NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 5 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 5 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 5 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 5 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 5 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 5 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 5 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 5 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 5 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 5 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 5 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 5 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 5 Empty

Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 5 Empty Re: Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King

Post by Ray 10/22/2011, 2:09 pm

"Thank you!" Levia managed to get through before the line unexpectedly went dead.

Rufus then noticed something. "That's odd... Why's the reception on my phone zero?" he wondered, looking for the missing signal bars. "Should be maximum all around Phantasia..."
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 5 Empty Re: Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King

Post by Zazul 10/22/2011, 2:13 pm

Sobek: *he gets up from kissing Lucy's feet and looks over at Rufus* Why does that not reassure me?....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/22/2011, 3:13 pm

Iodes: *She adds on the road of Megalomania, her claws flowing with Madness. She grabs several shadows and sends penetrates them with deadly Madness before forming flash grenades in their wounds, making them explode from the inside out. She grins as she repeats the combo road several times on other Shadows.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 10/22/2011, 5:11 pm

"... This isn't natural, but maybe there's a large concentration of noise nearby." Rufus theorized.

Lucy could only stare at Sobek. "What are you doing?" she had to ask.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/22/2011, 9:27 pm

Sobek: Sorry, its just you are a goddess of beauty and I am humbled by your presence, miss Lucy. *he bows to her*
Efreet: IF SHE'S A GODDESS OF BEAUTY THEN YOU'RE A LOONY!
Sobek: *he and Efreet clash heads and keep pushing on eachother* WANNA FIGHT, OLD MAN?!
Efreet: BRING IT, RUNT! I'LL CRUSH YOU IN THAT TIN CAN YOU CALL ARMOR!
Sobek: I'LL RIP OFF THOSE CHICKEN WINGS OF YOURS AND ROAST 'EM!
Raem: IF YOU TWO DON'T STOP, I'LL CLOBBER BOTH OF YOU! Rufus, we should check it out.

*The Shadows had all been defeated. small puffs of black mist mark where they were. Now, all the crowd has dissipated*
Mania: Well, when you fight at a meeting, at least we fight right! KISHISHISHISHISHI!
History: *he and Xanthos run down to the group* WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/22/2011, 9:45 pm

Iodes: ... *She thinks about Luna and furrows her brows, unsure if she should tell Xanthos or not.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/23/2011, 9:41 am

Luna: *she thinks about the question but decides to ignore it* So... What is there all to do in an amazing place like this? *she then thinks about how she basically left every one of her friends back on the other world.* ~Did I do the right thing?~
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 10/23/2011, 10:00 am

Then, the signal reappeared again. "Huh?" Lucy wondered. "What's going on? First it's gone, now it's back?"

Some distance from Kreisan, a giant haze was moving away...
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/23/2011, 11:32 am

Ezekiel: The best thing to do is claim an area and govern it. Rule it. Then go on missions when Sariel receives them from the master.

History: Iodes, Mania, Dementia, you all started freaking out and attacking the air. I demand an explanation!

Raem: We'll worry about it later. Right now, we have to move to the beach and meet up with Leviathan.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 10/23/2011, 5:36 pm

"Gotcha." Rufus agreed.

Rufus and Lucy got back in the car, and Rufus started it. "Won't you let me drive?" Lucy demanded.

"You've still got a permit." Rufus refused. "I'd rather drive intoxicated than let you drive."
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5