an Olympic swimmer on steroids. "If any of you can't swim, come with me." Lightning motioned.

[Afterlife]

Dr. Cherubim looked up at Xenon, Divine, Ruari, Zacharias, Emra, and Chimera rapidly approaching him. He just stood there, a little confused. "Hello there!" he called, unaware they were a possible threat. "Do you know where we are?"

[Revolution]

"Yep, I do." Beal replied.

He didn't notice a giant I-beam being wrenched from the ceiling by Rufus' noise. With a loud crash, it broke off and hit Beal on the head, giving Rufus the chance to break free. This time, he dashed right for the entrance.
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 7/3/2012, 11:57 pm

Ouranos: *He mutters under his breath.* For the sake of the universe, you'd better hold fast to that statement. *He lifts an arm and a swirling vortex and sparking energy forms near the heroes. Ouranos looks at Raem, Mystess, and Grell for a moment individually before he speaks again.* That will lead you back to the realm of the living. Upon entering, your physical forms will be restored, but you all might be separated. I don't know where the vortex will drop you off, so be on guard.

Lindsay: *She speaks up.* You've heard about those Offworlder incidents recently, yes?

Kyra: *She finishes warming up and dashes towards the ocean, spreading her wings as she soared over the surface near Ryuusei.*

Xenon: . . . *She stared at Dr. Cherubim as Ruari drew near to him. Most souls here were broken, shattered shadows of ther former cells. But the smell of death did not hold this being in its grasp.*
Ruari: You don't know. . . ? This is. . . well, um. . . the Underworld.

Heake: He is rather interesting, is he not?
???: Stop where you are!
Pennatus: *She whirls around, and stares at the new arrivals for a moment.* Hello?
???: *Standing behind the group are Sivica, Kulen, Yua, and Sven. Kulen's grin widens to expose his fangs as he speaks.* Good-bye. *Sivica launches a blistering hot wave of Fire God flames at the group, which Kulen follows up with an ear-splitting howl. Pennatus screams as her ears actually began to bleed from the sonic power, leaving her helpless to the wave of flames. Heake fell to her ears nearby, the sonics also damaging her auditory receptors.*

Ashura: *He quickly runs after Rufus, but trips over his own feet and falls flat on his face.* Ooohhh. . .

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 7/4/2012, 10:04 am

Kiko: *she finally stands, and goes over to help Ashura up.* I got ya... *How the hell are we supposed to get through to him...

Sven: Only having mental abilities, he watches the downfall of the right hand of Daitengu*

Mystess: *she hugs Raem tightly, and looks towars the portal. Before she walks through, she hugs Ouranos tightly* Thank you... *when she lets go, shes trying not to cry.* Lets go Raem.

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 7/7/2012, 5:19 am

Kleptomania: *he bit back the pain in his head and stepped forward. He then held his hands out and began absorbing the Fire God Flames.* No...you....don't!
Zeke: *he looks up and sees the man he had been wanting to fight more than anything.* S....S....SIVICA! *the Arcane seals on his body flare up and he stands up* You're the ones that took Saber and Steam! *he then begins running at Sivica* You and me! We got a score to settle!
Sheogorath: *seeming unaffected by anything there, he simply spins his cane in his hand, then taps the ground, making a stool appear. He sits down and smiles at the scene.* Oh boy! An epic battle! A fight between two lads bent on destroying each other! Aye...its enough to make an old Daedra giddy!
Neir: You're SERIOUSLY enjoying this?!

Raem: Right. *he walks next to Mystess towards the portal. Before going, he looks back at Ouranos.* No matter what happens, I will always remember you, Ouranos. You and your sister, as well as Mystess and Garm. You guys are the best friends that I could ever ask for. And, even if we end up enemies, I hope you don't forget that either. *he takes Mystess's hand and walks through the portal with her, his mortal flesh and blood reforming.*
Grell: Wait up! *he runs after them, his old body forming as well. Three of Geneforce X's member, lost to different forms of death and tragedy, were alive and back!*

Efreet: *on Iciaura, he feels a sudden flare in his body. It feels as if a brighter, more powerful flame than ever before had been lit within him. Finally, he looks to the sky, a tear rolling down his cheek.* ....He's back. Raem...the whole Raem...the Raem that is my wielder...*he looks at Alethia, Garm, and Iodes.* He's really back...and from what I can feel...so is Mystess and Grell.

Knives: Know it?! HA! I've been watching that for the longest time! I must say...I was interested only because they were Offworlders. But Demon Hunters? Oh that is just too rich!
Saber: You know about them?!
Knives: Name one Mercenary that doesn't. We all know that if there is a Demon Hunter on the prowl, especially one of the Top Rank Five, you get off that planet or continent and you run as fast as you can. Those guys...they don't mess around. They're even more cold-blooded killers than me! I mean, I saw Kyra and Bonesaw, but Kiko and Ashura as well?! They must either think there are demons on this planet, or the Demon Hunters are investing in SABERs.
Saber: They captured me and Steam. Some guy named Sivica as well as a unicorn named Sven and some woman named Yua. As well as a bat named Kulen. They attacked us on Sovereigngarde and captured me and Steam.
Knives: And you walked out of their base alive?! Boy, you Geneforce X kids are sure made of miracles!
Saber: But...they took something from me and Steam. Something that we need to get back.
Knives: And what exactly did they take from you that is so damn important that you need my help?
Saber:...they took our pieces of Daitengu.
Knives: *he goes pale and sits back, clearly scared out of his mind.* You're kidding...THEY HAVE THE FANGS AND TAILS?!
Saber: I don't know what they're going to do with them, but I have a feeling that it isn't good.
Knives: If it involves Daitengu, then you're damn right it won't be good!

Bonesaw: *he runs off the cliff and dives into the water. He then points his tongue out and makes it curl around his chin. The force from the eye on his tongue propels him forward through the water fast enough for him to keep up with Kyra.*

Crook: *the portion of the desert that he is standing in is riddled with destroyed missile shells, craters, and scorch marks. He is standing with his phone out. Nearly twenty Akuma had been captured by him. He turns around and smiles as he walks back towards the portal.* Hehehehe...who's top dog now, Bat-Bitch and Bonehead?
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray on 7/7/2012, 7:27 am

[Concordia Sea]

Lightning, being left behind, simply sat down on the beach.

Meanwhile, out to sea, Ryuusei suddenly dove, as if he saw something.

[Revolution]

Beal got up in time to see Rufus fly off into the sky. "Tch, just great..." he cursed, holding his hand to his head, where he had been struck.

"You okay?" Lucy asked, concerned for the muscleman.

"Yeah... I've taken worse hits than that."

[Afterlife]

"The... underworld?" Dr. Cherubim confirmed. "... Don't tell me that means he..."
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 7/7/2012, 8:34 pm

Xenon: ...
Ruari: You don't smell like your dead, though. *He tilts his head slightly.*

Lindsay: Well, is there a way to find them before they use this Daitengu-thingy?
Antonio: And what is Daitengu, anyway?

Ouranos: *He closes the vortex of energy, arms now outstretched. Eirene stands behind him as he begins to gather energy. Chaotic lightning began to swirl around him, lifting him into the air as his eyes once again took on a gold hue.*
Eirene: *She speaks in little more than a soft whisper.* I'm glad to have met you... my grandson.
Ouranos: *He roars as his powers tear through the afterlife, oblitering the bonds that held it in place with the realm of the living.*

Kyra: *She spots a nearby school of Mermaids and halts her flight, gazing down as she thought about how to draw them out without causing a mess. An idea lights up her face and she clears her throat.*

Alethia: Then perhaps all is not lost.
Iodes: *She begins to walk towards the compound's exit.*

Sivica: *He glances at the incoming Zeke.* Kulen, continue your assault. Yua, go after the Right Hand. Sven, go wild. *Sivica then launches a powerful uppercut of Fire God flames into Zeke's chin.*
Kulen: *He rushes forward with blistering speed, striking the heroes multiple times in mere seconds. Heake cried out as he blasted her with another round of sonics.*
Yua: *She grins and runs towards the fallen Pennatus, eyes gleaming with glee.*

Ashura: ... *He sighs. Rufus would inevitably escape no matter how much they tried to restrain him. Noise just wasn't an energy that the Hunters were familiar with, giving Rufus an edge over them.*

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 7/14/2012, 11:12 pm

Zeke: *the punch sent him sprawling back. Even though he had gotten stronger, he was still behind Sivica*......grrr...We came too far....WE CAME TOO FAR TO BE STOPPED BY YOU, SIVICA! *suddenly, a white light appeared next to Zeke. And from the light, a burst of orange phoenix fire. A hand reached out and took Zeke's helping him up.*
???: Looks like you guys started a party without me! Neir, Gashka, Kleptomania, Liola, Penny, here I thought you guys didn't need little old me anymore! HA!
Neir: *tears formed in his eyes as he beheld who was standing there* No way....RAEM!
Raem: *he looked at Sivica, his signature smile on his face* I don't know why, but something about the Chinchilla here pisses me off.
Zeke: *anger swelled in his eyes* Raem?! What the hell are you doing here?!
Raem: I can explain, dude. But right now, I'd focus on the God-Flame user over yonder.
Zeke: ~W-what?! His demeanor...its different from when I first fought him. That Raem was cold, calculating, and by all accounts evil. This one...He's laid back. Is this the Raem that Saber and Steam were talking about? The real one?~ *he nodded and let go of Raem's hand* Fine. But don't get too cocky in this one. I still have a bone to pick with you for what you did to Aeducan and my father.
Raem: I'll explain all of that later. *he points Ashbringer at Sivica* So, whats the deal with this guy?
Zeke: He's the one that captured Steam and Saber.
Raem: He did what?! *suddenly, his laid-back demeanor was gone* He should consider himself lucky I was sent here and not Mystess. Because....She would have outright killed him for that. Me, on the other hand...*his eyes lock onto Sivica's* I'm just gonna pound him to a bloody pulp until he coughs Saber and Steam back up!
Zeke: Heh...Get in line! *both Raem and Zeke dash at Sivica. Zeke flips and brings both of his legs back* Soru....
Raem: *Ashbringer ignites and Raem heaves it over his head* Ash-bound....
Zeke: *he thrusts forward with both legs, his clawed feet spread and pointed* GAUSS DOUBLE BARREL SHOTGUN!
Raem: *he slices downward at Sivica* JUSTICE!
Neir: *he sees Yua running at Penny* Oh no you don't! *he gets up, fighting through the pain in his eardrums, and runs to intercept*
Gashka: Not alone you don't! *he runs next to Neir*
Kleptomania: *he stands in front of Kulen* You attacked my subordinate, Schizophrenia. You and I, bat, have a problem. This won't be a fight with a kid like the one you had with Schizophrenia.
Fai Zheng: be careful, Mr. Kleptomania.
Kleptomania: Take care of the Unicorn, Fai. The adults have to deal with their problems.
Fai Zheng: Right. Liola, lets go!
Sheogorath: WHAT AN UNEXPECTED TURN OF EVENTS! This is turning out to be some high-class entertainment! This is really makin' my teeth itch up a storm! *he then coughs, a small cloud floating out. The cloud makes hands and begins scratching itself* SEE!? EVEN THE STORM IS ITCHY!

Bonesaw: *he stops, floating on his back* Whats up, babe?

Efreet: Iodes....good luck.

~Dariss Karlan~
*Deshdae and the gods had just witnessed what Ouranos had done*
Deshdae: This is most troubling...
Lennox: On the bright side, Raem is no longer our enemy.
Martel: That may be, but perhaps we traded one apocalypse for another?
Nemesis: Oh boy...
Deshdae: Calm yourselves, brothers and sister. Ouranos does not present a threat....yet.
Nemesis: All I know is this....that kid is gonna get a whole lot of crap his way...

~Rapture~
*as the Necral necromancers begin to resurrect more Necrals, they feel their power drain*
Necromancer: W-what is this?!
Necral Citizen: Whats wrong?!
Necromancer: My power! Its gone! The Afterlife...I can't feel it anymore! *whales of horror echo out from the cities on Rapture. Within hours, a mob of Necrals and Necromancers alike have gathered at the halls of Issac Reaver, the current Wormlord of Rapture.*
Issac: *he turns to Geist* What is the meaning of this?!
Geist: My lord...it would appear that Necromancy has become.....extinct.
Issac: WHAT?!
*outside, cries of anger ring out*
Citizen: THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, REAVER!
Necromancer: COME OUT AND MAKE THIS RIGHT!
Necral Merchant: GIVE US BACK OUR NECROMANCY!
*through the crowd steps a tall Elf Necral with gold skin and black rune tattoos all over his body.*
???: Now now, citizens, leave this to me.
Citizen: MANIMEUS BONEMARK!
Manimeus: LAST BATTALION! *out steps an army of Necrals in WWII style german soldier uniforms. Leading them is a Necral with white cross tattoos on his body* Heinrich, you know what to do.
Heinrich: Yes, Mein Wormlord. *he points at the doors to the castle* Feuer!
*the soldiers of Last Battalion all aim their rocket propelled grenade launchers at the doors and blow them apart.*
Manimeus: Helga.
*out steps a female Necral in a white suit. Her hair is orange and cut short, her muscles visible under the suit*
Helga: General Helga Blitz, ready Mein Wormlord! *she points down the hall* Bewegen Sie sich! *the soldiers all pull out their weapons and charge in. This was revolution. This was the rise of a new Rapture.*
Manimeus: *he turns around and looks at the Last Battalion officers behind him. Next to Heinrich was a Necral in a bomber-style pilot outfit. Next to Helga was a tall Necral in full grenadier attire. Manimeus held out his arms.* With you, my Last Battalion, Rapture will enter a new age! Heinrich Von Marrowrend, Helga Blitz, *to the pilot* Alfred Bloodriver, *to the grenadier* And Kieth Gorehound!
Heinrich: And after the Reavers have been driven from power?
Manimeus: I did my research...the one to blame is Ouranos Ailuro, since he was the only one not sent back from the Afterlife and the last one to enter it.....By my power as the new Wormlord, he will pay!

Knives: Daitengu is a powerful beast, the guardian of me and Saber here's home planet, Iciaura. She's pretty much on par the our gods in terms of power.
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray on 7/15/2012, 1:46 am

[Concordia Sea - Surface]

The Mermaids appeared to be going somewhere; in fact, they were going far out to sea. They were ignoring Kyra, but they were definetly in a hurry.

[Concordia Sea - Deep Water]

Ryuusei kept going downwards, until suddenly... "Whoa!"

Something gigantic blew out of nowhere, surprising him. He quickly began to speed upwards, but whatever scared him was chasing him.

[Revolution]

Rufus soon became a speck in the distance. "Oh great!" Lucy shouted, finally panicking. "He got away, Dr. Cherubim is dead, and we've got offworlders tearing the place up! What do we do now!?"

Even Beal was a little shocked about her panic attack.

[Afterlife]

"... So I'm not dead?" Dr. Cherubim asked. "This merits research..."

He seemed oddly calm, and began to approach them. "Surely you can assist me in getting out of here?"
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 7/15/2012, 4:33 am

Sven: o-o Ohai there Fai! Long time no see~ How's that stomach wound? *he turns to Liola, his heart speeding up a bit.* I have a name for you, but I was told by my elders that is isn't polite to say it out loud.

Mystess: *she is standing on the top of a destroyed building on Iciaura. Her eyes well up with tears at the sight of the carnage and destruction.* ~I could have prevented this....~ *her ears burn brightly as she free falls off the building. As soon as she touches the ground, a trail of magma forms on the ground in front of her and she skates off at blinding speeds.*

Garm: *he follows Iodes, a happy feeling setting in his mind*

Kiko: How are we supposed to catch him??

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 7/18/2012, 11:21 pm

Sivica: *He grabs Zeke's feet in midair and throws him into Raem's blade before launching a spiraling tower of Flame God fire around him to form a protective barrier. He quickly began to expand it, forcing his opponents back. The Flames of a God were waaay more powerful and dangerous than normal flames. Actually, to absorb these Flames would be detrimental if you weren't chosen to wield them-- they'd drain your own powers dry while you absorbed them.*
Yua: *She flips over Neir, striking several pressure points to numb his limbs as she did so. Pennatus scrambled to get up, her body too injured to let her get too far. She collapsed only a few feet from where she had began her escape and she cursed under her breath.*
Kulen: Do you believe you can triumph over me? Even if you are a Keshin, I am a Drakkael! Whereas you can control Madness, I can manipulate Chaos! *He lifts a hand to reveal a ring on his hand with a jewel similar to Kyra's necklace. Chaos energy begins to flood through his fists, making the air heavier and heavier.*

Kyra: *She doesn't respond, but does glance at him from the corner of her eye. It was a look to get back. Suddenly, she fired a high-pitched shriek into the water, the frequency of the noise was meant to attract the SABERs in the water towards her. She just wasn't sure if it would work...*

Ashura: Follow 'em for starters. *He says it simply, as if it were obvious.* Kiko and I need to get back anyway... We'll strategize as we walk. Maybe we can catch him off guard?

Divine: Well... Xenon here doesn't have the energy required to take you back to the land of the living. Getting enough energy to come down here in the first place was a hassle.
Ruari: Sorry...

Ouranos: *He breathes slowly as the afterlife begins to lose its pearly white glow. Everything had become dulled and gray. The psuedo-god looked at his work emotionlessly. All of the spirits were gone, and the Shinigami had gone somewhere else. He did not know where, nor did he really care. Ouranos looked towards the energized vortex that took his friends home. Silently, he walked through the portal, knowing exactly what his next mission was.*

*As the Sivica's Demon Hunter group battled the Geneforce, several piercing lights rocketed to the ground out of nowhere and hit the earth with a terrifyingly powerful shockwave. The combatants were knocked backwards by the powerful blast, and the dust shrouded their vision as to what had landed. The Demon Hunters all felt a sudden pulling sensation that beckoned them to go into the dust. And, without resisting, they began to walk towards it.*

*A duo of blinding lights streaked across the Concordia Sea, blazing past the waters and halting several yards away from Kyra and Bonesaw, revealing their true forms. Looking up, Kyra was suddenly aware of a pair of blades hovering slightly over the water. One of them was calling out to her, the other blade seemed to whisper Bonesaw's name in his head. These blades, wherever they had come from, were theirs.*

*As Ashura and Kiko planned a way to capture Rufus, twin lights rushed towards them, halting a few yards away from them. Like the others, they were blades that called out to them. Ashura slowly began to walk towards one...*

*Back at the Demon Hunter Castle, hundreds upon hundreds of similar lights began to gather in an abandoned room, flying through all of the castle to get there. Master Quin only stares in questioning. What was going on? He slowly followed them to an empty room next to the armory. There, he found hundreds of different swords and bladed weapons waiting there. These hadn't been here before. Brows furrowed, he turned away to ponder what this could mean.*

*And elsewhere, on a planet far, far away, a group of hooded figures casted a Hunter spell on a gang of demons, banishing them back to the Underworld. Before their very eyes, spheres of light gathered around them, swirling around the group in a wild ecstasy. Finally, they revealed themselves as bladed weapons, each one calling out to a member of the group.*
???: Huh... I guess the old man really did need us if stuff like this is going on. *The tallest one stands with a slouch, as if bored. The rest of group agrees in silence as they take their respective blades.* The scourge of the earth finally are rewarded, eh? *He swings his blade around, feeling the weight of it. Perfect.* Well, let's show those Demon Hunting novices how the experts do it! Roman Numerals!!

Iodes: Right... *She then begins to walk away with Garm.*

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray on 7/19/2012, 12:43 am

[Revolution]

"... Alright, let's go..." Lucy agreed.

"I'm staying behind." Beal decided. "My head hurts."

A scientist had brought him an ice pack.

[Concordia Sea]

Ryuusei quickly resurfaced. "Incoming!" he shouted, leaping out of the water.

Right behind him, a gigantic whale burst out of the water.

[Afterlife]

"That's easy enough." Dr. Cherubim reassured them.

He held out his hand, and a cube of blue noise began to form. "I can provide energy, if you can use it."
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 7/19/2012, 2:59 am

Zeke: Those lights...what are they?!
Raem: *his eyes widen* That energy...I know that type of energy! Those are Summoner Blades! But...they aren't like Ashbringer or Frostmorne. The spirits bound to them...I can feel them. Those are Shinigami!
Neir: *he looks up, helpless* Shinigami?!
Gashka: No way...
Kleptomania: Drakkael...I've heard of your race. Dischalem carbon copies if you ask me!
Fai Zheng: What?
Kleptomania: The ones like Keshin and Flayers, only they manipulate Chaos. Very rare, very powerful.

~Shifter Homeworld~
Chaos: *he slams his fist on his throne, an angered expression on his face.*
Hermaceus Mora: F-Father?
Chaos: NO! No no no no no no NO! My beautiful plan has fallen through!
Hermaceus Mora: What do you mean?
Chaos: Ouranos Ailuro...he was supposed to destroy ALL of the Afterlife! But the Shinigami...they have escaped! With them, the Gods still have a way to survive!
Hermaceus Mora: But Father, surely you can still destroy them?
Chaos: Yes. I can. But it will take longer....Its time I pulled my Trump card. *he stands up and draws his scythe. He then begins walking towards a black vortex portal in front of him* Stand ready, Mora. For when I return, I shall be Perfect Chaos! *he steps through the door*

Raem: Zeke...we have to stop Sivica here. Otherwise, he and the other Hunters could become unbeatable.
Zeke: You're right. *he and Raem start to move forward. However, a black vortex opens up in front of them. Out steps the one man that they feared, clapping playfully*
Chaos: Good....good...Raem and Zeke. And so the three pieces of Chaos are together at last!
Raem: Chaos...
Zeke: Who are you?
Raem: That would be Pure Chaos. He's the one responsible for all of this...the one who's been pulling the strings behind the Daedra, and has been manipulating the Morians. He's the most evil thing in the galaxy. A monster.
Chaos: Now now, Raem. Flattery will get you everywhere. At any rate, I am here to take what is rightfully mine. My fragments that you two hold.
Raem: No! We'll never let you have Feral!
Zeke: Peaceful will never belong to you!
Chaos: : You boys don't even realize it yet. I wished to become a god again, but you two were the ones that made me a god! You pursued me, hounded my minions, killed for me. You boys are the sons of two fathers: Your blood fathers, and me! They gave you life, I gave you purpose. All that you two really are, you owe to me. It was my power that gave you fame and strength, now its time to give it back. *he snaps his fingers and the three Chaos Wielders are transported to what looks like a realm of darkness. Below them is a glowing mosaic of Perfect Chaos, its armor stripped with purple, orange, and blue.*
Raem: You'll never win, Chaos...*orange Chaos energy flows around Raem and his horned Feral Helm forms on his head. Ashbringer, instead of taking on a Katana appearance, turns into a larger, more savage looking serrated blade.* It ends here!
Zeke: You're the one responsible for my mother's death and my father's misery...*purple chaos energy forms around him and a purple Helm of Chaos forms on his head.* You won't get away this time. You will pay...for all the lives that you've claimed!
Chaos: Very well. Then let our final battle be decided! And may the better Chaos take root! *he spins his scythe in his hands and charges*
Raem: *he spins Ashbringer and charges*
Zeke: *he kicks off the ground and dashes, his knee poised to hit Chaos*
*the three beings collide, a large force wave ripping apart the mosaic and the darkness around them, causing windows to open all over the galaxy*
Chaos: *his cloak flows back as he seems to skate across the mosaic, afterimages forming behind him. He spins low to the ground then back up, letting out a fury of slices at Zeke*
Zeke: *he backflips back. Then Raem appears behind him and puts the flat of his blade out. Zeke takes the hint and puts his feet on, springboarding into Chaos. He collides and forces Chaos through the window to Iciaura.*
Raem: *He dashes after the two into the window*

~Iciaura~
Chaos: *he skids to a halt by stabbing his scythe's Space rending blade into the ground. He looks around. They are in the destroyed city that the Thunderdead and Daedra invaded. He looks over and sees Zeke fly out of the window at him. He brings his scythe out from the ground and wraps his arm around it. He then slices with the time blade and performs a spin kick. The kick enters the slice.*
Zeke: As he flies at Chaos, a slice appears next to him and Chaos's leg comes out. kicking him in the rib cage. Zeke plows through the ground and into a building.*
Raem: *he leaps out from the window and dashes under Zeke, and then crosses Ashbringer with Chaos's scythe*
Chaos: *his eyes light up and he drives his fist into Raem's stomach, after images trailing behind him.*
Zeke: *he scrambles up and runs at Chaos. He then slides and kicks Chaos in the chest, causing him to float mid-air*
Raem: *he recovers and brings Ashbringer around. He then slices Chaos, flinging him through another window* Lets go, Zeke! *he runs after Chaos*
Zeke: Right! *he follows Raem*

~Rapture~
Chaos: *he flips through the window and lands. He is in a large hall within Reaver Hold. He glances to the side and sees Necrals from Last Battalion stopped dead in their tracks at the sight of him. Suddenly, Zeke and Raem leap through the window and charge at him. Raem swipes across while Zeke slams his leg downward. He spins his scythe to block Raem's blade and thrusts his fist up to block Zeke's kick. He then deflects both of them back and charges at Raem, skating across the ground with extreme grace due to his energy. His afterimages only add to the flow of his movements. He knees Raem in the gut, spins and hits Raem's back with the shaft of his scythe, then drives his elbow into Raem's chest, forcing him through the floor and down into another window.*
Zeke: *he leaps at Chaos, letting out a flurry of spin kicks at him.*
Chaos: *he blocks each one with his bare palm and then leaps through the window after Raem*
Zeke: Oh no you don't! *he leaps through the window after Chaos*

~Phantasia Ocean~
Bonesaw: *he reaches out for the blade. As he does, an explosion of water flies out* What the hell?! *out from the geyser flies Raem.* HADESSON?!
Raem: *he skids on the waters' surface and stops himself in time to see the whale* LEVIATHAN?! *he rolls out of the way as the whale hits the surface of the water and makes a large tidal wave. He forces Chaos energy to build around him so he can stand on the water properly and uses the energy to glide on the water's surface as he rides the wave* So this is how Chaos did it? Nice trick! *suddenly, the wave bursts. Out flies Chaos, who is also surfing like Raem. He drives on at Raem, the two of them gliding and clashing blades over and over again*
Zeke: *he leaps over the wave and drives down like a bullet at Chaos. Chaos sees it coming and stabs his scythe into the water. Using its Space rending blade, he flips using it as a pole vault and dodges Zeke. Zeke hits the water, but uses his Arcane and Chaos energy to propel himself through the water like a torpedo.*
Raem: *he leaps up and flies down at Chaos, their blades clashing with great force. Chaos then spins, slices the air. Raem avoids it and keep pressing the attack. Zeke then springs up from the water and flies at Chaos. He wraps his legs around Chaos's neck from behind and twists, flinging Chaos through another window. Raem and Zeke then both leap through it.*

~Hell~
Chimera: *as Dr. Cherubim and the others talk, Chimera looks up, noticing the wormhole made by Ouranos. It smiles, realizing this was its chance.* Xenon...thank you for giving me this opportunity. However, I have my own destiny. *it looks at Xenon, its mouth showing a cruel grin* And it doesn't involve you! *two large, black bony wings rip out from Chimera's back and Chimera takes off towards the wormhole* I'M GOING BACK...TO THE REALM OF THE LIVING! *it flies through the hole. What was once known as the most evil creature to ever exist, was just let loose upon the mortal world yet again.*

~New Mobius~
*on the still-forming New Mobius, there are flashes as Raem, Zeke, and Chaos continuously clash. Chaos is gliding and flipping across the near-molten surface of the forming planet, his Chaos Aura keeping his body from being destroyed.*
Raem: *he and Zeke also use their Chaos Aura to preserve their bodies. Raem charges across the burning rocks at Chaos, the two of them leaping across the cliff-like crags and canyons forming in the planet. Zeke dives with extreme speed after Chaos, letting out a flurry of kicks to back up Raem's slices. Chaos blocks each attack and leaps back.*
Chaos: Good, boys! Very good indeed! You've surpassed my every expectation of you! Not even Kronos gave me a battle this worthy! But...I believe we should draw this fight to a close. After all, I want to be in peak condition when I get my body as an Embodiment back. *he thrusts his scythe's blunt end into the ground and then steps forward, his head low to the ground. A large mass of energy condenses and forms in between the horns on his helmet* Cedo....*he launches the beam, its power ripping apart the surface of the new planet* GRANDE!
Raem: Zeke, together! There is only one attack that can beat him!
Zeke: Right! *the two of them bring their hands back, putting them together*
Raem and Zeke: Darkness Devour.... *The energy builds up in their hands. More energy than they have ever released before* Bring us power.... *the both step forward, their hands together as they fire the attack* AUIN SOPH AUOR! *the attacks collide, the energies ripping apart all around it.*
Raem: Keep pushing!
Zeke: Grrrr.....
*suddenly, their Chaos Energy flares. Behind them are giant astral forms of Peaceful Chaos and Feral Chaos. Peaceful brings its arms back and Feral rears back, its mouth open. Both then thrust forward, adding their energy to the attack*
Chaos: *he feels the deadlock breaking* W-What?! No! No I can't lose here! *the energy engulfs him and he looks over to see the scythe being destroyed by the raw power from the attack* No.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *the energy blasts Chaos, destroying his helmet and forcing him to his knees. When the attack clears, Chaos is on his knees, half conscious and powerless.*
Raem: *he and Zeke walk over to Chaos* Its over. You have been beaten and have nowhere to run, Chaos. The Daedric Threat is long over.
Zeke: And now you will answer for your crimes.
???: Fufufufufufu....One man's crime is another man's enjoyment, young ones. *standing there is Combine Chimera*
Raem: Who are you?
Chimera: Your daddies and mommies have probably mentioned me. I was the worst villain next to Vein to ever face Geneforce. A name that still makes those who remember it quake with fear. You may call me...Combine Chimera.
Raem: W-what?!
Chimera: I really should thank you boys. Without you, I would have never been able to get my hands on Chaos here.
Zeke: What are you talking about?
Chimera: Isn't it obvious? While in Hell, I learned I have a very rare talent. I can absorb the evil within others and add to my own power. I have already absorbed more evil than you can possibly imagine.
Raem: *he and Zeke go to attack Chimera*
Chimera: Oh no, how about you boys...SIT. DOWN. *it releases his energy, forcing Raem and Zeke, even with their Chaos Forms activated, to fall on their backs* That's much better. Now then...*it walks over to Chaos, stroking the half-conscious villain's chin playfully with the palm of its hand as it stands behind him* With your evil, I will become a being far more powerful than I was when I faced Geneforce. I will become the ultimate evil. I will become...Evil Incarnate.
Raem: *he tries to struggle against Chimera's power* We....won't.....let you!
Chimera: But you already helped me get what I want. Now, to take what is rightfully mine. *it thrusts its hand into Chaos's back. Then, it pulls out a black orb and eats it. Suddenly, its body shudders and ripples* Yes....this power....SO INCREDIBLE! *its body expands and lets out a large explosion of energy. Standing there is Chimera. Its face has become more human in appearance with handsome features similar to Chaos's when he was in control of his body. On its head are two bat wings coming from its temples. Two large bat wings hang from its hips and form what looks like a skirt. On its back are six bat wings, the top set being the largest and the bottom being the smallest. Its nails are long yet perfectly manicured and black, like its skin. Its eyes are 5 red eyes in each socket with three in a top row and two on a bottom row. Two small white fangs poke out from Chimera's mouth. It smiles and bows to Raem and Zeke. When it speaks, its voice is melodious and calm, almost suave and debonair with a slight english ring to it* Marvelous. Truly marvelous. This is precisely what I needed to kick-start my return.
Chaos: *he groans. After a while, his hair spikes forward and his mask re-forms. Now, Gattrei was back in control*
Chimera: Oh my? *he nudges Gattrei with his foot so he falls over* Such a handsome young man. Who would have thought Chaos had this little treasure all to himself? Ah well, such is life. Now, if you will excuse me, boys. I have a galaxy to destroy. *black smoke flows around him and Chimera disappears*
Raem: *he and Zeke deactivate their Chaos forms and stand up. The look over and see Gattrei. Raem walks over and picks him up.*
Zeke: What are you doing?! We don't have time to save him, we gotta get out of here!
Raem: I think this is Chaos's wielder. If anything, I don't think he's responsible for Chaos. We need to get him out of here as well.
Zeke: Oh, fine! *using Peaceful's energy, he locates a window* Take him with us, we have to get back to the others!
Raem: Right! *he and Zeke jump through the window back to where Sivica and the others are*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 7/19/2012, 3:45 am

Sven: * he turns and follows the other hunters into the dust, hearing his name being whispered to him.*

Kiko: *she stares into the light before reaching out for a blade* what.... what are these.....

Garm: so Iodes, what do we need to do?

~Hell~

Charisma: chimera has been unleashed to the mortal realm once more. call Xenon to me, zarek. she will tame Garmr as a test. but if she chooses so, she can fight against chimera. chimera cannot exist or hell will disintergrate into nothing... i also have a... small gift for her.
Zarek: You don't mean...
Charisna: Yes. I am giving her the book i wrote with the blood of my enemies; Leiber ab Charisma. it has every single one of my spells and rituals within it.

~Iciaura~

Mystess: *she seems lost. she needs to find one of her family...* where are you guys....? *she continues skating through the streets, trying to not think the worst.*

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray on 7/19/2012, 10:52 pm

[Concordia Sea]

Ryuusei quickly leaped out of the water, landing on Leviathan's head. "... What just happened?" he had to ask.

[Afterlife]

Dr. Cherubim flinched a little as Chimera jumped through the wormhole. He was just as confused as Ryuusei. "... Well, what now?" he had to ask.
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 7/20/2012, 2:08 am

Divine: *She also stares up at the vortex, just as perplexed by the situation.* I guess that's a way out...?
Ruari: Did we seriously just get ditched by the Chimera?
Divine: Seems that way, yeah.
Ruari: FFFFFF-
Xenon: *She casts a heated look at Ruari, who instantly stops talking.*
Emra: I know that look. *He grins underneath his mask.* Xenon's gonna kill that Chimera for betraying her.
Divine: What I don't quite understand is how the Chimera was able to leave hell without the rest of its body? I thought that the rest of the Chimera's body was still here?
Emra: It seems the Chimera has found another way to power itself. But... an undead without a master will disintegrate quickly...
Divine: So, we're going after it? What about Charisma?
Xenon: *She looks at Dr. Cherubim for a moment.* When we leave this place, we can take you with us.

Ashura: Whatever they are, they hold great power... and for us! *He takes his blade, examining it carefully. Strange power sparks through him as his hand makes contact.* Woah...

Kyra: That was... Chaos itself... *She feels her body going numb as she turns back to the blades hovering above the water. She takes one, feeling its weight in her hand. Something... a voice perhaps, called into her mind, reaching into every pore of her body.*
???: You have been chosen to carry out our will.

Sivica: *He blinks several times as dust swirls past him. He couldn't see the other Hunters because of the heavy storm of dust. He could only hear a voice calling out to him. He waved a hand in front of his face, trying to wipe the dust away from his face when he saw the sword in all of its regal glory. A magnificently crafted blade that was amethyst in color. A crimson sword tassel whipped around in the air, and it almost felt alive. He grasped it in his hands, feeling his suit pulse in time with the voice whispering in his head.*
Yua: *She lifts her blade, feeling new powers awake in her. Her blade was sleek, like a rapier. Turquoise swirling patterns arced around the blades edge. She knew it was hers and only hers. She gives it a slow practice swing, and the dust storm vanishes completely, like it was never there. She gapes, realizing that this blade had somehow amplified her sealing powers. Yua looks at the other Hunters, who were also coming to the same conclusion.*
Kulen: *His blade isn't as long as the others, more like a falchion in appearance. Pure fear oozes from its very being and Kulen smiles. This had to be the power of legends! As Yua sealed the dust storm, he glanced at the other Hunters, his grin widening with theirs. A woman, who didnt quite seem tangible, shimmers to life next to him, a feline-like tail whipping out of her black cloak. She seems somewhat saddened, and Kulen looks around to see similar spirits with the other Hunters. The woman next to Kulen speaks.*
???: You have been chosen to carry out our will. Demon Hunter and Shinigami are now as one body. My name is Eirene, and our bond with the blade known as Spacecrusher allows you to use my power of gravity.
Kulen: *His grin grows wider.*
*Before Sven is only a crystal of some sort, but its size fits perfectly into a notch on his staff.*
Sivica: *He lifts his regal blade, feeling his God Flames bubble within him. With a faint grin, he releases the flames through his blade, creating a tower of pure God Flames. A crimson man with elven ears and demonic horns, dressed like Eirene, hovers next ot Sivica, his grin wide.*
???: Elemental Champion of Fire, allow me, Surtur and the Firestorm blade to guide you to victory!!
Yua: *She stands next to the other Hunters, a small imp-like spirit on her shoulder, also dressed in black cloaks.* Well, boys, let's take these new toys for a spin, eh?
Pennatus: *As Raem and Zeke return from their battle with Chaos, Pennatus can only curse as the Hunters wield their new weapons.*
Heake: *Struggling to look up, she can only see a tower of flames before she blacks out.*

Ashura: Kiko... these swords might be a sign. Something big is coming.

Kyra: Bonesaw... we have SABERs to catch. *As she lifts her blade, a grin graces her face, and she turns her attention to Leviathan.*

Ouranos: *Elsewhere, in the void of space, he looked out at all of the planets and stars, feeling the hatred the necromancers felt for him. It was nearly overwhelming, almost choking. He groaned as he tried to block out their voices, their anger. But it was futile. Everything was futile. And then... something snapped. All of the stuff that had happened to him-- nearly dying only to coexist with his sister, killing hundreds of people while under the influence of chaos, meeting his grandmother... It all crashed together and swamped his mind completely. He was still for a moment before looking up slowly. He knew what he had to do.*

*Elsewhere in space, a single winged figure flies towards a nearby planet, where he'd find his target-- Alex Law. It was Charneos, the new Titanide of Time, and son of Vitera. His mission was to find Alex Law and warn him of his son's future. Riley would be inseperably tied to the fate of the universe itself because he was the sole Zion. As Charneos entered the planet's atmosphere, he scanned for where Alex could have set up residence. After a moment of scanning through time, he found it. Charneos veered to the right, steering towards the Law residence. Naturally wanting to avoid fighting, Alex and his family had gone to a relatively neutral planet far from the Daedric war. They no longer wanted to be a part of the chaos, but they were inevitably tied to it. He spotted Alex's farming home. What else could one do after retiring from saving the world. Charneos landed heavily, smashing through the barn rooftop and startling the barn animals inside. The Titanide sheepishly scratched the back of his head.*
Charneos: My bad, ehehe...

Last edited by Phirania on 10/19/2012, 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray on 7/20/2012, 7:36 am

[Concordia Sea]

Ryuusei quickly realized what was going on. "Whoa whoa whoa wait!" he shouted, waving his hands at her. "You can't recruit an Adminstrator-tier!"

"Is everyone trying to kill me these days?!" Leviathan complained, her normally composed nature gone.

[Afterlife]

"Thank you." Dr. Cherubim said. "I must return to the world of the living as soon as possible. But while we're here..."

He took out a photo, of a family; himself, a young kid with short brown hair, and a beautiful woman with long, brown hair herself. "Perhaps you can help me find the woman in this picture?"
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top