NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 4 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 4 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 4 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 4 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 4 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 4 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 4 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 4 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 4 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 4 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 4 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 4 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 4 Empty

Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 4 Empty Re: Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King

Post by Ray 10/15/2011, 6:40 pm

"Yeah, Ryuusei's species ID is SIB-21." Rufus confirmed.

In Rufus' phone, Ryuusei sneezed, but paid no attention to it. "... What is it, exactly?" Lucy asked, intrigued for once.

"... They're known as Clusters." Rufus explained. "They don't have a species ID, but it's been proposed to give them the ID SIB-2P."

"What's so special about Clusters?" Ryuusei asked, appearing on Rufus' cell phone.

"... Alone, they don't have a lot of power." Rufus explained. "But Clusters have the unique ability to copy the powers of other SABERs. Even Administrator-tiers."

Even Ryuusei flinched a little. "Ouch." he commented.

"It gets worse." Rufus continued. "As they continue to absorb powers, they can mix, match, and fuse them to create new abilities. Given time and resources, a Cluster could make short work of even a Seraphic Beast."

Lucy flinched, which was saying something.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 4 Empty Re: Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King

Post by Zazul 10/15/2011, 9:48 pm

Raem: Administrator-tier....*he remembers back to when he arrived to this world a month ago. He had met an befriended the SABERs Akupara and Leviathan. He knew both ends of the spectrum had a great amount of power and something as dangerous as a Cluster could become a threat to even his system should it find a way to go off-world* I think before we handle these Fallen Angels, we should look into these Cluster things.
Efreet: I know that look in your eye, Raem. You're worried about Akupara and Leviathan, aren't you?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 10/16/2011, 1:40 pm

"... There's one good thing I'm told about Clusters." Rufus said. "They're typically pretty nice guys, so even if they made their presence in droves, they'd hold out hands instead of guns. It's just... They're rather easy to corrupt."

"Like a Pleiades into a Nova?" Ryuusei had to ask.

"Kind of." Rufus confirmed, putting his hands back on the wheel as they neared Kreisan.

The autopilot light flicked off. "When corrupted, though, they can take any kind of form and personality, which is why corrupted Clusters do not form new species, unlike Pleiades and Novas. If they wanted to, they could take a form similar to one of the Seraphic Beasts, or even the Legendary SABERs."
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/16/2011, 10:00 pm

Raem: This makes me worried about Akupara and the other Legendary SABERs. I'm also worried about Leviathan. Please, Rufus, can we go to the ocean. I want to check on Leviathan and Funayurei.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 10/17/2011, 3:44 pm

"I wouldn't worry about them if I were you." Ryuusei attempted to dismiss Raem's concerns, holding a hand to his temple... where he had previously received quite the injury from Leviathan.

"They're easy to get a hold of, Raem." Rufus replied. "Just call my cousin Levia. She recently got her own cell phone."
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/17/2011, 5:18 pm

Raem: *he remembered Levia. He had met her when he first arrived on the shuttle to Phantasia. She was with her brothers, Lucifer and Dragoon, along with Rufus and Lucy to welcome him.* Alright. *he pulls out a blackberry phone that he purchased his first day and types in Levia's number that Rufus showed him.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 10/17/2011, 8:51 pm

The phone rang once... twice... thrice... "Hello?" a young girl's voice answered.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/17/2011, 9:16 pm

Raem: Hello, Levia? Its Raem, Rufus's friend. Listen, I was wondering if you could do me a favor?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 10/18/2011, 5:19 pm

"Oh, hi Raem!" Levia greeted. "How can I help you?"
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/18/2011, 6:22 pm

Raem: I want to meet up with your mother. See, I'm worried about her and the other Beasts, both Seraphic and Legendary. I want to make sure they'll be okay. The Clusters really give me a bad feeling.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 10/19/2011, 3:45 pm

"Clusters?" Levia asked. "Oh, is that what daddy was talking about? Those prototype SABERs? There's one in our labs right now."
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/19/2011, 4:53 pm

Raem: *his eyes widen* No way! May we see them!?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 10/19/2011, 5:04 pm

"Just let me ask daddy. I'll call you back!" Levia replied. "Bye!"

She hung up as Rufus pulled up to his houseboat. "Let me guess, Seraphim LLC's got a Cluster?" Rufus confirmed.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/19/2011, 5:09 pm

Raem: Yep.
Efreet: Rufus, you never told us about them. What is Seraphim LCC?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 10/19/2011, 5:15 pm

"Seraphim LLC's a company my uncle owns." Rufus explained, getting out of the car. "It's a limited liability company, but it's powerful thanks to the fact that it produces SABER-related products, and even SABERs themselves for crying out loud. Normally that's illegal, but because it can only be governed by planetary law due to its isolation on an island, they get away with it."

Lucy got out too. "Rufus, are you going to bore us to death again?"

"Yeah, I'd gladly overload your brain." Rufus replied, quickly ducking to avoid getting a brick thrown at him.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/19/2011, 5:21 pm

Raem: Wow, so they're like ChrisCo. or GRM?
Efreet: If they manufacture SABERs, then what if they find a way to create more Clusters and distribute them to the mass market. With power like that, if it fell into the wrong hands, we would all be in serious trouble...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 10/19/2011, 5:25 pm

"Are you kidding?" Rufus asked. "My uncle may be a little unorthodox, but he wouldn't go that far, especially if something's more powerful than the Seraphic Beasts."

Rufus opened the door to his house, letting them in. "By the way..." he asked, pulling out his cell phone. "Guinevere, where are you going to keep all those books?"

"In the computer, Rufus." Guinevere answered. "Don't worry, I'll get another of those thousand-book-capacity bookshelves!"

A sweatdrop rolled down Rufus' forehead. "I don't make enough money for this..." he cursed.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/19/2011, 5:35 pm

Efreet: I wouldn't be so sure, Rufus. Human Greed is a powerful thing.
Raem: Still, I think we should get a good look at the Clusters. Who knows, maybe Rufus is right and they aren't that bad. Plus, I've never been to a big corporation before. Also, *he takes out a credit card-like item* Maybe this will help with your bookshelf probelm? My father gave it to me before he died...Its supposed to convert Double Dollars into other forms of currency. Now that Phantasia is in trade with our worlds, I can use this. It has the equivalent of about 5 billion of the currency of the planet I'm on.
Efreet: WHY DIDN'T YOU USE THAT WHEN WE WERE SHOPPING?!
Raem: Because I was curious how trade on this planet worked.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 10/19/2011, 5:38 pm

"... We use meseta." Rufus informed Raem.

Then, Raem's phone began to ring again.

OOC: I think we should slow down here and let the others catch up a little.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/20/2011, 9:26 pm

Iodes: Interesting things... *She dodges a kick and frontflips over the shadow while gripping its shoulders, sending it flying into Mania's flash grenade.* So, you're familiar with these things?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/22/2011, 8:43 am

(WOW. I HATE BEING BUSY.)

Luna: *she gives a light smile at the other angels and continues to look around, still mesmerized of the place she was in.* It is a pleasure to meet you all. I have high hopes to fit in just fine here~
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/22/2011, 9:52 am

Kleptomania: I am. *he grabs one by the neck, punches it in the gut and throws it into another flash grenade* When I was much younger, back when the Keshin were tolerated by the Gods, there was an uprising. These things were the soldiers that the Fallen Angels used. There were other species than just them, but I could never forget these monstrosities...

Ezekiel: We all know you will, sister! After all, you're family~ come now, lets give you the grand tour. *as they walk, a large red stalk-monster with red tentacles coming out from its body rises up, roars, and submerges itself back below the glass walkway.* That, dear Luna, is a Nephilem. Nephilem are the children of we Fallen Angels and Mortals. That particular one belongs to Sariel, my brother. Tell me, have you created any Nephilem?
Armaros: *he moonwalks past Luna, stops, spins, circles his hips, then begins disco-pointing at another large tentacle beast in the sky. This one is blue and has a finned tail on the bottom. It roars and keeps swimming*
Azazel: Of course, that one is Armaros's Nephilem. I have yet to make one, but given the right mortal woman, I will soon enough.
Enoch: I prefer not having any Nephilem. They would make my day more bothersome than it usually is.

Raem: *he clicks the phone open and answers* Hello?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/22/2011, 12:48 pm

Iodes: Interesting... *She uses her path of mania to create several flash grenades of her own, blowing away the shadows with more ease.* Before, I noticed that the only Keshin here... *nods to Mania and Dementia.* ...and I could see these things... Of course, you and Luna-hime can too, I suppose. But, that makes me wonder why...?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 10/22/2011, 12:49 pm

"Hi! It's Levia." Levia said over the phone. "Daddy says you can come over. Mommy's going to pick you up at the Kreisan Beach."
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/22/2011, 1:09 pm

Kleptomania: Because only Fallen Angles, people with God's blood, people not of this dimension, and Keshin can see them. Mortals can't see them, but they can notice their presence. Why do you think mortals fear the dark?
Mania: LESS TALKY, MORE BANGY! KISHISHISHISHISHI! *he hurls more flash grenades into the air, thinning out the Shadow ranks even more*
Dementia: *she touches one of the Shadows and it bursts as every atom in its body is destroyed* At least my power to destroy matter still works on them...

Raem: Really?! That's amazing! thank you, Levia! I owe you big time. Your next birthday, expect the complete third season of that Pony show you like on DVD from me! Rufus, we're to go to Kreisan Beach to meet up with Leviathan. She'll take us to Seraphim LLC to see the Clusters!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next